The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Right, Salamandra you've been added if you accept my bro invite. Awesumninja123 if you accept the challenge which you find, will you prevail?

Right, Salamandra you've been added if you accept my bro invite. Awesumninja123 if you accept the challenge which you find, will you prevail?

Bannana, you know me, of course. I am trusted by many, and I know a few dark brother hood members IRL, and I am friends with a few IG (including you bro :)) []

Bannana, you know me, of course. I am trusted by many, and I know a few dark brother hood members IRL, and I am friends with a few IG (including you bro :))

((Please either speak IC, or use OOC parenthesis...just...please...))

((We need a Skype meeting going over an opportunity that has presented itself.))

I may have secured a base. Not only is it hidden from our enemies but protected by our allies. This location would be able to produce large amounts of food and lumber while offering the Brothers a safe haven. All the members that are curious may contact me in some way but I will have be cryptic in some of my answers until this is all set in stone.

((Also, ninja, I need to talk to you concerning a friend or two of yours.))

(( Im still here sorry for the OOC, I cant use Skype, because I am always on my Dad's Computer cant even use mine, and I can not play with you guys online, now cant talk to you VA Here :( ))

((That place you told me to go too! There's nothing there! Ahh god damnit you.))

((That was an estimate. I still have to meet with the Shields or Susitsu.))

((Just got the New DB plot =D. ))

*A bird swoops down dropping a wrinkled piece of wet paper. You examine the paper and find a map leading to an area marked by the DB symbol. Looking at they key you find the spot located at X- [-1987] Z- [-6581]

((If you still can't find it Pm me for details. Also no meta -_-))

[[That is WAY too far away for my taste, you'll have to come find me and take me there yourself >_>]]