The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

[i will say this again. Stop posting in this topic. Take it to PM's.]

[This is not a ban report section. Post in ban reports.]

I think thats pretty obvious. I just want to see if DB can justify this guys claims ))

(("I looked at the fourms after we learned of the treason, and created the DB theory"....Just openly admits to meta. I mean committing meta is already game-ruining, but when they openly admit to it: It really shows something about them ._.))

((Regardless Ninja clear out your inbox, I need to send you a Pm))

((The thing I hate most about working in a villain organization; little kids think it's alright to meta because, you know, we're "bad guys."))

*Koigan walks a mile away from the Dark Brotherhood Santuary, Oblivous to what is really there.

Carrying his fine elven made bow from an ancient pine tree, and his quiver full with diamond tipped arrows.

Koigan stops and lays his bow carefully on the wet floor, he then walks towards a dead tree, and takes out his machete, and slices the tree until it fell onto the wet floor.

Koigan finishes chopping the dead wood, then takes a bag of stones and makes a circle, then pilling up the wood, in the circle.

Finally setting it alight and sitting on the stump providing a chair next to the fire*

"Urghh, Deez wildz dey iz tuff, get ah grip koogan talkin te yherselv!"

*Koigan takes out a slice of spider meat, and shoves it through a stick, then places it over the fire,

waiting for it to cook, he heads out to find some matierals to make a shelter and bed*

...I have acquired all of the items you seek. I am ready to hand them to you whenever you are ready to recieve it.

I ran into some issues. Please forgive me

*Kneels face down on the ground and quivers*

((Salamandra - Sorry I had internet problems. By the time I was ready, you already logged off. I'm so so sorry to cause you this much hassle.))

*Gets out of his Chair*

"Excellent, we'll be with you soon..."

((If you want to get in contact with us straight away when a problem happens, I'm pretty much on Skype constantly, add "huggablefugems", I await you.))

(...I'll be online right now. and huggablefuggems, isnt a valid skype name. wanna add icemagerose?)