Platinum Guards (Recruiting) (Looking For Work)

HuskyPuppy

Name: Samuel Ironheart ((legoman144))

Swordsmanship: 100

Archery: 0

Reasons for joining: Sam is disgusted with those who prey on the weak and defensless he finds it cowardly and believes it never solves anything. He's lost many friends and family members to villans and has almost been killed by them several times. Sam feels that if nobody steps up to stop them, then crime,murder, and mayhem will run rampant and destroy this world that we have been led to as a second chance to do whats right.

What you think you can do in the guild: Sam is a warrior and a smith ((level 100 also)) he can forge and repair any armor and tools needed for the guild, and with his huge swords skill defeat all but the strongest enemies in the largest numbers.

ACCPETED! I, Myself would love to have you in the guild add Arzar on your buddylist and we will discuss the rest later!

Appication

Name: Lewis_Fawkes

Swordsmanship 27

Archery: 2

Reason For Joining: My brother betrayed me to join the dark brother hood guild. What ever went wrong in my life deserves to be put right.

What you think you can do in the Guild: I think i can get information and be a scout as i have contacts everywhere and anywhere and have good sight

Appication

Swordsmanship 27

Reason For Joining: My brother betrayed me to join the dark brother hood guild. What ever went wrong in my life deserves to be put right.

What you think you can do in the Guild: I think i can get information and be a scout as i have contacts everywhere and anywhere and have good sight

Denied

Sorry but you're inexperienced. Try leveling up your skills and please try again!

Appication

Swordsmanship 27

((Jack, stop mentioning me. It's metagaming.))

Can I pay you to attack a settlement?

Sorry to intrude, but are you guys related to the Platinum Knights or anything?

o.O i wasent aware there was a Platinum Knights.

Name: Bromer OOC - xsnakev

Swordsmanship It is at 52

Archery: This is at 18

Reason For Joining: I am part of seventis military, but a platinum guard commander says i can join both, so i would like to join, i think i can help as i can do my job well, and i dont mess around on the job. If i got in and thought it was good enough i may leave seventis not sure though. What you think you can do in the Guild: I think i can help protect anyone in need of it, and i will do any job needed of me. I will protect anyone i need to and i will not hold a grudge.

Name: Bromer OOC - xsnakev

Swordsmanship It is at 52

Archery: This is at 18

Reason For Joining: I am part of seventis military, but a platinum guard commander says i can join both, so i would like to join, i think i can help as i can do my job well, and i dont mess around on the job. If i got in and thought it was good enough i may leave seventis not sure though. What you think you can do in the Guild: I think i can help protect anyone in need of it, and i will do any job needed of me. I will protect anyone i need to and i will not hold a grudge.

Accepted

Name: Gralgor( he is an orc)

Swordsmanship: 75

Archery: 0 Gralgor thinks that archers are weak and cowardly so he only prefers his axe and sword to take care of business.

Reason For Joining: Gralgor has become low on minas and needs the money and he loves to fight and has become bored of traveling and wishes to do something else that he likes to do.

What you think you can do in the Guild: I can cook and fight as I am well trained in all types of swords and can serve as a body guard or anything really that does not require chopping wood, mining ,or archery

Name: Gralgor( he is an orc)

Swordsmanship: 75

Archery: 0 Gralgor thinks that archers are weak and cowardly so he only prefers his axe and sword to take care of business.

Reason For Joining: Gralgor has become low on minas and needs the money and he loves to fight and has become bored of traveling and wishes to do something else that he likes to do.

What you think you can do in the Guild: I can cook and fight as I am well trained in all types of swords and can serve as a body guard or anything really that does not require chopping wood, mining ,or archery

Accepted Add Tyler (huskyboy2k10) to your Contacts (Buddylist) ((also pm me your minecraft username)