The Order Of The Panacea

Neri

Wow, I'm sure i could do a bit of helping.

So i send a bird to one of those usernames?

or do i get sent by a nation?

((Remember to keep OOC information in OOC brackets, this is a In-character forum mainly.))

If you wish to help, simply sign this letter with your signature and send it to me (( /tell sapphireshard.)) when you have a spare moment.

We require tailors, builders and members at this time. It's a lot of work to be done. I'm currently building the Order's base on my own, so any help is appreciated.

"I have a great interest in a meeting the head of your Order. If the feeling is mutual to any level, then I suggest that you and any other trusted members of your new Order venture to Aegis Keep. If you go to the Wilven Sanctuary Valley, there is a small cave on the opposite side of the Valley then the Cloud Temple. Through there is the Aegis Keep. If I am not present then seek out my co-leader, Annabelle Cyrus. If she too is absent, then expect one of us will be there soon."

~Lorethos Quincy D'Salian

((I'll be online at 8 PM PST tonight, and tomorrow at around 3 PM PST))

*Sighs as he lets a small dove go, and goes back to his book, writing carefully new notes in his research documents*

I have some research that you may be interested in. I'd like to share my research discreetly with you, personally, because I'd prefer to have this under wraps. I'd like to mainly discuss the relation of artificial/runic magic and Alchemy. I'd be willing to find a relation and quite possibly a breakthrough between the two, whether that be medically or purely for other reasons.

(( Why does everything come up at the same time. I just got to start learning how to speak ancient eleven and now this pops up. I guess all in good time. But anyway this looks awesome and well thought out and I applaud all who are responsible))

I shall have to send a halfling representative from the Vale. Although, we need such people to work the brewery... hmm.

Da' uruk haff' a long-standin' tradishu wit' da mojo and alkemy. Hao dis' gun effekt uz?

i hope to be settled into Asulon soon, if at that time building still needs done i can gladly assist you.

*Sighs as he lets a small dove go, and goes back to his book, writing carefully new notes in his research documents*

I have some research that you may be interested in. I'd like to share my research discreetly with you, personally, because I'd prefer to have this under wraps. I'd like to mainly discuss the relation of artificial/runic magic and Alchemy. I'd be willing to find a relation and quite possibly a breakthrough between the two, whether that be medically or purely for other reasons.

All in good time. Currently, we have a very small team, although I do hope to recruit a few more into our number this weekend. However, I will be available for discussions soon regarding your questions, and those of any other curious individuals.

(( Why does everything come up at the same time. I just got to start learning how to speak ancient eleven and now this pops up. I guess all in good time. But anyway this looks awesome and well thought out and I applaud all who are responsible))

((Haha, thanks. I came up with this quickly in reaction to a spate of potion misusing. It seemed a good thing to do. I'm glad you like it. :) ))

I shall have to send a halfling representative from the Vale. Although, we need such people to work the brewery... hmm.

Pah! Alcohol is what the weak-souled use to hide their sadness. Why brew that when you can make potions that better yourself and the world around you?

Orcs have a longstanding shamanistic brewing tradition. How will this be affected by this guild? Will the guild be the ONLY people allowed to brew potions? This rains on my parade if you're restricting all potion making to a guild for the reason of in-game regulation.

We do not mean to offend any traditions of your kind, Honorable Orc. In answer to your question, no, we will not. Shamanism is a art older still than defined Alchemy.

We respect that you are noble in your causes and therefore will not bother you on such matters. However, any beneficial communication is not ruled out, and I would be happy to speak with a Shaman in the future upon Alchemical matters.

i hope to be settled into Asulon soon, if at that time building still needs done i can gladly assist you.

I hope you are settled down into Asulon soon, and that you may find a stable home in this land.

In reply to your offer of aid, that would be most appreciated. We await your reply, friend.

if all coontinues as is (( irl things not so complete **** now )) i should be settled into Asulon within the elven week (( grandma thinking about buying internet for us, its $50 a month for dial up so it was out of our price range until now but we still want to save some cash for emergency )) if this does happen then i offer my services in redstone wiring wherever it is needed, and im a rather good builder, i used to be a elven builder after all.i hope to meet with you soon and begin the building of this grand Guild Hall (( idk what else to call it 8D )).

P.S. once im settled in i offer my blade in sue of transprotating goods. few can match my skill with a blade and i rarely lose a battle when not outnumbered. i also have some skills that may be of use to this guild but i would rather keep them secret they are nto a skill that brings me honor, atleast in my own eyes

~Sincerly,

Tailion

Alchemy looks like a great idea for a guild and i am really intrested in joining the Order of the Panacea under the Phylixist ward. Should i be accepted into the order i can help with building right away.

Here is a note

messenger birds can be unreliable at times.

written on the note

it said i want to join and i can help you build the giuld house

lastly is the Head Elixist taken yet?

Posting for two reasons, 1. So I can further watch this post progress and monitor it for information, and 2. To thank you for finally being the GM to take some damn initiative, other GMs expect the players to be able to just go and do things when this community is based on that of scripted rp and everyone still feels that way and it's true with how certain GMs act in response to some things. Thank you for that, Freya.

Ah, Fantastic! I was told by a Hanseti official that I should represent The Realm of Hanseti. I will send a bird immediately!

(When would be the best time to send it? When are you usually online?)

((I'm really busy with GM work and real life at the moment. I'll get back to all of you as soon as I can, I promise))