The Damned Queen

Volutional

2aio7d5.png

You see a poster, hanging on the wall of the Renatus Capital, you decide to read it, noticing there are many piled into the same pin

Captain

The Captain commands the ship, being the navigator and strategic war master at the same time. The Captain is chosen by first comes first served, to begin with. Those who make the crew, become the Captain.

First Mate

The first mate ensures that the Captain’s job is as painless as possible, taking command of the Crew and ensuring all other ranks are performing correctly.

Helmsman

The best kind of 'driver' of the ship. They bellow orders to the crew, in order to keep the ship moving at all times needed.

Mate

A trusted crew member, they would usually search for recruitment and hang flyers around the main cities. They have little command over any crew member

Quartermaster

The master of weaponry, be it a blacksmith or be it a master Axeman. Usually the best of the two would be chosen to be the Quartermaster.

Advisor

This rank is unique to the Damned Queen, as the strategic skill of the entire ship is enhanced by it. The advisor helps the Captain make military or political decisions. As peculiar as it sounds, Pirates do have allies too.

Deck Hand

The Crew members who are trained Medics. Usually Cook’s or Auxiliary Fighters. Have a Larger say than the Pirate rank.

Pirate

Trusted new members, who have shown dedication. These ‘lads must have passed a test, or performed well in order to become an official Pirate of the Damned Queen!

Swine

New crew members, usually slaves or brand new conscripted people.

~The Creation~

The Begnning

After starting this grand crew, Captain Rogash began searching for worthy crew members, gifted in the style of banditry, yet loyal! Many a year has passed, the Captain has had no luck, with many misfortune.

On an ordinary day, the Captain was up and about the land, mindin’ his own, in Renatus. With no warning, he was arrested, flung into a cell, and was harassed by the Guardsmen of Renatus. With little to no hope of surviving, the guards questioned him, refusing to let him out of his cell.

A familiar Figure

Many days have passed, Captain Rogash still locked deep within the hell of the room that is jail, a young man comes down the stairs to the jail, where Captain Rogash stays, ever so long. The Guards turn to look at this strange figure, and threatening him to leave, otherwise, being hanged! Captain Rogashs' jaw drops as he sees the familiar Figure. The Figure, noticing Captain Rogash in his cell, he raises his brow, nods to the guards, and walks out of the Jail smiling to himself. As the Guards return to their regular positions, watching Captain Rogash, they hear a mighty explosion that shook the ground. Captain Rogash in shock, not understanding what happened, he shakes the strange feeling off. One of the Guards goes to take a look at where the Explosion came from, but to find nothing.

Minutes passed by, and with the eventual explosion, the guards were on High-Alert. Even the Minister did not understand what was going on. Angrily, the Minister began to shout orders at the Guards to see what was happening.

As the guards searched, A robed man entered the Jail, questioning the Minister. The Robed man pulled the Ministers’ attention away from the Cell of Captain Rogash. Suddenly, an unexpected crack was heard from behind. The Minister sees a man, a dark elf, sneaking behind him. The Minister, shouts for his Guards, and they capture the Dark Elf.

“So, you want to be with the Old Pirate so much you would sneak in my City, would ye? Lads, throw him in the same cell as the smelly Pirate.”

The Break out

The Guards threw the Dark Elf into the Cell, laughing. Suddenly, a violent explosion is heard from the Captains’ cell. The dust and shrapnel make it hard to see. You hear a young voice amidst the dense clouds.

“Cap’n! I’m throwin’ ye down a ladder, climb, climb!”

The Captain, quickly reacting, climbs the ladder quickly, followed by the Dark Elf. The Captain notices the figure from before, the one who entered the cell. The Captain says:

“Holy mother of Aeriel, Eagle, ye be alive!”

Eagle Replies:

“Tis not th’ time, m’cap’n! Run, run lads!”

All four of the Men burst into a sprint, running out of the jail cell, an advantage on there side, because of the grand confusion! As they sprint to the exit, a Guard turns the corner and yells at them to stop. A quick arrow pierces through his chest, and the three men continue to sprint, wondering where the arrow came from. As they run, Captain Rogash yells:

“Today is the day that Captain Rogash the Red broke from prison!”

What kind of Pirate has no Ship?

Tired from the running, they stop.

Proud pirates stood upon Renatus’ countryside. Captain Rogash, Pirate Atyrnox, Pirate Xiira and Pirate Jack Eagle. As they stood, they swapped conversations with one and other, learning a small amount about themselves. But there was yet one unanswered question, “Where be ya’ ship Cap’n?”.

Captain Rogash replies:

"Well, ye see lads, I don't have a ship quite yet."

Eagle furrows both brows and exclaims:

"What kind of Pirate doesn't have a ship!?"

Captain Rogash:

"Well, follow me, I have a ship that we could use for the... time being."

Captain Rogash led the group back to Renatus, as they snook beside it’s walls. As they passed a corner, a small ‘fishing boat’ was docked. It was here they began to plot plans to commandeer the ship...

~Application~

Be warned, a Villain Application Required for this crew

[OOC]

MCname:

Do you use TS?:

Do you have an Accepted Villain App? If so please link: (Needed: 1, 2a/2b, 4)

[iC]

Character Name:

Why do ye wish to join?:

Do ye have ties to any Nation?:

Will ye follow th' chain o' command?:

What be yer favourite Weapon?: (Sword, Axe --Lumberjacking, Bow, Fist, Misc.)

How good are ye in it?: (Level?)

~Te' Crew~

Captain Rogash

First Mate Jake Eagle

Born to a Pirate, Eagle has always fancied the open seas. At age 11 (Elven Years to Human), he joined his Fathers crew. He was given great respect for his loyalty and work for the Crew. At age 16, Eagle stole his own boat with only 2 others, Leading to the wanting. At age 19, Eagle met Cap'n Rogash on a different crew, and they sailed the seas freely for almost 10 years. The crew was betrayed buy some corrupt pirates and Royal Navies, Cap'n Rogash and Eagle were forced to run seperate ways, and for almost 15 years they never met again, up to the Jail, that is.

Age 44 (Elven to Human), he stole a boat with his new crew, alongside Cap'n Rogash, Mate The Slasher (Name a secret), Quartermaster Atyrnox, Lassy Mate Blossom, Mate Roze from Alras.

Later that month they stole the Renatian St. Daniel with only 4 men.

Mate Roze

Mate The Slasher

Lassy-Mate Blossom

QuarterMaster Atyrnox

Deckhand Lorna

Deckhand Little_Berb

Pirate Latsi

~Recent Jobs~

-Broke Captain Rogash from Prison.

-Harrassed, trapped and stolen from 3 Renatian troops as well as the Minister

-Stolen 7 Renatian Cadet Uniforms

-Stolen Alrasian Supplies

-Stolen Alrasian Boat

-Stolen Renatian Boat: St. Daniel

The sea.. Shall be run by' us, Brothers in arms we'll win over gold and riches and courpt the Nations..

*Hissing to him self as he snickers*

[OOC]

MCname: visualjaw

Do you use TS?: Yup.

[iC]

Character Name: Dune.

Why do ye wish to join?:

A ship! Nowt all guards can do to catch it, lest the swim for the vessel themselves! Long have I been bound to tha' land, hounded by tha' authorities n' guards alike. And t'would be a blessin' to laugh once more with fellow ne'er-do-wells.

There be no ties to my name, 'part from my blessed town of Rala, and my thieving brethren that reside inside.

'course! Lest said command were to issue an unfavourable order...

What be yer favourite Weapon?:

The scimitar, a curved sword unlike no otha'. It can cut like no otha' blade I know of.

How good are ye in it?:

I be a fine swordsman! And I welcome ye' to challenge that claim, no? ((Level 55 in swords))

((VA has been accepted!))

[OOC]

MCname:

HappyShackles

Seventeen

Do you use TS?:

I most certainly do.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45441-kaels-anti-hero-application/#entry332029

[iC]

Character Name:

"Pff, you want my name? Here." He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an old piece of paper all folded up. He unravels it and holds it up. It seems to be from Al'khazar, he no doubt tore it down and brought it with him when he left. He loves using it as an identification piece, the reaction people have humors him. It reads 'Kael of the Dead Men Gang, wanted for Theft, Assault, Extortion, Conspiracy to Commit Grand Theft, and Murder.'

Why do ye wish to join?:

"Why do I want to join? I have eight daggers and no one to put them in! I'm damn bored, I'm not getting any Minas standing around robbing a few monks and passerbys on the road. I want ta' grill the big fish! Who better to do it with than the crew of the Damned Queen! You spit in Alras and Renatus' face, and I think I can help you spit at Kal'Urguan. Got a bit of a grudge on 'em.

"Yeah, I hate 'em all and they all hate me." He chuckles, scratching his head, his finger going up his pointed ear and tapping the point. "If not cause I'm a damn halfbreed, it's cause I've stolen a bit of somethin' from em all. Except for Urguan and Alras. Little dreams of mine, if you will."

"If I get my fair share, I don't care who's in charge! Tell me what to do, and I'll do it, so long as I get my cut."

"I got a few daggers and a cutlass. Don't like to get inta fights, though. I steal. Crackin' safes is how I make my money, I could expect tha rest o' the group to cover me while I do it. If I'm put in a fight though, I ain't half bad with throwing my daggers and knives, and my cutlass feels nice in my hand after all tha' time I've 'ad it."

“Well now that ain’t much of your business less you expect to send me into some ol’ battle! Which I hope ya don’t, I’m a thief, not a fighter. I don’t do well when people can see me. I guess I'll 'ave to fight if ya want me to, though. I can drop a few cronies from tha shadows."

((50 in Swords))

-snippity-

Guest Guest

I love this idea :D Pirates are taking over Asulon ;)

-Application-

[[ Congratulations, welcome to the crew, I recommend comming into contact with the crew before this Thursday, this way we'll be able to see your full potential.

As the rules will state, you won't be granted permission to the Pirate Cove due to trust reasons, this is mandatory for all new Pirates. ]]

*posted under the poster, there's a smaller note, written in posh writing*

"Assault on one of the crew, is the same as an assault on the Captain himself!"

*a small A is drawn under the writing*

[OOC]

MCname: Denivire

Do you use TS?: No, but I have it installed if it's needed.

Do you have an Accepted Villain App? If so please link: (Needed: 1, 2a/2b, 4) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/44540-accepted-domhalls-villain-application-3/page__p__321798__fromsearch__1#entry321798 I don't have 4 which is unfortunate, but I do have 1 and 2a. :D

[iC]

Character Name: Domhall

Why do ye wish to join?: Too many unorganized fools. I need 'n organized crew.

Do ye have ties to any Nation?: Banished from Alras.

Will ye follow th' chain o' command?: You betcha'.

What be yer favourite Weapon?: (Sword, Axe --Lumberjacking, Bow, Fist, Misc.) Swords.

How good are ye in it?: (Level?) Out o' 100? Uh... 83 I'm thinking.

-Application-

[ Unfortunately I'm going to have to deny this. Only because of the lack of detail, and answers in the questions. Thanks for your time however ]

*Rips up the letter he received, allowing it to flow into the sea

[ Unfortunately I'm going to have to deny this. Only because of the lack of detail, and answers in the questions. Thanks for your time however ]

*Rips up the letter he received, allowing it to flow into the sea

(( another time, then. :) ))

[OOC]

MCname:Roxses20

Sixteen

Do you use TS?:

All the time

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/34355-baydes-villain-app/page__p__219671__hl__bayde__fromsearch__1#entry219671

[iC]

Character Name:

My name is Bayde.

Why do ye wish to join?:

I wish to join because the way I live now is horrible. I live in a place where I am barley recognized. At least being part of this crew I will be noticed or gain a few wanted posters, eh?. That and I have not been able to kill much lately. It would be fun to be able to raid a few towns here and there.

No I do not. I live in Hanseti right now but have no real ties to the nation nor do I care for it. I am not wanted in any of them and don’t know many of the high ranking people there other then a prince or two in Elandriel.

I will always follow chain of command even if it leads to a suicide mission.

My favourite weapon is a very special sword I made myself out of pure gold. It took me more then a couple weeks to make it. I have to though I have a few daggers hidden on me if I even am found without the blade.

I am extremely good with my sword. I have been practicing since I was eight to use one. My mother being the general in the New Alstion guard, I was taught the best ways to use a sword in a fight. ((lvl 99))

((It says that above that my application was accepted and that I should contact the crew by Thursday. I did indeed contact the crew, but recieved little to no response, and the responses I did recieve were Rogash telling Kael to speak with or send a bird to First Mate Eagle. It has been eight days since my application was accepted and Kael has not yet been contacted In Character by First Mate Eagle. He had told Kael to meet outside Renatus on Saturday. Kael was there at the scene where the Damned Queen crew attacked the Renatus harbor. However, Kael was ignored by nearly the entire crew, and after being told by one of the members to meet Rogash in Hanseti, Volutional logged out and didn't log back on until much later or even the next day. This is becoming quite the hassle :( ))

((It says that above that my application was accepted and that I should contact the crew by Thursday. I did indeed contact the crew, but recieved little to no response, and the responses I did recieve were Rogash telling Kael to speak with or send a bird to First Mate Eagle. It has been eight days since my application was accepted and Kael has not yet been contacted In Character by First Mate Eagle. He had told Kael to meet outside Renatus on Saturday. Kael was there at the scene where the Damned Queen crew attacked the Renatus harbor. However, Kael was ignored by nearly the entire crew, and after being told by one of the members to meet Rogash in Hanseti, Volutional logged out and didn't log back on until much later or even the next day. This is becoming quite the hassle :( ))

[[ I wasn't informed that I'd have to meet you, I informed you because I was almost certain the role of First Mate was to relieve the Captain of any stressful jobs, such as recruitment.

I will have you meet the crew, definitely, I will gather them today and we'll meet. I will send a quick tell to sort all of this out, within the next hour. ]]