Outbreak In Alras

domainoft

in my mind this is going completely wild in combination with the suggestions I have seen around for trade routes/limiting races in their gathering efficiency for specific goods to encourage international trade. I like it

if anyone is willing to do so you could try to set up an event triggered by disease.. such as, the monks search the library for knowledge of a cure, and find a healing spring location/anything more imaginative, and an expedition is set up to find it. Either a completely new location in Asulon to go to when you are really ill, or a place where only the cure to the current plague is found and then it disappears again..

It has been far to long since I have seen someone RP a good old fashioned cold and flu.

My suggestion is a new RP event, Outbreak. One person selected in secret by the GM's or Asulon Council will be the start of it. It would need to be carefully planned so this person can direct people on the forum where to go for details about how to act out the timeline and symptoms.

((Dez1320/Renati and I have been talking irl about an event like the Black Plague, and I wanted that to be linked to my event, where I'd go on a journey to the old lands to find my fathers journal, and come back to find everyone... well dead. If you'd like to partner up with us for it, that'd be awesome! Thanks.))

((This has already begun, It was planned by "Unknown GM?" and introduced as Adyton. But who's to say there can't be other such diseases, or perhaps the same one that your father also found? Get with Freya and set something up, I am glad to see my ideas added upon and used. I think the event is going amazingly so far and shall go down in history as another prediction of the Oracle.))

((This has already begun, It was planned by "Unknown GM?" and introduced as Adyton. But who's to say there can't be other such diseases, or perhaps the same one that your father also found? Get with Freya and set something up, I am glad to see my ideas added upon and used. I think the event is going amazingly so far and shall go down in history as another prediction of the Oracle.))

((Are you talking about the current Plague?))