The Lions Pride (Recruiting)

Hydra

The Lions Pride

imhgages.jpg

Intro

We are known as The Pride,we are a group of Knights bonded by honer and forged in truth.We are primarily a Group of Knight's But we are prepared to complete tasks/missions ranging from mercenary work to guarding.If you are looking to join a pride, we will take you in.

What are we looking for?

Willing men ready to defend others for be it a king or a nobody. We need people that are not afraid to do what's right and are prepared to do what it takes to ensure a job is done.

What do we offer in return?

We offer an interesting rp experience with other knights such as yourself. We have a very active team, who are constantly online and are always prepared to take on any job. We are a very close organisation, treating our new members like family. We can supply resources of many kinds, housing and an immediate mission or task within the pride.

Lore

The Kingdom of DenRock, a nation ravaged by the threat of banditry and warring nations. The Wolf Pack was one of those threats, led by their infamous leader Kharkov Blackstorm. They roamed the land pillaging, stealing, killing and destroying any resistance against them before retiring to their fortress monastery. The Military of the Kingdom of Denrock was too busy fighting the other nations to worry about destroying the annoyance that is the wolf pack.

And so time past by, the Kingdom of DenRock fighting back the everlasting tides of its enemy nations while letting the banditry in its own territory carry on. But the queen had taken enough stress from this issue and formed her own personal guard that would be made from the most elite men and woman of the nation. The Lions Pride was formed that day and to test there resolve they were to capture Kharkov Blackstorm.

The peaceful farming town of Ternol, had reached the day where they would have to spare half of its crops and give it to the wolf pack. Kharkov Blackstorm always accompanied this trip and he enforced his “rule” over the town. The Wolf Pack marched into the town, their great banners flying overhead. They stopped, just as hundreds of arrows flew out from nowhere cutting down the men of the pack. The Wolf Pack let there Wolves go and they charged the enemy as the men followed behind them. The towns people armed with pitchforks charged as they were cut down by volleys of arrows and slaughtered as the wolves brought them down allowing for the men of the pack to kill the stragglers.

Then the drums started, a mass sound of thunderous footfall echoed all around as the armour clad warriors of Lions Pride marched in killing the remaining wolves leaving Kharkov Blackstorm the only one standing. As the years passed by Kharkov was sentenced to a life time imprisonment, but that was short lived as he escaped to find his fortress monestry in smouldering ruins. The lions Pride had destroyed the Wolf Pack and because of this effort all forces could be attacking the enemy nations. But it was to late, by the end of Queen Telaras 23rd Era, the Kingdom of DenRock was destroyed, everything lost to the sands of time..except for some ancient relics.

The Lions Pride was kept together by the “Great Mane” and they roamed the land looking for a purpose and trying preserve the memory of their once great nation. The Wolf Pack however still lived on, after a few men found the vault of Queen Telara and within it all the writings about the wolf pack and its motives. They then reformed the wolf pack and resumed its great plans once more.

And so…the ancient blood feud between the Wolf Pack and the Lions Pride….Reignites once more…..

Special thanks to Messenger of death for the lore!

Ranks:

The Ranking system of the Lions Pride is based upon skill, honour, courage and hard work. If you show these qualities you will rank up quick and become one of the best warriors and a valued member of the Lions Pride. As you rank up you will receive more respect and you decisions will carry more weight.

Great Mane:

The Great Mane was entrusted with the command of the Lions Pride at its founding back when Queen Telara ruled the Kingdom of Denrok. Each Great Mane after has inherited the title and its responsibilities with great pride. The responsibilities include commanding the Lions Pride, Attending council meetings, establishing relations, marching to battle with his men, etc.

Grand Legionnaire:

The Grand Legionnaire is the second in command of the Lions Pride and will take control in the absence of the Great Mane. They are responsible for holding council meetings and gathering reports off of the officers in which he will then give to the Great Mane. He is the superior military officer and is in command of the Great Manes Personal Retinue.

Lord Councilor:

The councilor is responsible for diplomatic relations and delivering the Great Manes Commands, Wishes and Demands to his enemies. They will deliver punishments within the ranks and deliver the requests and wishes of the troops to the council. He can invite men to become his personal aides on the council.

The Battle Priest/Priestess:

They are the religious figures within the Lions Pride, they preach the word of Kel Moness, the goddess of Glorious Battle. They carry the right to perform summary execution or imprisonment if one disgraces the Pride or loses faith, honour or breaks a law. In Battle they will inspire the troops to victory and will execute any cowards or traitors.

Legionnaire Captain:

Leaders of the Legionnaires, they will command the troops of the Lions Pride with unbreakable resolve. They have no fear and would rather die than see themselves surrender or lose a battle.

Legionnaire:

The Main troops of the Lions Pride, these men and woman are the hardened veterans of the pride and have honed their skills from years of practice in battle. They are the Blade and shield of the pride and will take on the most deadly missions.

Recruits:

The new bloods or as the Legionnaires like to call them “Fresh Meat” , are the new recruits who are ready to serve the Pride like with the same honour and integrity that the Pride showed Queen Telara and the Nation of Denrok. They only hope to one day prove themselves and become a Legionnaire like their brothers and sisters of the Pride.

Speciality Classes:

It is always good to have a skill in any of these,and we hire people to do these jobs so we can thrive.

Mage

Will be required to do enchantment and make potions. Must have(legitimate LOTC) magical training in order to cast spells etc. Must also be familiar with magical ingrediens in order to able to make potions and improve them

Hunter

Medium-high wepon skill (sword or axe) preferable. Will be required to go out and hunt for pigs, cows or chickens to feed the Pack. Medium-high level cooking and farming required. Must be able to cook and farm constantly as well.

Quatermaster

High level blacksmithing. Must be able to repair and smelt on a regualr basis. Also will be in charge of stocking the dens/shops with produce from the smithy or kitchen.

Lumberjack

medium-high level lumbering.must be able to work at the best of his ability's.

Miner

Medium-high level mining. Must be able to mine where necessary and stock the smithy with ore.

Builder

Must be able to break most materials through mining, lumberjacking or excavation (if there is a build mistake) and be able to follow simple orders on how and what to build.

The Initiation

When accepted, you will start out as a Recruits. As a Recruits you will go through training, tests and tasks. Once you have proven youself to the Great Mane, you will be given an intiation ceremony. During the initiation cermony you will recieve a hand crafted weapon, which will represent you. You will then have the tattooed Marks of a Lion on your arms.

The Rules

Do not betray your brothers.

Betrayal is looked upon with disgust. Any form of betrayal will result in an immediate removal from the pride and imprisonmentand eventual execution. If not present you will then be hunted until the end of your days.

Never rat on a member of the guild to anyone.

Do not steal from your brothers.

Do not kill any of your brothers, unless you have received specific instructions to do so.

Do not let on that you are a member of the Pride unless you have received instructions to do so.

Do not disobey a command from a superior.

The application:

Lies on the Application will result in severe punishment

MC name:

RP name:

Short bio(include your personality traits IC):

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?):

Why do you wish to join us?:

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

What is your timezone?:

How long can you be on daily?:

Will you be loyal to us?:

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify:

Do you understand and agree to the rules:

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests?

Events

None but I'm in planning for one

Members:

Athene Ballaga

MC name:Hydra98

RP name:Athene Ballaga

Tidus

MC name:xxlgioslxx

RP name:Tidus

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):I am a humble person, a man of pride and honour. If there is trouble I will alway's try my best to intervene and to help the right

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?):Both

Why do you wish to join us?:I am looking for a team as asulon is a very very big place and sometimes it can be bare and lonely

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets): Hunter (Lumberjack)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I can bring strenght/honour and I can bring wood

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

What is your timezone?:GMT

How long can you be on daily?:two - five hours.

Will you be loyal to us?:Yes!

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify:No

Do you have a villain application?: No but if needed i will apply

Do you understand and agree to the rules:Yes

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Bring them forth and i shall overcome.

Thorvald Hrothgar

MC name: Viper3X

RP name: Thorvald Hrothgar

Short biography:

Thorvald is currently 31 years old. He is great with a sword and shield but uses his bow as a secondary weapon. Plate and chainmail is his armor of choice. His parents are still alive along with his older brother, but his younger brother is deceased. He has no sisters. He has great respect for the law and authority and hopes to become a guard in the near future. Blacksmithing is also one of his hobbies. He has clean skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. Some of the key qualities he possesses is perseverance, braveness, courage, compassion, and boldness. His bad qualities: At times Thorvald can get in over his head, such as entering risky situations without taking precaution, or being too reckless (unconcerned about the consequences of certain actions). He arrived in Asulon by boat 15 years ago after The Destruction of Aegis.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?: Yes, I have both and am willing to use either of them.

At first glance this guild fascinated me more than any other. I am looking for a guild to "start off my journey," so to speak, in the world of Asulon. I hope to grow with the guild as a whole; to start new friendships and be an asset to The Lions Pride. Thorvald has always been drawn to the life of a knight, and seeks to help others, whenever possible, even at the risk of his own life.

Desired class:

The Lions Pride doesn't appear to have a warrior or knight class, so I would be willing to be a Quartermaster, acknowledging the fact that Thorvald's hobby is blacksmithing. Unfortunately, my smithing skill will only be level 25 if I were to use my extra credits, but I am willing to train.

What can you bring to us:

To be honest, I have only been a part of this server for three days, so I do not have many materials. However, I would be willing to gather and collect whatever we need.

I always pay attention to details while roleplaying, critical or miniscule, insignificant or great. I enjoy engaging others in roleplay and attempt to fabricate a thriving experience for others. I tend to think through situations before acting on them.

What are your most prominent skills?:

Considering the fact that I have only recently entered the world of Asulon (Feb. 25), most of my skills haven't even developed yet. However, I do have 25 points in swords and another 25 credits that I can still allocate.

What is your timezone?: -5 EST

How long can you be on daily?: I would say one to two hours per day, but that may vary depending on which day of the week.

Will you be loyal to us?: I will be one-hundred percent faithful and allegiant to The Lions Pride.

Are you a member of any other guild?: I am not.

Do you have a villain application?: No, Thorvald is not a villain.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: I wholeheartedly accede to and have a firm grasp of the fundamental rules of The Lions Pride.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Yes, of course.

Cryth_Dragoncloak

MC name: MasterBen

RP name: Cryth_Dragoncloak

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs: A half elf raised in the forest, well learned in all skills of survival, and has an eye for cloacks, capes, and hoods. Always wheres a scarf to hide massive burns all over his jaw. Genrous, wise, and observant, a master ranger with a good heart.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?: I do have skype, but not teamspeak. i would be willing to get it though.

Why do you wish to join us?: Cryth has suffered many injustices in his life (turns out elves hate half elves) and would like to ensure that others do not have similar fates. The honorable path offered by the pride seems like an excellent way to do so.

Desired Class : farmer/lumberjack

What can you bring to us: my extensive skills as a ranger with both bow and sword, not to mention many other skills. (i'm actualy level 255. yeah thats right). clever and determined, i'll do whatever you need.

What are your most prominent skills: Bow 53, sword 30, lumberjack 35, farming, cooking and blacksmithing 20.

What is your timezone?: gmt-8

How long can you be on daily?:maybe 30 minutes to an hour.

Will you be loyal to us?: Always and forever

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: nope

Do you have a villain application?: no

Do you understand and agree to the rules: yes

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? i'm am well prepared

Terrowhen

MC name:Samsolo97

RP name:Terrowhen(Terro for short)

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):I am an 18 year old Human northerner, I am Kind and generousness to the good, but I have no equal in bravery against the evil, My bravery is sometimes accompanied by stupidity, however, and I can seem headstrong at times, I tend to be rebellious when my authorities tell me to do something I believe is wrong, but I do not think I will find that problem here. My father was a Knight in aegis before I was born, but my mother died in giving birth to me. My father left the knights so he could raise me as I ought to be raised, he taught me to see the good in people, and to triumph the evil. He trained me in combat, and to use weapons as tools for good not destruction. I loved my father very much, but when I was 15 he died mysteriously while hunting and his body was found in a lake. Since i turned 18 i left the orphanage and now i am a wanderer with no home. I want nothing more in my life but to be the man my father was, and to someday do something great that will forever change the fate of Asulon for the good.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?): I have Skype, not Teamspeak and I would rather not get Teamspeak, I prefer talking in game but if you really need me to I will talk on skype or get teamspeak.

Why do you wish to join us?: I have wanted to be apart of an army of some type and fight for good against any villainy in the world. I joined the Salvus Militia hoping to accomplish this, but alas it was nothing more than a secondary army willing to fight for Salvus, they didn't offer me a job or a home so now I am in need, but then I heard of Guilds and I looked into it and found you! and now I have the chance to follow my fathers footsteps and become a Knight! A chance to show my might and strength, and a chance to do something great for the good of someone else.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets): Recruit? I want to be a Legionnaire. (If you also want a Job for me to have then I guess a Miner but I only have level 18 Mining and level 26 excavation)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I have 3 Iron swords, and a little wood and food. But I can bring Bravery and Hope to the Knights I will never give up! And Although I am young I am willing to learn.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): I am skilled in Swords (38) and Bows (12) I can also Wrestle and Blacksmith a Little (6) and I can cut a few trees (15)

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time (USA)

How long can you be on daily?: From 1-3 Hours

Will you be loyal to us?: Completely I will never betray you.

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: No, I applied for other guilds but it seems they ignored me.

Do you have a villain application?: No I don't

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Indeed I do.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Yes, I am ready for anything.

Raymond_Deen:

MC name: Mahoney220

RP name:Raymond_Deen

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): Deep in the wilderness, over rock piles, through caverns, over trees and behind waterfalls. The beauty astonishes the eyes in ways unheard of. Living in this lush beauty is Raymond, just a petty human that has ventured for days in search of a place to call home. Perched a top of the highest redwoods, or through out the damp caves, you will find the adventurous man. A nomad, calling nothing a house and not in one spot for more than a week. Raymond is outgoing and fearless, embracing the blood hungry beasts that want his limbs, and meeting them blade drawn. His passion is not that of a hunter, or a noble fighter, Raymond is a miner and blacksmith by heart. Mining bundles of iron by day, running them through the forge by night. His life is nearly perfect, but as Raymond gets later into his years he becomes more lonely each and every day. He needs to find somewhere to call home, he needs friends and guild mates because the only thing Raymond fears.. Is dyeing alone.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?): No, I am willing to get it.

Why do you wish to join us?:I have played LOTC for almost a year off and on, alone. I want to get some friends and play with them.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets):I would like to be Quartermaster. ( Im not the best blacksmith but im level 65 i can repair everything, i am also VIP, i have one skill swap i can do, if i do i will make blacksmithing level 100.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):I can bring many bundles of iron and other items, and my skills listed below.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): My skills are Mining 55, Smithing 65, Swords 50, I plan on doing a skills reset, I will have 100 smithing, 100 mining/100 swords and 75 Swords/75 Mining

What is your timezone?: Pacific

How long can you be on daily?: 5-7 hours

Will you be loyal to us?: Yes!

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: None

Do you have a villain application?: Soon, putting the final touches on my app.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes i do.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Of corse

i reposted it because I said something in the old forum I wasn't supposed to say.

((Hey this looks alot better from the first post you made, it looks like you are starting to create more of the ranks and other parts of the guild yourself instead of what you had done before.))

((Hey this looks alot better from the first post you made, it looks like you are starting to create more of the ranks and other parts of the guild yourself instead of what you had done before.))

Thanks for noticing!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for noticing!!! :mrgreen:

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs: A half elf raised in the forest, well learned in all skills of survival, and has an eye for cloacks, capes, and hoods. Always wheres a scarf to hide massive burns all over his jaw. Genrous, wise, and observant, a master ranger with a good heart.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?: I do have skype, but not teamspeak. i would be willing to get it though.

Why do you wish to join us?: Cryth has suffered many injustices in his life (turns out elves hate half elves) and would like to ensure that others do not have similar fates. The honorable path offered by the pride seems like an excellent way to do so.

What can you bring to us: my extensive skills as a ranger with both bow and sword, not to mention many other skills. (i'm actualy level 255. yeah thats right). clever and determined, i'll do whatever you need.

What are your most prominent skills: Bow 53, sword 30, lumberjack 35, farming, cooking and blacksmithing 20.

Short biography:

Thorvald is currently 31 years old. He is great with a sword and shield but uses his bow as a secondary weapon. Plate and chainmail is his armor of choice. His parents are still alive along with his older brother, but his younger brother is deceased. He has no sisters. He has great respect for the law and authority and hopes to become a guard in the near future. Blacksmithing is also one of his hobbies. He has clean skin, brown hair, and blue eyes. Some of the key qualities he possesses is perseverance, braveness, courage, compassion, and boldness. His bad qualities: At times Thorvald can get in over his head, such as entering risky situations without taking precaution, or being too reckless (unconcerned about the consequences of certain actions). He arrived in Asulon by boat 15 years ago after The Destruction of Aegis.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak?: Yes, I have both and am willing to use either of them.

At first glance this guild fascinated me more than any other. I am looking for a guild to "start off my journey," so to speak, in the world of Asulon. I hope to grow with the guild as a whole; to start new friendships and be an asset to The Lions Pride. Thorvald has always been drawn to the life of a knight, and seeks to help others, whenever possible, even at the risk of his own life.

Desired class:

The Lions Pride doesn't appear to have a warrior or knight class, so I would be willing to be a Quartermaster, acknowledging the fact that Thorvald's hobby is blacksmithing. Unfortunately, my smithing skill will only be level 25 if I were to use my extra credits, but I am willing to train.

To be honest, I have only been a part of this server for three days, so I do not have many materials. However, I would be willing to gather and collect whatever we need.

I always pay attention to details while roleplaying, critical or miniscule, insignificant or great. I enjoy engaging others in roleplay and attempt to fabricate a thriving experience for others. I tend to think through situations before acting on them.

Considering the fact that I have only recently entered the world of Asulon (Feb. 25), most of my skills haven't even developed yet. However, I do have 25 points in swords and another 25 credits that I can still allocate.

How long can you be on daily?: I would say one to two hours per day, but that may vary depending on which day of the week.

Will you be loyal to us?: I will be one-hundred percent faithful and allegiant to The Lions Pride.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: I wholeheartedly accede to and have a firm grasp of the fundamental rules of The Lions Pride.

Your In

Short biography:

Desired class:

Your In

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):I am an 18 year old Human northerner, I am Kind and generousness to the good, but I have no equal in bravery against the evil, My bravery is sometimes accompanied by stupidity, however, and I can seem headstrong at times, I tend to be rebellious when my authorities tell me to do something I believe is wrong, but I do not think I will find that problem here. My father was a Knight in aegis before I was born, but my mother died in giving birth to me. My father left the knights so he could raise me as I ought to be raised, he taught me to see the good in people, and to triumph the evil. He trained me in combat, and to use weapons as tools for good not destruction. I loved my father very much, but when I was 15 he died mysteriously while hunting and his body was found in a lake. Since i turned 18 i left the orphanage and now i am a wanderer with no home. I want nothing more in my life but to be the man my father was, and to someday do something great that will forever change the fate of Asulon for the good.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?): I have Skype, not Teamspeak and I would rather not get Teamspeak, I prefer talking in game but if you really need me to I will talk on skype or get teamspeak.

Why do you wish to join us?: I have wanted to be apart of an army of some type and fight for good against any villainy in the world. I joined the Salvus Militia hoping to accomplish this, but alas it was nothing more than a secondary army willing to fight for Salvus, they didn't offer me a job or a home so now I am in need, but then I heard of Guilds and I looked into it and found you! and now I have the chance to follow my fathers footsteps and become a Knight! A chance to show my might and strength, and a chance to do something great for the good of someone else.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets): Recruit? I want to be a Legionnaire. (If you also want a Job for me to have then I guess a Miner but I only have level 18 Mining and level 26 excavation)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I have 3 Iron swords, and a little wood and food. But I can bring Bravery and Hope to the Knights I will never give up! And Although I am young I am willing to learn.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): I am skilled in Swords (38) and Bows (12) I can also Wrestle and Blacksmith a Little (6) and I can cut a few trees (15)

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: No, I applied for other guilds but it seems they ignored me.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Yes, I am ready for anything.

Your In

V5xes.gif

wow well...

pls dot post unless you want to say something but always include the pic

p.s.

that lion looks like Jaffar

Doesn't look to bad. Actually it looks great!

((Hey if we switch to village charter instead o town then as long as all 5 of us sign the charter than we will have all we need.))