The Remnants

Wings

*As you walk through the Cloud Temple of Asulon, you notice a lone High Elf leaning against a pillar, a bow slung across his back. He appears to be bored from having not moved for the whole of the day. Suddenly, he lifts his gaze and notices you staring at him. He raises his eyebrows, inviting you to come forward yet you do not like the warrior look on him. After all, there are far more bandits and mercenaries out in Asulon than there were in Aegis. So while you hesitate to come forward, he pushes himself upright and starts walking slowly towards you. You look around to see if you are alone, but realize that there are far too many witnesses for him to attack you. As you look back, he is right in front of you, causing you to back up a step. "Do I look that frightening?" he asks. You shake your head. "Well I suppose you're either the bravest man I know, or the Asulon's worst liar to put that stupid grin on your face." Unfortunately, he's right, you do have a huge smile on your face, which causes you to abruptly frown. "And who might you be?" you ask of him. "I am Aethon, Nighthawk and Recruiter of the Remnants. I was looking around for anyone who might have that warrior look to them, and you look stronger than the other fools that spend their time drinking here. Might even get accepted among our ranks!" Your ears perk up in interest. He hands you a hands you a piece of parchment with inky letters written on it. "Here take this. And if you want to join, just find me here and fill out the application on the bottom of the page, I'll take it from there. Now I'll be going" He walks back to the pillar, leaving you standing in the middle of a road with the paper in your hand.

Military Ranks-

Thracian Remnant- Ultimate Overlord of the Army, makes all major decisions, serves in the Elder Council

Atalian Remnant- Diplomat, acts as a head strategist in times of need, oversees initiate training, serves in the Elder Council

Kalian Remnant- Supervisor, Treasurer, helps the Atalian Highborn make strategic decisions in times of need, serves in the Elder Council

Remnant Nocturnals- Low officers, command small groups of 5 or 6 elite warriors, receives orders from the Thracian Remnant

Remnant Dawnbreakers- the average foot man of the army, is one large group led by the Thracian Remnant

Remnant Nighthawks- the average archer in the back lines, is either in one mass and commanded by Kalian Remnant or in separate groups controlled by Remnant Highborns

Remnant Initiates- trainees, overseen by Atalian Remnant, do the small assignments of scouting, sending messages, or gathering resources

Current Ranks

Thracian Remnant- Arana

Atalian Remnant-

Kalian Remnant- Hysagi

Remnant Nocturnals- Adasmoth

Remnant Dawnbreakers-

Remnant Nighthawks-

Remnant Initiates- Brak, Samad

The Application:

Minecraft Name:

Rp Name:

Character Race:

Country/Timezone:

Reason why you would like to join:

What is your mostly used/trained weapon/skill:

Past experience in guilds:

When and why you joined Lord of the Craft:

May Malin follow you in your travels

((The purpose is to bring together skilled roleplayers and create an independent militaristic order. This always helps to enhance roleplay on the server. And what exactly are you asking when you ask the agenda?))

((More likely to go city-state/nation.))

((Edit: To answer your other question, this guild's purpose is also to give a second chance to people who feel that they were injustly thrown out of a guild (I know how that feels) so our the majority of applicants will be accepted))

((All members of the Remnants should currently be gathering resources at this point of time. It may seem as if the guild is inactive, but we are working hard to build it up. Promotions will be handed out to people that show loyalty and obey orders, but do not expect to be promoted without showing that you deserve it first.))

Minecraft Name: gordon19

Rp Name: Aethon

Character Race: High Elf

Country/Timezone: California

Reason why you would like to join: I was once part of a militaristic guild and saw the great ways that you could roleplay from it. I think that this guild shows really good promise and that I can help it grow.

What is your mostly used/trained weapon/skill: Swords

Past experience in guilds: I served in the Wardens of Malinor

When and why you joined Lord of the Craft: I joined Lord of the Craft around September to October and because I absolutely loved the way that people could roleplay on it after I tried it out from the point of a wandering soul.

Minecraft Name: gordon19

Rp Name: Aethon

Character Race: High Elf

Country/Timezone: California

Reason why you would like to join: I was once part of a militaristic guild and saw the great ways that you could roleplay from it. I think that this guild shows really good promise and that I can help it grow.

What is your mostly used/trained weapon/skill: Swords

Past experience in guilds: I served in the Wardens of Malinor

When and why you joined Lord of the Craft: I joined Lord of the Craft around September to October and because I absolutely loved the way that people could roleplay on it after I tried it out from the point of a wandering soul.

Accepted as an Initiate. Welcome to The Remnants! ((go ahead and pm me if you want more information))

Also, people that are interested, I would prefer that you post an application here, rather than ingame pigeon/message. Pictures of our current base will soon be revealed :)

((Lore is now being written, after the wonderful time of delay :) ))

Hello I have been so far ignored by every guild I tried to join so I was wondering if I could join this one? Also I would like to know of there is pay if not that is ok I am just tired of wandering asulon.

Minecraft Name:Slapacookie

Rp Name:Billow

Character Race:Elf

Country/Timezone:Pacific

Reason why you would like to join:Because I have never been in a guild and it seems fun to join one becuase you use more teamwork and collaboration

What is your mostly used/trained weapon/skill: Fishing and lumberjack 100 and swordsmanship 75

Past experience in guilds:None

When and why you joined Lord of the Craft:About 1 month and a half ago I joined because I love to roleplay and this one seemed like the best one to join

Accepted as an initiate. Welcome to the Remnants!

Hello I have been so far ignored by every guild I tried to join so I was wondering if I could join this one? Also I would like to know of there is pay if not that is ok I am just tired of wandering asulon.

You can find our application at the top of this forum page. There is no pay at the moment (other than an amount of supplies being issued on an inconsistent basis) seeing as we are still a developing guild.