The Seventis Mages

Tempir Amedaius

The Seventis Mages

We are a group of mages for Seventis, our cause is simple. We protect Seventis and aide them in battle. We are a close group of mages who love to have fun, as well as obey laws. We will try our best to aide those in need, such as the citizens in times of trouble, and the citizens when they need something. Just because we are friendly doesn't mean we are a forced to be messed with. We will try our best to protect the lord, Renati, and do our best to protect everyone. We will reside in the college in Seventis, here we will be reading about magic and be practicing it.

The ranks for the mages:

The ranks will go down from most power to least power. Just because you may be at the bottom of the list doesn't mean you are a nobody, we take everybody's word into account.

Archmage: This is the head man and or woman for the mages, they will control people in this sector, and give out orders. He is also the most powerful mage.

Highmage: This is the second in charge, he is in charge when the archmage isn't around. This is the archmages go-to man.

Master Mage: This are basically the nobles and or lords for the part of the mages guild, they are very powerful mages and should be listened to.

Mage: These are the basic members of the guild, after years of training you finally become one.

Apprentice Mage: These are the new members of the guild, they should be trained by a mage or higher.

Who do we look for?

We look for the wise-man, we are looking for people who will not abuse their magic powers and ones who will use it for good only. We are looking for people who know when to use it, and how to control it. Failure to follow this, hurting a member of Seventis, or anyone else will result in a removal from the Seventis Mages.

Where do we reside?

We will reside in the college in the back of Seventis. This is where we will be doing most of our training, also where we will spend most of our time. This plans to be a basic structure of shelter for the mages, also to study and practice magic.

Will you get paid?

At the time, no. It's simple as that, magic is a gift, not a privledge. We will pay you if you do a good deed, and it is witnessed. We think magic should be treated as a gift, as not everyone has it.

What are the rules?

-NEVER teach magic without the Archmages consent.

-NEVER use the magic to harm another individual.

-NEVER use the magic in a bad way

-And make sure you protect the people of Seventis.

Failure to do so, could result in a temporary or permanent removal from the Seventis Mage branch.

Do you wish to join?

What is your name?

How old are you?

What city do you currently live in?

Do you agree to follow the rules?

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds?

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf]

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with?

Biography: [2 Paragraph minimum please]

Open response, answer with as much detail as possible.

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do?

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?

Lore

COMING SOON!

Please don't make an application to get magic. If anybody could fill an application to cast spells we would be in utter chaos (more so than we are now)

((@Salamandra I am not, I will consult a GM

@Tusky This wouldn't ever be for using /cast. This will be purely for RPs sake. They won't be power gaming, or it will result in a removal from the guild.))

[At least test them in some way. I'd much rather have the prevention of any power gaming in the first place instead of giving them the chance to fail at all.]

[No, doing it in game is what I mean.

What I'm saying is if they sign up via application, then they will be noticed by the mages. The mages will go through VERY difficult testing of RP skill and such before actually given the title and I'd also like for this to be drawn out quite a bit more.

Realistically one doesn't just fill out an application and have the ability to get magical abilities at the snap of a finger. It's a well timed, rigorous process all must follow.]

Recruit thruough Pure Rp or make a really hard application such as the Cleric Order has, with serveral questions and only accpted by strict app People who have volentured and such and know magic greatly and how to use it. []

(Alright, when I get home, I will edit it to say that you must succeed a numerous amount of tests RP to test your skills. You then can fill out an application to finish it. But like earlier, the tests will be very hard to test your RP skills.)

[That's good enough (for me at least). I wish you luck with your mages then.]