The Seventis Mages

Tempir Amedaius

I am not certain if the Seventis mages exist anymore.

*A note in Black is posted on places around Seventis*

"This guild is Witchcraft! Teaching the stupid and idiotic in filthy magic, quite the horrible group. As this place should be personally burnt down and all mages bloody crucified with silver chains and pine wood! Don't believe in the filth that's this guild!

You better save yourself from this madness before it spreads to you

H"

((Have you got GM approval for this guild, Since it bloody hands out magic like pies and some of the people who have applied don't have the best rp history))

(( agreed fully with this ^^^^^ Lovely chap above me, I do think they need more lore and everything before they even hand out free inventations welcoming them in, ))

Wait...This still exists?

((This no longer exists, please lock this topic))

((to my knowledge, neither of them are part of the seventis mages. I'd recommend finding the mages guild))

Oh great. The only mage I know is Archmage_Floop and I know he hates me. So it looks like I won't be getting a recommendation. :-| I don't even know much people here. Unfortunately.

Im sorry this group is terrible. Where and how did you get magic? I get continuing complaints on you all giving out free magic cards like candy to get members. Your page is nothing compared to others. Either step it up or this will be locked. Please PM me on this matter. ()

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.