~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

When are you online so I can attempt the trials and I need someone to show me where the clan house is in karik

This all ooc

Well Arbeck great job this has caught even my attention.

Great job with everything I may even join.

Good lore and ranks.

Even though you don't need it +1

((Anytime I'm on. Up until 8:00 PM EST. And for all who don't know, just go to Karik ((The Dwarven Capital)), walk in a straight line, when you get to the castle, turn left, and my house it the third one))

MC Name: spychicken956

RP Name: Tazzalta

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Tazz is a elf trying to find his way in Asulon he's tried to do many different things such as being a Sariant but hasn't been able to do any of them. When he first came over from Aegis he spent most of his time just wandering around trying to find a place to rest his head and some good food to fill his stomach. He has been to the wilderness and tried to make a house there but after succumbing to hunger and fainting he awoke at the cloud temple and gave up on the wilderness. He then travelled to the capital of the elves and slew monsters there not trying to get money but trying to live through the night with a friend. Recently he has been staying in Hanesti with a friend trying to become a Sariant but has had no luck. He then left Hanesti after losing his passport and sneaking in and was caught and thrown out, travelling to the elf hovels near the cloud temple and using the farm there to get food. He heard whispers about a secret cult of devil worshippers and child killers and thought they were rumours made by peasants so he decided to do some digging. When he found out the name of their God he researched him and found out that the rumours were fake and had a urging the cult.

Do you accept our rules?: yes

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: no

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: yes

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: yes

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: I was banned for stealing when I had no idea I wasn't allowed to take the stuff.

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: yes jpiroden(mc username)

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: firedrake

*pins a note to the message board*

"I am pleased te announce dat we 'ave ad two of our Brothers pass teh Trials! Praise Yemekar and teh Dragons fer dere gud fortune!"

*Writes on a note and Pins it to the wall*

I have arrived in Karik and located the clan hall as you obviously have noticed.

I have gone out for a while I will return later when somebody is in.-Karpath