~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

((Wait is EST around america? When you said I need to go brb maybe in a hour it was around 9:00))

*you receive a small note via a sparrow* (( once again Arbrek only ;) ))

*It is titled Arbrek*

*It reads*

"Brother I have taken ill while researching a violent poison that I believe will help us no end. While studying this poision I pricked myself and counteracting the effects of the poison is no easy task. I fear it may be some time before I return. I wish you and the brothers the best until I arrive home safely. Best of luck."

*on the opposite leg of the sparrow a small phial is strapped along with a small not*

*It reads*

"A small sampling of the concoction. DO NOT LET IT TOUCH YOUR SKIN, it is highly dangerous and should be used with caution. It paralyzed the senses and can kill if not counteracted quickly. As ofthis moment I have not perfected the antidote. BE CAREFUL."

*reads Lupus's letter and picks up the vial*

"Hrmph... I do nay like dis....I'm sure 'e 'as more."

*walks outside and tosses the vial into the lava*

((On a side note, what do you guys want to do about the Temple? Want to make it in a a city? Or Independent?))

((Independent we have to constantly hunt, for food rather than simply buy it, also since most us are in guilds based near dwarven cities it would affect the activity. I'd go with in a city))

((EST Time is GMT -5 which means its a 5 hour difference :wink: ))

*posts a poster to the message board, grumbling loudly*

"Lads, if ye see teh Druid by teh name o' "Quity" kill 'im on sight. 'e 'as insulted our Order and our Ideals, not te mention personally attackin' meself.

Also, if ye need te do teh Trials, come te me as soon as ye can. ((I'll be online for about another hour and a half))

~The Forgefather"

((I didn't log, the computer crashed... <_< I'm not a jerk, Mili. :wink: Anyways, I will count you as having passed the Trials))

((Ok, and what are the passwords so I can get out? Are they all the same as above?))