The Seventis Government

We should call a council of all nobles within the nation of Seventis.

I'm extremely against the use of councils for it slows down the decision process. Quick actions need to be made in a guild, and if they sent bad things will happen. Look at the old White Ravens for example. Though if the nobles all wish to congregate and discuss matters, that is perfectly fine.

~King Renati

So dez, first of all, please go online, or respond to my pms please :) second, I will add detail right now. thirdly, may i have priviliges for the Seventis account? I am a high role in Seventis :)

So dez, first of all, please go online, or respond to my pms please :) second, I will add detail right now. thirdly, may i have priviliges for the Seventis account? I am a high role in Seventis :)

Get accepted first! xP

~King Renati

CPU_Easy's Lord Application

Lord/Lady

IG Name:

CPU_Easy

IC Name:

Lord Griffin of House Lionheart

What Seventisian Town?

The City of Seventis.

VIP? Needed:

I have a Diamond VIP.

Managment Skills?:

Griffin has some management skills, as the archbishop, he was in charge of the religion of aerielism in Holm, but doesn't practice it anymore. He also lead the nation whenever King Hiebe was absent. Griffin also had the spare time during his mid twenties to practice swordsmanship skills (lvl. 99 :D), mining (lvl. 50), and archery too. Being a current Baron von in the city of Seventis, Griffin also has the abilities to make new friends and manage them accordingly, just as a lord would do. He has worked through pounds of paper, reading and writing for them, and also managed many events in his life. As stated, during the events, Seventis may also have many events to bring up population, and to raise reputation for this magnificent city. In conclusion, Griffin has the right amount of management skills to make Seventis a better, bigger, and more beautiful city. (lvl.51).

Leadership:

Griffin has had a lot of past leadership skills before, including being the archbishop and ambassador to the nation of holm. He left Holm to seek new territory and a new life. Griffin has also been the long time leader of the House of Lionheart. The nobles or members may join this house to become more of royalty and to have a good time with colleagues. As appointed baron von, Griffin has been doing a fine job leading the city, making sure that everyone is behaving in the city grounds and keeping guards on duty. Griffin has seen some incidents during his time here that he has somewhat handled, and he promises to King Renati and to High Chancellor Damien that they can trust Lord Griffin as a fine leader for the city of Seventis.

Time on per Day:

Normally I have around 1-1:30 per day (one to one hour thirty minutes), but on weekends I have around four hours.

Experience in Seventis:

I have been to Seventis before to trade and to be a Seventis guard. The beautiful city of Seventis is the city for me an my daughter Adelaide Lionheart. As for my son and I, we have been wandering around Seventis, making friends with everyone, such as Crow and Bitazity. My son and I also have been talking with the natives and have seemed to become normals in the wonderful city of Seventis. I hope to get accepted for this amazing oppurtunity. May all of ye be watched over by Aeriel with the finest luck!

I have added more info. Can you check it out Dez?

Before a final decision is made I need to see some examples of buildings you can make on singleplayer creative, for you will be tasked with remaking the front half of Old Seventis if accepted

Before a final decision is made I need to see some examples of buildings you can make on singleplayer creative, for you will be tasked with remaking the front half of Old Seventis if accepted

Oh... you want me to build... um... I... am not that good at building... (damnit! Please don't make me lose my role though. please dez, I really want this so badly.))

Well I want a meeting to see who the nobles actually are. Is there anytime that is good for people?

can you check out my app again? I made it longer due to recent events regarding Ascella.

Oh... you want me to build... um... I... am not that good at building... (damnit! Please don't make me lose my role though. please dez, I really want this so badly.))

I have a new trial for you then. Are you a good warrior?

(( I really don't like the idea of applying for a position in the government. It should be given on merit alone))

I have a new trial for you then. Are you a good warrior?

OH yes. I am a VERY good warrior. (( My character has trained in Swordplay and fighting for a long time. He has expertise swordsmanship (( lvl 99 swords )) Amazing archery (( lvl 50 )) and he even can repair his own weapons and armor after battles (( lvl 50 blacksmithing. ))