The Seventis Government

The government of Seventis is a Monarchy. The King is the leader and owner of the Kingdom. His Male sons are next in line for the throne, depending on their age. The Eldest inherits the title and Crown. The Queen and Princess have no political power, but advise the King greatly. Those next in line are the Lords and Ladys. They each rule a town/city and provide input to the King. They are the highest Noblemen besides Royalty. The Steward of each town comes next. The Steward manages the budget, taxes, and property. This has a high salary but is very tiresome. The Barons/Baronesses are next in the hierarchy, usually possessing a manor or being born into wealth. Sometimes this rank is awarded for good deeds or achievements. Lords/Ladys can appoint this rank, or even the King personally. Using your Diamond/Bedrock VIP for the betterment of a village/town will automatically give you this title. The next group is the Protactes. The Protactes is an elite squad that, while they're part of the government and not the military, protect the nobles and act as bodyguards. This requires level 100 in your chosen weapon and you have to have earned extreme trust.

These reforms are made due to the recent lights on our old government that showed it being ineffective and useless. There are no councils in Seventis because of the belief that they slow down the leading process when quick decisions are a necessity. The common citizens are assured that they have outstanding rights and their opinions count as the ultimate advice to the Nobles and Royalty. If a Noble is undeserving of the title or does not handle his/her responsibilities well, a vote will occur between the Lords/Ladys and the King. If decided, the official will be removed from office. This feudalistic system allows the settlements under the Seventis Kingdom to retain fair rulers with regulated power. The Nobles pledge loyalty to the King and in return the King gives protection, supplies, and land. Each town will be under a singular military, though each settlement has the right to create a militia. This is to further increase the unity between the people. The goal of Seventis is to unite the small towns into one Kingdom. This allows strength in numbers and the flourishing of Asulon.

Below is a basic hierarchy that shows how the Seventis government operates.

Protactes->Barons/Baronesses->Stewards->Lords/Ladys->Princes->King

(Elite) (Wealthy/Achievers) (Assistants) (Town Rulers) (Heirs) (Leader)

Below the government is the Army, Navy, and Citizen Body. Each serves a different purpose and is important to the Kingdom's well-being. Below are the applications for the different positions.

Protactes

IG Name:

IC Name:

Weapon Level:

Reason for Applying:

Rank in Army:

Experience:

You must get at least 3 people to +1

your app before it is reviewed.

Baron/Baroness

IG Name:

IC Name:

Accomplishments:

VIP:

Experience in Seventis:

You must get 3 people to +1

Steward

IG Name:

IC Name:

What Seventisian Town?:

VIP? Not needed:

Do you MC die often?:

Time online per Day:

People Skills:

Are you good with money/selling things?:

You must get 4 people to +1 your app

for it to be reviewed.

Lord/Lady

IG Name:

IC Name:

What Seventisian Town?

VIP? Needed:

Managment Skills?:

Leadership:

Time on per Day:

Experience in Seventis:

You must get 5 people to +1

your app for it to be reviewed.

Royalty can not be applied for.

IG Name: DanielSozonov

IC Name: Lord Daniel

VIP? Needed: I have bedrock VIP

Managment Skills?: For my trading port city I have over a dozen different resource "stations" all over Aegis that bring in ore, wood, food, etc. I have set up multiple shops over Asulon in order to sell these goods. I have even consulted with most of my citizens in order to find the perfect tax amount so it is not too little as in I can still build government buildings and not too much that the citizens are unsatisfied.

Leadership:I am building my own 100 ft by 100ft trading port city on the coast of Salvus I have 10 guards whose goal it is to protect either me if I tell them or any important figure I see fit for a guard. I have been at plenty of battles with speeches that can rile up the men. I know how to persuade a lot of people in order to go with what I said as well as I have already made quite a few diplomatic relationships. I was even part of the Andromedian Council when it is active but now it has fallen apart.

Time on per Day: 2 hrs to 3

Experience in Rykalos: Dez1320 You know me pretty well an I have been there with Rykalos since Ascella I have helped in stopping the battle at Seventis and over all done a great deed.

Managment Skills?: For my trading port city I have over a dozen different resource "stations" all over Aegis that bring in ore, wood, food, etc. I have set up multiple shops over Asulon in order to sell these goods. I have even consulted with most of my citizens in order to find the perfect tax amount so it is not too little as in I can still build government buildings and not too much that the citizens are unsatisfied.

Leadership:I am building my own 100 ft by 100ft trading port city on the coast of Salvus I have 10 guards whose goal it is to protect either me if I tell them or any important figure I see fit for a guard. I have been at plenty of battles with speeches that can rile up the men. I know how to persuade a lot of people in order to go with what I said as well as I have already made quite a few diplomatic relationships. I was even part of the Andromedian Council when it is active but now it has fallen apart.

Experience in Rykalos: Dez1320 You know me pretty well an I have been there with Rykalos since Ascella I have helped in stopping the battle at Seventis and over all done a great deed.

I personally +1 this! What are the names of the town/towns under Rykalos? Coords would be nice also. Thanks!

IG Name: xsnakev

IC Name: Bromer

Weapon Level: sword is 56 and bow is 24

Reason for Applying: I wish to protect the high citizens of the kingdom, and i will help them in anyway i can and stop assassins or thieves going up to the nobles.

Rank in Army: Centurion

Experience: I have protected a few people in the past, including Renati when he was being attacked by a bandit, and i have helped a few others in seventis.

I have also helped one of our military members from bandits outside the city.

Posted Today, 06:55 AM

I aprove this +1

((this reminded me of my name for some reason :3))

IG Name: xsnakev

IC Name: Bromer

Weapon Level: sword is 56 and bow is 24

Reason for Applying: I wish to protect the high citizens of the kingdom, and i will help them in anyway i can and stop assassins or thieves going up to the nobles.

Rank in Army: Centurion

Experience: I have protected a few people in the past, including Renati when he was being attacked by a bandit, and i have helped a few others in seventis.

I have also helped one of our military members from bandits outside the city.

Denied, neither of your weapon levels is 100. Reach that first.

Protactes:

IG Name:KoToTamoPeva

IC Name:Seventis_Centurion_Hallen_Flamekeeper

Weapon Level:Axemastery level 100.

Reason for Applying:Hallen applies because he sees a big opportunity in this,he also wishes to serve the nobles in a more direct way.

Rank in Army:Centurion

Experience:Various guilds,Alras guard,mercenary for hire...

Protactes:

IG Name:KoToTamoPeva

IC Name:Seventis_Centurion_Hallen_Flamekeeper

Weapon Level:Axemastery level 100.

Reason for Applying:Hallen applies because he sees a big opportunity in this,he also wishes to serve the nobles in a more direct way.

Rank in Army:Centurion

Experience:Various guilds,Alras guard,mercenary for hire...

Alright, lets see if you get the three +1s necessary.

Steward App

IG Name: kido122

IC Name: Eragorn Ellesar

What Seventisian Town?: Any town The higher ranks see fit

Do you MC die often?: No, I often don't get myself involved with others personal promblems and try to avoid violence. I often avoid the largely traveled roads too becuase anyone in there right mind knows there bandit hot spots.

Time online per Day: 2-5 on week days, unknown on weekends(countless hours some weekends, a few on others, but always on for a bit each day)

People Skills:I consider my self good with people skills and others might agree if they know me. I often try to help people if they need it if it isn't something too big and/or leads to violence. Im a peacful person, I rather talk things out then fight over them and I often don't have too much trouble become aquinted with others.

Are you good with money/selling things?: Yes In the old world of Agies I owned 2 stores and was a traveling merchant and made good profits, Although I will ammit I had 2 store clerks working one at each store. I made a good bit of minas and often spent them for supplies for my stores, I always looked out for supplie and demand, When animals where becoming harder to find(like in this world) I would purchase a bulk of food and often hunt them myself and sell them a few minas more then what I bought them for to make shure I made a profit. Selling things is the easy part, you set your prices to what you find fair and over a course of time adjust them according to supplie and demand, in any case selling things is based on supplie and demand. Homes are a bit more complicated, everyone always wants a home or two but you have to make shure you have what they want. Making shure befor selling a home how much space there is, number of floors/rooms, basment, attic, Ect is all neccesary, asking mild question through out a sell is needed to find out what the buyer is intrested in, does he want a basment or not, is he in need of farm space, how many floors are you looking for, what is your budget, Ect. But you dont want to pummle him. And Im good with money, but low, sell high, that is the key and making shure you have a fall back saving is always neccesary ang budgeting yourself is key. So I would say Im good at selling/money.

for it to be reviewed.

Steward App

IG Name: kido122

IC Name: Erahorn Ellesar

What Seventisian Town?: Any town The higher ranks see fit

Do you MC die often?: No

Time online per Day: 2-5 on week days, unknown on weekends(countless hours some weekends, a few on others, but always on for a bit each day)

People Skills:I consider my self good with people skills and others might agree if they know me

Are you good with money/selling things?: Yes In the old world of Agies I owned 2 stores and was a traveling merchant and made good profits, only a traveling merchant as of now in theis world

for it to be reviewed.

Please add more detail. Thanks!

Please add more detail. Thanks!

No promblem, get to work on it right away

Shouldn't the ol' mages be on here? Maybe around the Protactes area, we aren't big considering we're hard to get into, but if you think about it. We are elite members, we have magic and protect the city when needed.

Just a thought