The Seventis Government

Added more detail to my app, Just edited my old one so you may need to scroll up a bit to see it :)

Shouldn't the ol' mages be on here? Maybe around the Protactes area, we aren't big considering we're hard to get into, but if you think about it. We are elite members, we have magic and protect the city when needed.

Just a thought

Good idea, but this is the government. The mages guild is a guild, not leader of Seventis. See what I mean?

Very nice! Good luck getting the required +1s!

Thanks, don't think I will get many since I haven't really RP'd with most people in the town that much, but worth a shot. But either way Im still in the town. Wouldn't be a biggy if I do or don't get them worse things to get bothered about.

Good idea, but this is the government. The mages guild is a guild, not leader of Seventis. See what I mean?

I know, I'm saying were also kind of elites archers so you could say.

Lord/Lady

MC Name: XBLxSNAZZLEZ

IC Name: Kiryu

What Seventisian Town?: Seventis

VIP? Needed: $25

Managment Skills?: I believe I have good time management skills, considering I shuffle through a number of guilds and my responsibilities in Seventis all at once. I'm not sure if "social" management counts, but I believe I have a way with words most others dont. (Refering to IC)

Leadership: Well... I was Head Mage Teacher of the Mages Guild (Which I still get to brag about xD), I was an Assassin for the White Ravens, I've been the Regent of Seventis for a while...I hope that's what you're looking for. I tend to think I have a good sense of responsibility, giving food to those who need it and protecting Seventis from harm.

Time on per Day: Usually 2-3 hours. On weekends it can range from 5-10 usually

Experience in Seventis: I was the Diplomat and Regent of Seventis for a few weeks, and I have bought 2 homes there.

+1 for koto's app

Thank you.

Steward

IG Name: 459pm

IC Name: Derick_Therving

What Seventisian Town?: Pine Harbor. I'd like to promote its wealth to the fullest, and create it as a stopping point for many traders to come and use the wilds to collect goods and such.

VIP? Not needed: Nope, sorry.

Do you MC die often?: Perhaps once every two IRL weeks.

Time online per Day: 4-5 hours per day.

People Skills: I'm good with leadership in my opinion. I feel that, a great ruler, must show the people he is ruling his power, but not overpower them. He must show strength, but not at the cost of hurting his people. I believe that if you have honor, you shall go far, but if you do not, it will be your demise. If I'm appointed, I will create a comment box, where all of the people, can place a book, entailing what they think I should change. I'd see if I could get more people to join the nation. I believe a nation survive, not only by military prowess, but by the people inside the nation. I believe I'll be able to handle a larger sum of people quite well. I will attempt to set up a court system. I will appoint three other people too join in a "jury" if you will. My vote will count as two, and theirs will count as one. The majority, is what the ruling is.

Are you good with money/selling things?: I've worked with Kilgrim Blackaxe before, and sold iron to him. I know when to keep money, and when to spend it. I'll do what is best for my people, but try to keep free enterprise threw-out my city. I think the secret of success is to keep government small, and to allow the people to strengthen a nation. I would set up area's such as mines, and tree cutting areas, in the wilds for traders. They'll be able to get on the boat, go get their resources, come back, and sell them. I think it will help Seventis thrive, as a trade super-nation. I'll promote setting up a shop area, where workers and traders from different nations and cities can purchase food. ( At a higher price, because it is far way) I'd also like to start a program called Temporary housing. It will basically be an Inn, But owned by the government. It will have about 20 rooms, and each room will have a bed, a crafting table, and two large chests. This will allow traders, who travel here, to stay for a few days, as they gather things from the wilds. I'd like to create a wall, around the city, to prevent monsters from entering at night and such. I'd like to set up a system that promotes free trade, and allows traders to come and go as they please. Even though the price to take the boat will be so high, I may charge a small 25 minas or so entrance fee, to go into the city. And perhaps a small fee to use the wild lands outside of the city.

You must get 4 people to +1 your app

for it to be reviewed.

+1 for derick

contrary to his rep, he is a good guy :P

(only that low because he suggested us using "florins" instead of minas in that one thread... the shame :D)

Do the people that +1 have to be from Seventis? Also,I support Derick.