The Order Of Light

Aodran

*Looks at the finger* Umm.... why do we have a finger and a evil sounding note here?

((Now then my app....))

MC name:Erictorchlighter

IC name:Kanoro Torch

How old are you?: ((IC or OOC?))

Do you agree and obey the rules?:Yes.

Do you have a villain application?:No.

Why do you want to join?:I was a member of the white ravens and it seems that they have rotted away and turned into this.

What specific skills do you have? I am a swordsmen, I also am good at tactics and training.

What previous experience do you have?: I fought in the Oren Guard for years then moved to the white ravens (who were gray wardens at the time.)

What rank would you belong?:I know no clue.

Would you be good at it?(level?): I am a swordsmen and a basic fisherman as a hobby.

((No meta-ing I am so good with swords :P. 100 swords and like 10 fishing.))

Short description about yourself:

Biography (Keep it short): ((I joined when the server started and posted on the MC fourms. I do not have my bio so I was hoping I could skip this one?))

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

I Ask him what he is doing and why that man is dead. Weather he tells me or not I would report this to one of the higher ranks so that it may be dealt with.

Sorry Kanoro, but I cannot accept this if you don't know where do you belong. Try to think what would be good for you and then I can let you back in.

I had a locksmith put another lock on the storage doors and chests to prevent thieves. If you want the keys send me a bird or talk to me. (Send me a MSG on fourms) I will have him make you a pair of keys.

Well, in that case Aodran it was good to serve with you all and I wish you best of luck in the future. ((I think it is a bad idea to write a binding bio unless I know it was the one I applied wiht or it is a really, really good reason.))

((nppeck why are posting here your not a part of the guild you have to reapply.))

Everybody, please pay taxes for Tempir. With them we may be able to expand.

Edit:

((Also, support my magic idea. in my signature.))

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL RAVENS

You need to pay the taxes!

The people who have paid are

-Aodran

The people who haven't

-Everybody else

If you do NOT pay today, or the next elven week your house WILL be evicted.

~Duke Tempir Amedaius

So, the voting has been open for a day now and the new name has been selected. From now on, we are;

THE WHITE ORDER

Edit:

Notices the spectre symbol on the message bord

How dares he spread his corrupted symbols to our lands!

Puts a new sign to the message board

Wanted Relgard Sintel. 1000 minas reward for his head.

MC name:Mainari97

IC name:Alger

How old are you(IC)?:15

Do you agree and obey the rules?:I do

Do you have a villain application?:No

Why do you want to join?:I was in White Ravens

What specific skills do you have?I am good in diplomatick speaking

What previous experience do you have?:Guard

What rank would you belong?:Guard for now

Would you be good at it?(level?):I have done it for a long time so yeas I can do it Swords 47

Short description about yourself:Snow white hair and beard I am old dwarf I have only one eye

Biography (Keep it short): I have travelled in Asulon for a long time I will help anyone who will ask I wont remember my parents I were abandoned When I was 10 since hen I have survived for my self

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I will ask for him what happened? If he wont answer I would use My strenght to get the word out of his mouth.

((No offence people, but "The White Order"... Kinda of seems racist in my ways, this is my opinion, but I think the "White Order" isn't the best way to describe your guild...))

(( It's just a name that's used to differentiate us as a guild. We are still more or less tge same when it comes to the guilds morals and policies. It's not like we had a big secret meeting and chose "The White Order" just to be racist." )). (( no offense intended ))