The Order Of Light

Aodran

The Lore

The White Ravens were a noble order who's origins are lost to the winds of history. What is known however, is that they were once known as the grey wardens until they were reformed by Alvaska. From then on, the White Ravens had been a noble order of Aegis and now Asulon. They lived in the town called Aliquam Purus. Their goals were simple; to bring peace and order to the chaotic world of Asulon and to unite the nations of Asulon. They desired to bring order to the chaotic world through any means necessary whether it be militarily of diplomatically. The White Ravens weren't just a military order, it is a way of life and a guideline for how to live one's life. Now we have reformed ourselves. The Ravens became corrupted and blind and that's why we had to do something. We are going to be the symbol of justice once more. Our goal is to get the balance on corrupted world and to unite Asulonians. We are here because we are needed. We are here because the world needs somebody to keep balance. We are The Order Of Light!

Rules and guidlines

1. You must do anything to achieve his goal.

2. You must respect and obey his superior.

3. You must stay pure.

4. You must be ready to leave everything behind.

5. You cannot steal or kill.

6. You must do everything they can to protect life.

7. You must obey these rules.

Punishments

Breaking the rules 2 or 3: First, a warning. Second time small payment. Third time, demoting.

Breaking the rule 5: Demoting and jailing.

Breaking the rule 6 or 7: Small payment. If it's a big thing, demoting.

Ranks and structure

The Orders ranks are divited to military and merchants. The Military of The Order is splitted in three ranks: Recruits, guards and the magistrate. The Recuits are those who have just started in The Order. They are the lowest rank and that's why they can't have any kind of rights to build in Aliquam. They also don't have the access to the armory. The Guards are a regular rank, mainly frontline soliders. They can give orders to recruits, but in war, they'll stand as equal. The Magistrate is the commander of the guards. He/She is in charge of training new recruits and giving missions and orders to the guards. And then, there are the merchants. This includes, the cook(s), the farmers, the miners and the woodchoppers. They have no ranks like the military, but their supervisor, the overseer is the one they'll obey. The Overseer is also in charge of the diplomacy. The Order also has some other ranks on specific duties, like mages. And who is running the whole guild? The High magistrate. When he isn't around, the the high council will take his place. The High council decides about the important matters of The White Ravens. The High council is formed by: The High magistrate, the overseer, the advisor and the magistrate. You MUST respect everybody who are above you. When you speak to your superior, you must call him as "Sir" or "My lord".

Military:

1. The Magistrate

2. The Guards

3. The Recruits

The Suppliers:

1. The Overseer

2.The Merchants.

The Leaders:

1. The High magistrate

2. The Magistrate, the overseer, the advisor.

How to join and to promote

The Joining is quite simple. You'll just have to fill an application, come to our guild and then prove that you are worth of the rank. If you are a recruit for too long, we are forced to remove you from the ravens. It is much easier to get as a supplier. If you want to be promoted, you must ask it from the high magistrate, the magistrate, or from the overseer. Same thing with the joining. Only these persons can accept applications and promote someone.

Application

MC name:

IC name:

How old are you(IC)?:

Do you agree and obey the rules?:

Do you have a villain application?:

Why do you want to join?:

What specific skills do you have?

What previous experience do you have?:

What rank would you belong?:

Would you be good at it?(level?):

Short description about yourself:

Biography (Keep it short):

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

(( ok I see this new post as a new beginning. Note from now on all ooc chat in the guild forum will be dealt wit more severely. punishments can range from warnings to removing the ability of posting for a while. Consider this a warning))

As i have head we must reapply So he is my App.

MC name: Colin1389

IC name: Striker

How old are you?: 17

Do you agree and obey the rules?: Yes

Do you have a villain application?: no

Why do you want to join?: BEcause i have aways help the ravens and i paln to stay with them till the end.

What specific skills do you have? I am i great miner and i can do a little farm and a good deal of sword men ship

What previous experience do you have?: I have worked in the guild sense i was 15

What rank would you belong?: Hopefully i can get my rank back, Advisor?

Would you be good at it?(level?): Mostly like mining and some farming

Short description about yourself: I am a high elf from raven hold. I Worked in this guild for 26 years, which is most of my life.

Biography (Keep it short): I am from raven hold my family had money i went to school. One day i had been snooping around when i hear a plot about a rebellion and i ran but some dark elf saw me and then Alvaska i youger elf at the time hide me in his church and later show me what would be come the grey wardens. I was only 13 then. But a 2 years later i meet Alvaska again in the capitol and he had ask me to join the grey wardens. About 3 years later the rename the guild the white raven and reformed the guilds ranks. we became much more powerful in these months. sone after we plan a attack on the undead strong hold tot he north. which we had failed in.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Next to him stands your supervisor with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I Yell for the guards and we jail him till we find out what has happened.

MC name:BoltofFusion

IC name:Lord_Tempir_Amedaius

How old are you?:36

Do you agree and obey the rules?:Of course, I did before and I do now.

Do you have a villain application?: I do, but it's outdated therefore I don't have a valid one. So no

Why do you want to join?:Because I love the Ravens with all of my heart. Just because we had some problems doesn't mean I want to help them any less. I still want the Ravens to flourish and become a big role inside of Asulon.

What specific skills do you have?I am a decent miner, farmer, and swordsman. I have trained in mining for many years as I enjoy it. I am a decent farmer because it provides my with a source of food that I myself can eat, and that others can eat. I am also a decent swordsman because I trained very hard while in the Ravens, I always tried to get better than I was before.

What previous experience do you have?:I was in the Ravens previously, as a bishop of arcane. I was one of the better mages inside of the Ravens and protected them with my life. I was then promoted to lord of Aliquam Purus after Barias' demotion.

What rank would you belong?:I am overall confused by the ranks, possibly something close to the bishop of arcane? I cannot seem to wrap my mind around the new ranks.

Would you be good at it?(level?):I have been trained in magic for many years. I have stopped much evil from hurting other people. I believe I am good at it and I use it for the good of saving lives. ((It's RP magic))

Short description about yourself:I am human from the old land of Al'khazar back in Aegis. I have 6'3 with green eyes and brown hair.

Biography (Keep it short):I came here from Aegis, Aegis was a very nice land. It had many friendly people, besides the undead of course. We fled to Asulon from Aegis because of the Undead overflowing. I started out in Salvus, joining the military and such. Soon after that I joined the White Ravens and have been in there ever since. I learned many things from them. Such as how to fight, some magic, leadership skills. We had some trouble when Barias and a few others entered town and caused a war onto the Ravens. I was promoted to lord, and was able to stop it. I was demoted by Aodran. He later told me that he was sorry and I could have my position back. I got it back and I stopped the war between Syrila and the White Ravens.

((I could have added more, if you want the full story look on the White Knights page.))

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I look at my superior, then back at the body. I stare at it shocked. I ask my superior "What happened here?" he didn't answer. I call other people over, to see if they know what happened. I also see if they know his name, and from there I find out other things, such as: How old was he/she; has he caused any trouble?; etc. If I found out the supervisor has killed the man, I would arrest him and take him to jail and wait for the magistrate or another high ranking member.

MC name: ShadowoKing

IC name: Rae'iri Bloodcrest

How old are you?: 28

Do you agree and obey the rules?: Yes I do

Do you have a villain application?: No

Why do you want to join?: I want to keep the balance what I used to do when I was in this guild. To stop others killing each other and keep peace.

What specific skills do you have? I am skilled with Swords and bow. Since my parents are powerful with magic, I got to have few skills. Was taught slightly but not alot.

What previous experience do you have?: Was headguard of the White Ravens, been with the guild when I was 18 I think. Fighting animals and monsters when little to survive.

What rank would you belong?: Guardians

Would you be good at it?(level?): Swords 71, Archery 44, Wrestling 40, Limberjack 31.

Short description about yourself: I got long brown hair, my hair covers my left eye. Green eyes. I am young in Elves eyes, I'm a Half-elf and Half-human. Live in Holm.

Biography (Keep it short):

I am son of Regaki and Serene Bloodcrest, not shame of it and I do not care if people knows. Was born in Aegis, but too young to remember what it was like. My parents took me to Saviusm, teach me basic survival skills to survive Asulon. They abandoned me to hide themselves, where I was lost and lonely. Went to join the White Ravens to follow my father's footsteps, met Hannibal who was willing to adopt me and took me to Holm. Came back to the guild to help with anything.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Next to him stands your supervisor with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

I would ask what happened, no reply. I would ask what should I do to my other superior, if he/she wants me to jail the man and will try to find out what happened.

( iv been here for quite some time. Must I apply again? I will if I need to. )

Tempir, you are now the headmage, but that doesen't mean that you are not the lord anymore.

Rae, you are the first guardian of the white ravens.

Striker, you can keep your position as the advisor.

And Lupus, yes you'll have to reapply.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL RAVENS

For all who have a house inside of Aliquam Purus, tax is due every elven sundays. You need to pay 100 minas, I keep track of who has payed. Those who do not pay for two weeks could have their house evicted.

-Tempir Amedaius

I would like to petition two things. FIrst is that we momentarily evacuate Aliquam. The White Ravens were disolved to prevent an attack on the city and this is reversing all the progress that has been made. The second things is that we change the name of the guild to prevent any previous distinctions from coming back.

I would like to petition two things. FIrst is that we momentarily evacuate Aliquam. The White Ravens were disolved to prevent an attack on the city and this is reversing all the progress that has been made. The second things is that we change the name of the guild to prevent any previous distinctions from coming back.

Yes, we did disolve the Ravens to prevent an attack but she called it off, we are also a Seventis city which also called it off. The guild name does need to be changed, but there isn't many names that represent the Ravens cause. I kind of stole the only one I could think of.

Well what are the ideals of the guild? Let's please get rid of the religious aspect. Nobody actually follows that anyways.