The Order Of Light

Aodran

I would like to petition two things. FIrst is that we momentarily evacuate Aliquam. The White Ravens were disolved to prevent an attack on the city and this is reversing all the progress that has been made. The second things is that we change the name of the guild to prevent any previous distinctions from coming back.

Aliquam is now a Seventis City.

Also, I forgot to propose this.

How would the White Ravens like to ally with the White Knights? We have six men that would be willing to help you in war.

I would support a merger of the two organizations. And like I said, let's please drop the religious aspects that nobody seems to follow.

Fine, I'll get rid of them, or what is left of them. And I have an idea that would be our next goal. There is like 5 guilds that want the exact same thing as we. I say that we'll form an alliance with them.

*a bloodied finger arrives at the base, severed of seemingly at the joint. A note is rolled up inside it

"You think, you can hope to escape us? You forget, we know."*

((Also as Nikias said, keep OOC down and when using it, USE BRACKETS))

Application

MC name: Preatorlupus

IC name: Lupus

How old are you?: 26

Do you agree and obey the rules?: Yes

Do you have a villain application?: *looks around* yes

Why do you want to join?: I wish to retake my place among you the Ravens

What specific skills do you have? I'm a master Bowman and Swordsman

What previous experience do you have?: Head defensive engineer in Wayward knights. Guard and muscle man in Ascella. First white Racen Mage apprentice. White Raven.

What rank would you belong?: My skill with magic is improving. My weapon skill is good. I would prefer to discuss this with you Aodran.

Would you be good at it?(level?): I'm pretty sure I'd be good at it.

Short description about yourself: 6th 11. Black hair. Dark eyes. Slightly scared face. Straight backed. Strong arms. Clad in dark cloak and mask to cover mouth and nose. Sword strapped to back beside longbow. Quiver at left hip. Knifes strapped to chest hip and thigh and some conceald in clothes.

Biography (Keep it short): Born in lands far from Asulon was raised as a hunter. Lupus traveld around Aegis before joining with the Ravens. Lupus then traveled between the Citadel and Al kazar. Came to Asulon and fell in with tge town of Ascella. Searched for the new Raven city of Aliquam. And traveld between Ascella and Aliquam frequently before going on a pilgrimage if study and understanding.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

Noticing the wounds on both his supervisor and the corpse Lupus takes his supervisor to a room in the inn licking him in and tosses the corpse into a cell for inspection later. Lupus would wait till a leading member of the Ravens came along before informing him of the situation and letting him question the supervisor and inspecting the corpse.

Application

MC name: Preatorlupus

IC name: Lupus

How old are you?: 26

Do you agree and obey the rules?: Yes

Do you have a villain application?: *looks around* yes

Why do you want to join?: I wish to retake my place among you the Ravens

What specific skills do you have? I'm a master Bowman and Swordsman

What previous experience do you have?: Head defensive engineer in Wayward knights. Guard and muscle man in Ascella. First white Racen Mage apprentice. White Raven.

What rank would you belong?: My skill with magic is improving. My weapon skill is good. I would prefer to discuss this with you Aodran.

Would you be good at it?(level?): I'm pretty sure I'd be good at it.

Short description about yourself: 6th 11. Black hair. Dark eyes. Slightly scared face. Straight backed. Strong arms. Clad in dark cloak and mask to cover mouth and nose. Sword strapped to back beside longbow. Quiver at left hip. Knifes strapped to chest hip and thigh and some conceald in clothes.

Biography (Keep it short): Born in lands far from Asulon was raised as a hunter. Lupus traveld around Aegis before joining with the Ravens. Lupus then traveled between the Citadel and Al kazar. Came to Asulon and fell in with tge town of Ascella. Searched for the new Raven city of Aliquam. And traveld between Ascella and Aliquam frequently before going on a pilgrimage if study and understanding.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

Noticing the wounds on both his supervisor and the corpse Lupus takes his supervisor to a room in the inn licking him in and tosses the corpse into a cell for inspection later. Lupus would wait till a leading member of the Ravens came along before informing him of the situation and letting him question the supervisor and inspecting the corpse.

((Pm me about what rank do you want to belong))

Aodran, I assume you accept the alliance treaty between the White Knights and the Ravens?

I do. Also, we need ideas for new name, people. Please tell me if you'll have any ideas.

We had some trouble when Barias and a few others entered town and caused a war onto the Ravens.

(( sorry for OOC and for being in this thread and not being in the guild and all but

Y u all hate on Barias >:C

-snip-

*shakes head*

"Has nobody noticed the severd finger or for that matter even care who it belongs to"

((I find it funny that you've all seemingly ignored the finger sent to you. I also find it funny I have asked you to keep OOC to brackets.))

((please only post on this thread if you have news for the White Ravens or are applying. Suggestions should be sent in a multi-pm to high ranking WR, myself, and Nikias, we need to limit the amount of OOC on the thread if we are going to improve our reputation))

Since we need a new name, I tought that we should vote for it. ((I added those choises that I tought would be good. All of them have been suggested by someone else))