The Order Of Light

Aodran

MC name: nppeck

IC name:Ariana_Gracchi

How old are you(IC)?:22

Do you agree and obey the rules?: Yes

Do you have a villain application?: No

Why do you want to join?: I wish to join because my father was a very important member of the White Ravens, and I'd like to try and complete the work that he did.

What specific skills do you have? I am very skilled with the sword and diplomacy.

What previous experience do you have?: I am currently the Lady of Ascella and a high ranking member of the Seventis Government.

What rank would you belong?: Well I'm not really sure what to put here, but I'll talk to you about this later. I would hope to help run the city.

Would you be good at it?(level?): Yes, I would be very good at it.

Short description about yourself: I am 22 years old. I stand about 5' 6" tall. I have brown hair and brown eyes.

Biography (Keep it short): I was born in the city of Aliquam as the daughter of Marius. And I spent most of my early life either in Ascella or Aliquam. When my father died, I took command over the city of Ascella and helped rebuilt it from the ruins.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

I would quickly observe the man's body and my supervisor and see if the man's wounds match the blood on the supervisor's hands. I would try and see as well if there was blood on the supervisor's sword. I would then bring a higher ranking White Raven in to assess the situation.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to join because my father was a very important member of the White Ravens, and I'd like to try and complete the work that he did.

What specific skills do you have? I am very skilled with the sword and diplomacy.

What previous experience do you have?: I am currently the Lady of Ascella and a high ranking member of the Seventis Government.

What rank would you belong?: Well I'm not really sure what to put here, but I'll talk to you about this later. I would hope to help run the city.

Short description about yourself: I am 22 years old. I stand about 5' 6" tall. I have brown hair and brown eyes.

Biography (Keep it short): I was born in the city of Aliquam as the daughter of Marius. And I spent most of my early life either in Ascella or Aliquam. When my father died, I took command over the city of Ascella and helped rebuilt it from the ruins.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do?

I would quickly observe the man's body and my supervisor and see if the man's wounds match the blood on the supervisor's hands. I would try and see as well if there was blood on the supervisor's sword. I would then bring a higher ranking White Raven in to assess the situation.

You could help Tempir run Aliquam as a Chancellor

MC name:Mainari97

IC name:Alger

How old are you(IC)?:15

Do you agree and obey the rules?:I do

Do you have a villain application?:No

Why do you want to join?:I was in White Ravens

What specific skills do you have?I am good in diplomatick speaking

What previous experience do you have?:Guard

What rank would you belong?:Guard for now

Would you be good at it?(level?):I have done it for a long time so yeas I can do it Swords 47

Short description about yourself:Snow white hair and beard I am old dwarf I have only one eye

Biography (Keep it short): I have travelled in Asulon for a long time I will help anyone who will ask I wont remember my parents I were abandoned When I was 10 since hen I have survived for my self

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Your supervisor stands next to him with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I will ask for him what happened? If he wont answer I would use My strenght to get the word out of his mouth.

You can stay as a guard.

How would you like to be the overseer?

Sure, I'll take take either the role of overseer of steward of Aliquam.

((I agree the white order seems really racist although you may not have intended it that way it comes off as racist so please change it))

((I say The Light Order cause I think their just talking about the word "White" not order.))

((Alright. Everybody okay with the light order?

Edit:

Or should it be The Order Of Light?))

((just get rid of the word white altogether. Maybe grey?))

((" Order of Light". Or just "The Order" ))

(( i would like to propose that forum recruitment should stop, and that we only recruit people IC. This will allow us to focus on a core group of highly skilled rpers.))

(( I agree with nppeck. Just have it so that if they want to join they come to Aliquam and speak to a high ranking member. Then give basic trials and test their RP skills. And then decide if they make the cut. ))