The Order Of Light

Aodran

*enters the town and slowly claps at Relgard. As he walks towards the men he speaks*

that..was..entertaining...by..far. I've heard about your guild and yourself Relgard. You're nothing except for a waste of space who only wants attention from people in the world. You're like a snake in Aliquam...only sneaking around the city. You call them birdies? Well you can refer to them as Ravens. And Ravens are able to kill a snake easily by grabbing its back and tossing it away in the pits of Asulon.

*enters the town and slowly claps at Relgard. As he walks towards the men he speaks*

that..was..entertaining...by..far. I've heard about your guild and yourself Relgard. You're nothing except for a waste of space who only wants attention from people in the world. You're like a snake in Aliquam...only sneaking around the city. You call them birdies? Well you can refer to them as Ravens. And Ravens are able to kill a snake easily by grabbing its back and tossing it away in the pits of Asulon.

The last time the birdies ever killed something... they had asked me to do it.

The city is in a state of disarray! The building are a mess! The city has no building for the guild and the under ground is so bad i don't even know a word to describe it! No wonder it's empty, it a trash heap! We need to clean up the city and get it in order if we ever want to keep new member longer then a day!

Your faithful Advisor

Striker.

The city is in a start of disarray! The building are a mess! The city has no building for the guild and the under ground is so bad i don't even know a word to describe it! No wonder it's empty, it a trash heap! We need to clean up the city and get it in order if we ever want to keep new member longer then a day!

Your faithful Advisor

Striker.

This is because the Ravens are in decline. Striker, do you not see this? The guild now holds corruption where it once held purity, it hungers for power where it once thirsted for peace. The Ravens died when Alvaska took his leave.

Your city already has proven a good recruitment site for the Spectres; apparently your people even see the fall that is coming. Even if I were to attack now, I have the supprt and resources to defeat you, but I this is personal. I will see you crushed, be it in battle or control.

As I have said before, leave the city, or you little birdies may never fly again.

- The Eye of Spectris

Regard you are a fool to think we are Ravens. If you must the name we had from our creasion was the Grey wardens which you know as well i do that we aren't call that nor do we bare the tilde of White Ravens. We work balance the world but first we are fixing the mistakes of the ravens. We know what happened just as well you. we may have our pasts names but we do not fallow the same paths as grey wardens nor the white ravens.

We are the Order of Light

*sighs deeply*

If someone dosent shut him up i think I might just lose it.

Regard we yet to find our path and won't till we have fix up the city. you have no reason to be wanting war with us.

The group you defend betrayed my trust, manipulated me into attacking Barias. Your people told me he was corrupted by magic, but all you wanted was to remove him. I go to this war for revenge.

Because those who know me, know that there is nothing more driving a motive to me than revenge.

The group you defend betrayed my trust, manipulated me into attacking Barias. Your people told me he was corrupted by magic, but all you wanted was to remove him. I go to this war for revenge.

Because those who know me, know that there is nothing more driving a motive to me than revenge.

I am sorry. But we are not the ravens we know why you are mad and that is why we made the order of light . We are not the ravens we are sorry of the past mistakes of us but war will kill yours and my people and you know that. we would like peace between us, not hate. We do all so know the power you control and respect that but we do not respect you trying to kill us when we are fixing the problems you tried to remove your self. I hope what i have said will make you stop and think.

Striker, you may feel that way, but the rest of your order shows only hostility against me. If your order was sorry, then I would not be exiled from your city. If your order was sorry, that fool would not have asked multiple times for somebody to hurt me. If your order was sorry, you would not have banished Orex.

*Relgard raises his voice to a much harsher tone*

If your order was sorry, you would not have betrayed me in the first place.

All I see now is this; your order is on its' knees, begging for mercy. But in such a personal matter, I will be content to do nothing other than to drive my axe down on its' head.