The New Emerald Knights

Tempir Amedaius

I am basically always in Ascella, if you want to find me that is where I will be all day everyday for the most part, except for that odd reason when I have to leave.

*A courier approaches you*

Lord Demivar Basilia would like to forge an alliance between the Crimson Blades and the Emerald Knights, what say you?

((Also, how did you get that logo? and how did you get 2 massive forts?))

((I made the logo as for the forts ones a vip plot the others a charter clear things up?))

((I made the logo as for the forts ones a vip plot the others a charter clear things up?))

((Yep thanks, you're artistic work is very good and I would pay you to make a logo for the Crimson Blades but we just disbanded))

((Yep thanks, you're artistic work is very good and I would pay you to make a logo for the Crimson Blades but we just disbanded))

Ah We wanted to absorb you into the Emerald Knights....

*The letter from the courier gets transferred a couple times and finally makes it to Kourik, he writes in response and has it sent back merely stating

"Meet with me then, a mere request via a courier is a disrespectful way to attempt an alliance...."

*Kourik grumbles at the disrespect but decides he will take a min out of his day to hear of this "alliance proposal"

The courier was just asking about the prospect, the terms were to be discussed in a meeting.

Application: Zerins application

OOC Information ~I am a 13 years old and love RP

Mine Craft Name: evilpizzaman

Time zone:Eastern standard

RP Information ~Worked as a Peacekeeper for Solace(Salvus)

Role Play Name:Zerin

Race:Human

Sword Level:63

Axe Level:2

Archery Level:21

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ):Swordsman

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please):No I dont

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations):I live in Skyravia work for alras mostly

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: sprintindwarf

Time zone: CST ( Central Standard Time )

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Zenath Underpaw

Race: Dark Elf

Sword Level: 81

Axe Level: 1

Archery Level: 1

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Agile Swordsman [ like an assassin kind of but not evil ]

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): No

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): He doesn't really have issues with any, except for Krugmar, he will be fair to Krugmar orcs, but he despises them. Orcs unaligned with Krugmar are perfectly fine.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add... is there like a skin or skin preference we should use, sort of like the one in Trouvu's photo, or if we are in a sect like under Tempir would I have like a white knight skin or something? Thanks! :mrgreen:

*you see a note pinned on the wall at the emerald knight strongholds.

Xerath Stomblade has left due to a war raging in his home land he has embarked on the long voyage to his homeland in the hope that he will arrive in time to help turn the tides of the war. if and when he will return is unknown.

~ Kai Stormblade sister of Xerath Stomblade.

P.S. this note was pinned on the orders of Xerath Stomblade.

I am basically always in Ascella, if you want to find me that is where I will be all day everyday for the most part, except for that odd reason when I have to leave.

((that will be changing soon hopefully, finally got permission rply to build our fort for you in Duke Lycian's lands, just waiting on exact location and perms to build))

Application: Zerins application

OOC Information ~I am a 13 years old and love RP

Mine Craft Name: evilpizzaman

Time zone:Eastern standard

RP Information ~Worked as a Peacekeeper for Solace(Salvus)

Role Play Name:Zerin

Race:Human

Sword Level:63

Axe Level:2

Archery Level:21

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ):Swordsman

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please):No I dont

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations):I live in Skyravia work for alras mostly

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: sprintindwarf

Time zone: CST ( Central Standard Time )

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Zenath Underpaw

Race: Dark Elf

Sword Level: 81

Axe Level: 1

Archery Level: 1

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Agile Swordsman [ like an assassin kind of but not evil ]

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): No

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): He doesn't really have issues with any, except for Krugmar, he will be fair to Krugmar orcs, but he despises them. Orcs unaligned with Krugmar are perfectly fine.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add... is there like a skin or skin preference we should use, sort of like the one in Trouvu's photo, or if we are in a sect like under Tempir would I have like a white knight skin or something? Thanks! :mrgreen:

Both of these look in order, lets get you tested and trained *looks to tempir "have fun with these two"

((a skin will be made when you become an official Knight and no longer a squire (recruit), the white knights are no more, and there is only the Emerald Knights))

A few of the Emerald Knights readying for the attack force under Duke Vivyaen

2012-04-15_100816.png

*A large black raven of sleek feathers glistens in the light whilst swooping down, landing near Tempir, its left claw stretched to allow for easy access to the note, a small white feather is attached to the right leg

The note reads:

Tempir,

I have yet to hear word of the training of thine new squires, how hath their training developed? Dost they fight with worthy grace to be called an Emerald Knight, can they survive a test of mine own creation? Please send to me a full report of each squire, listing in detail their weapon of choice, their aptitude with it, their strengths, their weaknesses, their accomplishments thus far and their failures.

I plan to put them through mine training within 2 Elven days, starting with the first ones upon the next Elven day, I hope thy send word quickly.

Emerald Knight of Courage,

Sir Kourik Kelbourne

*at the bottom of the note is a stamped insignia of the Emerald Knights, having seen the note rerolled by Tempir indicating that he finished reading it the large sleek raven takes flight to the air, cawing sharp and deep on her way like an arrow through the sky