Skravian Military (Recruiting)

Skravian Military

Ranks

Recruit - Lowest grade or freshly recruited soldiers. assigned to low-grade patrols or gate positions

Proselyte - Second tier Soldiers, can choose to be an archery or a sword. Proselytes can even be messengers, sending messages to other cities or towns.

Infantry- Third tier Soldiers, Uses Iron or diamond sword. Have rights to enter the prison.

Sergeant- Fourth tier Soldier, the trusted men in the military, can lead 1 Recruit. Has Rights to give keys to Proselytes or higher.

Captain- Fifth tier Soldier, can lead 2 recruits. Takes orders from the Warlords or General and gives it to the lower ranks.

Warlord - The most trusted men in the military, lead squads of 3 Proselytes, advise the General when needed. Handle lower ranking soldiers needs*lodging, etc.*, and hand out pay at the end of every elven week. Deals out discipline to lower ranking soldiers. Can only be two. Has rights to give keys to anyone in the military

General - Takes the lead of the entire military, can deal punishments to the higher ranking officers. Is responsible for getting the money to pay soldiers from the king every elven week, disperses it amongst the Warlord.

High Knights - The high knights are a limited group of troops that only the General can recruit. These are the troops that does special missions, gets the order from the General or the kings. Can only be a limited of people

Watch Duties

Basic Information on Watches - Each form of watch is expected to be carried out by one group of soldiers consisting of two watchmen, supervised by one Sentry. Wall duty is a low-priority watch, and should only be carried out by more than one guard during times of high alert. Any guards who perform poorly during a watch will suffer a pay deduction, and additional reprimand if deemed necessary.

Street Patrol - Soldiers are to patrol the roads throughout the city, assisting citizens in need, as quickly and efficiently as possible. Soldiers are expected to investigate potentially dangerous or criminal activities and intervene in social disturbances. two divisions of guards(4 men) are expected to carry out this patrol, one soldier is not much of a deterrence to three armoured criminals.

Wall Duty - While on wall duty soldiers are to remain on the city walls at all times, watching for any possible attackers and raising the alarm if necessary. The soldiers are expected to cover all the walls of the city, patrolling the entire perimiter of the city, and never standing in one place for long. It’s preferred for division to have an archer amongst them but it not necessary. Divisions are not required to stay together and may split up in order to cover a larger stretch of the walls at once. During times of high alert street watch can be abandoned in order to cover the walls.

Gate Duty - First priority form of watch, gate duty is vital to keeping the streets of any city clean. During gate duty, one of each of the three men in a watch group is to man one of the gates in Skravia. The Proselyte is preferably kept at the main gate where as the Recruits should guard the dock gates. When there is fewer than three men available the dock gates are to hold low priority.

Punishment

Basic Information on Punishment - Punishment will be dealt as seen fit by the Warlords and the General, the latter having the final say. If any man in the military feels wronged then he may bring his case to the General for further investigation. All crimes committed by soldiers will bring both the punishment of Skravia and that of the military upon them.

Deduction of pay - Pay is deducted when a soldier shows poor performance at his duties or exhibits disobedience or disrespect to superiors. These can include not showing up to patrols in uniform or at all, bickering with other soldiers or civilians, causing disruptions or social disturbances, etc.

Physical Labor - A bridge between deducting pay and removal of rank, physical labor can include jobs such as grinding gravel to flint, mining, or woodcutting. It is for cases where deduction of pay is too little but stripping of rank is too extreme, such as a guard accepting bribes or holding duty behind common aquaintanceships.

Stripping of rank - If a soldier is known to have committed a serious, but not death warranting crime, he will be stripped of all titles held in the military and sent to find work elsewhere. Offences that warrant removal from the military are extreme disobedience/disrespect, stealing from another member of the military, etc.

Execution - If any military man commits a serious crime, he will be subject to execution by beheading. The General himself will bring the axe down upon any he sentences to execution, If the General feels it uncomfortable, he can tell the Warlords to do it instead. Execution is not to be dealt lightly and is kept for only extreme cases. Offences that may warrant execution include treason, repeated grand theft of private properties, murder, plotted murder, extreme political/military corruption, assault of government officials, etc.

Pay (We won't have this until Skravia gets bigger)

Pay will be divided amongst each soldier every elven week by their Warlord who is provided the money by the General. In order to earn pay a soldier must work a minimum of four shifts/watches in that elven week. Warlords earn their pay by creating and maintaining an efficient squad of two Proselytes and four Recruits, if the squad falls below standards the Warlord will have deducted pay until the issue if fixed.

Amount of Pay

General - 200 Mina p/week

Warlord - 150 Mina p/week

Captain - 125 Mina p/week

Sergeant - 100 Mina p/week

Infantry - 75 Mina p/week

Proselyte - 50 Mina p/week

Recruit - 25 Mina p/week

Equipment

Basic Equipment - One set of iron armor will be given to each Recruit upon joining the military. He is expected to bring it in for repairs when they’re needed. If his armor is broken he will not be refunded with a new set and will be required to buy his own. Iron swords are also provided under the same rules. (One bow and a quiver of 32 arrows will also be given upon request, but shall not be replaced if broken,)

Wartime Equipment - During times of war a soldier will be provided with a diamond sword if possible. Higher ranking officers will be given diamond armor if possible.

Food - With their pay every week a soldier will be provided a full basket of 64 bread slices to get him through the next week. The soldier must provide all other food himself.

If you want to join the Military, answer these questions:

Name:

Race and subrace:

Are you a Skravian national:

If so, for how long:

Are you, or have you ever been a member of any guilds:

If so, name them and state if you are still a member:

What other jobs do you have or you could do:

Why do you want to join the Skravian guard:

Per elven week, how much time will you spend in Skravia, able to work:

Can you follow orders and accept our rules:

What makes you loyal to Skravia:

List of all the people in the military

General: Daedric Johnson (angmar1)

Warlord: Elrohir Sil'Siol (MatthewTW93), Rhekton E. (eppich)

Leader of High Knights: Dastain (XxDukesterxX)

High Knights: Leopled1, Helgar (malteserlord), XxHammerHeadxX, Ben Carter (Crafter_Quantum), Nethrel

Captain: -

Sargeant: Tom Bromley (Ultimateoptics)

Infantry: Hayden Judge (Judgedread450), Delorfirion (greener161), Elladan, Molotice_Arzdan (fabmor123), Ebandor (0xCrafterx0), Mattias

Proselyte: Aelis Johnson (zester_pixel), Alex Johnson (30326)

Recruit: Reman Ears (Pengepi), Kin (brodz1), Mollok Fesmare (Mririshboys), Fortis (Jspencer10), Inflamaree, Gwayn Strongwind (deekaah), Benedict Aves, Mathi_Stouthand (matty998), d3athfall, firsal,

Erethorn (Anonymousam) Goron Feraso (Flapman) Mokrag'Kal (Dwarm)

When you'll get accepted, I'll send you the uniform. (Picture of the Uniform, there are two choices)

DQ9t6.png

or:

vxJDO.png

Take *** the Queen can help with these if she wanted?

Even if she wasn't a Guard, she can help chase or catch a Thug/Criminal Right?

Take *** the Queen can help with these if she wanted?

Even if she wasn't a Guard, she can help chase or catch a Thug/Criminal Right?

What happened last time you helped the guards? you got shot! XD and I had to kill him -.-

Currently I'm a guard, what would I be transferred over as in this military ranking system?

Currently I'm a guard, what would I be transferred over as in this military ranking system?

Hmm, I think you would be a Proselyte. Try to be more online if possible and you could easily get promoted

I'm on often, just never when you are....

Name: Kin

Other and Previous Jobs: The Lord of Redburrow if you would cant it as a job.

Short Bio: Kin lived in Aegis and fought against the undead, the undead battles he fought in were, The Battle were the undead captured Al'Kazar, The battle at crimson vale not many people were at this one and the infection that took Alras. Kin is currently the Lord of Redburrow which is a small village that has a horse route to skravia. Kin wishes to become a guard because he spends alot of his time in skravia and has seen how the guards work. ((This has been more of a descriptive writing of the main points of my characters life, if you would rather me write a multiple descriptive paragraph on the events feel free to ask.))

Current member of (other guilds): None.

Previous member of (other guilds): None.

Credibility out of ten:I dont want to look like a self centered person so 6 - 8

Loyalty out of ten: 17!! JK, probably 7 - 9

Name: Kin

Other and Previous Jobs: The Lord of Redburrow if you would cant it as a job.

Short Bio: Kin lived in Aegis and fought against the undead, the undead battles he fought in were, The Battle were the undead captured Al'Kazar, The battle at crimson vale not many people were at this one and the infection that took Alras. Kin is currently the Lord of Redburrow which is a small village that has a horse route to skravia. Kin wishes to become a guard because he spends alot of his time in skravia and has seen how the guards work. ((This has been more of a descriptive writing of the main points of my characters life, if you would rather me write a multiple descriptive paragraph on the events feel free to ask.))

Current member of (other guilds): None.

Previous member of (other guilds): None.

Credibility out of ten:I dont want to look like a self centered person so 6 - 8

Loyalty out of ten: 17!! JK, probably 7 - 9

Accepted. Talk to me IC for training and for the uniform. I hope that you don't troll while your guarding :)

Name: Fortis (( Jspencer10))

Other and Previous Jobs: I used to cut wood for a living, I spent alot of my younger days helping on a farm and I am training to join the cleric order.

Short Bio: I am Fortis. I grew up on a farm but than ran away for some personal reasons, eager to follow my fathers footsteps. I ended up in Aegis and met a friend Oscar, whom recently has passed away... We ended up in Asulon where we got a home, we took in several homeless people. When Oscar passed away I was, and still am devastated, I must of been drinking away my depression when I ended up on a boat to Skravia, I thought it was a nice place. I woke up on the boat with no money, which is why I wish to work and buy a home here.

Current member of (other guilds): Working to join the Cleric order.

Previous member of (other guilds): None

Credibility out of ten: 6, I am dedicated as I have nothing else other than my training, though I think I may be developing a drinking problem... Also I am not a great fighter, though I am okay.

Loyalty out of ten: 8, I am loyal as like I previously said, I have nothing but my training must come first...

*Neat and slanted handwriting is visible on this piece of parchment.*

Name: Mollok Fesmare

Other and Previous Jobs: Usually by myself, strolling through towns in search for jobs of great use.

Short Bio:

I, Mollok Fesmare was born in Aegis, I strolled through many towns, no meaning in my journey, I usually helped defend towns from Bandit raids, assaults, but in Aegis I was more known for helping fight against the undead. Fighting the undead gave me great experience with bows, blades and axes, I'm basically a bred soilder, bred for war and bred to keep peace, peace is something hold up high, something I would kill for if needed.

I, Mollok, once had a family. A loving wife 'Anri' a daughter, a daughter of which was claimed from me by an evil man, one of which I dueled with, leading to my victory and my roaming of Aegis, now Asulon with my wife, who stays In Alras currently, while I try get us money and maybe one day we can start a new life.

Current member of (other guilds): I'm not a current member of any guilds.

Previous member of (other guilds): I was never a member of any guild.

Credibility out of ten: I hold myself high, so 8-9.

Loyalty out of ten: I'm as loyal as can be, if the people give me a reason to be, 9-10

Congratulations, your accepted! I'll send you the skin when i'm online. Tell me IC and I'll give you your armour and weapon. Tell me IC which kind of the two skins you want to use. You can ofcourse have the skin your using but as you probably read before, might be harder to get promotion :)

Name: Fortis (( Jspencer10))

Other and Previous Jobs: I used to cut wood for a living, I spent alot of my younger days helping on a farm and I am training to join the cleric order.

Short Bio: I am Fortis. I grew up on a farm but than ran away for some personal reasons, eager to follow my fathers footsteps. I ended up in Aegis and met a friend Oscar, whom recently has passed away... We ended up in Asulon where we got a home, we took in several homeless people. When Oscar passed away I was, and still am devastated, I must of been drinking away my depression when I ended up on a boat to Skravia, I thought it was a nice place. I woke up on the boat with no money, which is why I wish to work and buy a home here.

Current member of (other guilds): Working to join the Cleric order.

Previous member of (other guilds): None

Credibility out of ten: 6, I am dedicated as I have nothing else other than my training, though I think I may be developing a drinking problem... Also I am not a great fighter, though I am okay.

Loyalty out of ten: 8, I am loyal as like I previously said, I have nothing but my training must come first...

Congratulations, your accepted. Tell me IC which kind of skin you want of the 2 thats on the first page. I'll give you armour when you come online

Name: Jax

Other and Previous Jobs: I guess you could say apples gatherer and sales man.

Short Bio: I am an adventurer and I want to get better at my swordsmanship and archery skills. I spent a few weeks in Seventis helped a little with their migration and decided I should find newer places which bought me to Skarvia. It was a extremely long journey. All my senses and skills were put to the test. I have decided to join the military to help hone my skills.

Current member of (other guilds): None [[On this character.]]

Previous member of (other guilds): None [[On this character.]]

Credibility out of ten: 9 I take responsibility for all my actions.

Loyalty out of ten: 9, I am extremely loyal and never turn my back on anyone.

Name: Jax

Other and Previous Jobs: I guess you could say apples gatherer and sales man.

Short Bio: I am an adventurer and I want to get better at my swordsmanship and archery skills. I spent a few weeks in Seventis helped a little with their migration and decided I should find newer places which bought me to Skarvia. It was a extremely long journey. All my senses and skills were put to the test. I have decided to join the military to help hone my skills.

Current member of (other guilds): None [[On this character.]]

Previous member of (other guilds): None [[On this character.]]

Credibility out of ten: 9 I take responsibility for all my actions.

Loyalty out of ten: 9, I am extremely loyal and never turn my back on anyone.

m5Qy.jpeg

Just message Daedric when hes online ;)

m5Qy.jpeg

Just message Daedric when hes online ;)

Jake, we never Discusted that you can accept people -.-. I was Afk so I couldn't look at this one. By the way I have atleast told that the Warlords and I can accept, but sure you can accept too but make sure that you dont rush like just accepting everyone, anyway I think it would be accepted...