[Complete] The Crown Of Karik

Lago

You mention 'would be Dragon slayers'. Was wondering if more races than just the Dwarves could participate. I live in Alras, so if any Dwarves hear about this, my character would hear about it too.

Ever since my guilds first post of our success and during, I had been thinking of a return trip to hit the other areas instead of just the main vault but also with other intentions. Been posting about it everywhere. I ask that the master thieves once again be let in on the festivities to throw their hats into the ring once more.

You mention 'would be Dragon slayers'. Was wondering if more races than just the Dwarves could participate. I live in Alras, so if any Dwarves hear about this, my character would hear about it too.

The character leading one of the expeditions is a human. No, this is certainly not dwarves only.

As for when, it is dependant on the timezones of the participants, but it isn't going to be later than about 7-8 GMT, because I need to be there to run it.

The character leading one of the expeditions is a human. No, this is certainly not dwarves only.

As for when, it is dependant on the timezones of the participants, but it isn't going to be later than about 7-8 GMT, because I need to be there to run it.

I propose to structure this a bit, so that suddenly we dont have chaos everywhere. Say that human and dwarfs arrive, verbal conflict starts, the dragon awakes, we join forces against it and based on the outcome we then start any eventual fights between the two races for the crown.

It will be structured. Karik's being set up for the event, basically I'll /tell the expedition leaders as to when they can start.

The time has been released in every thread related to this event, including this one, 7GMT. I need to know who is in charge of each expedition though, so I can go through with them how this is structured and when to gather and then launch their respective expeditions.

I believe I am in charge of the Dwarven one though I dot know if we are going to get that many people.

Edit: I would like to request that TS is NOT used during the expedition. Will we be required to have VAs for attacking the other people?

This event was carried out successfully and completed about a week ago. Can it be moved to Completed Events please?