The Sons Of Iblees

deathmetus

*As you walk through the various nations of the North and Central parts of Asulon you see dark pieces of paper with a golden symbol on the back. As you move closer you notice the symbol looks similar to the symbol of the Undead, the Eye of Iblees. On the other side you also notice dark red ink, and upon closer inspection, blood. Written you see. . .*

Sons of Iblees

We shall finish what our father started. Bring an end to Aeriel's cage.

Iblees and the Undead will return, and bring us a true Golden Age.

*You see more and more pieces of papers as if thrown from the sky itself and then see the sign. . .*

*It is a sign of blackened wood, with a gold and blackened steel stake that it is attached to. The stake extends like a pike and on the end of this pike is a severed head. Man, women, or child, Orc, Elf, Human,Hafling, or Dwarf, you easily recognize what it is and that it had once lived and breathed. Under the head on the sign itself is written in blood, which you know believe is the blood of this person whose severed head now adorns the sign, and smaller print, but you can easily read it. . .*

Hearken former people of Aegis and people of Asulon. We are the Sons of Iblees. We are here to complete the goals of our Father and Lord, Iblees, known to some as the Fallen One. We seek to bring not only his but the Creator's plan to fruition. We also seek to wipe out those who would blaspheme the true purpose of the Creator and Iblees, the Illuminus Obscurus seeks to make men Gods, their leader seeks power for himself and a chosen few, and seeks to wipe out the true faith of the One True Creator. Aerial did not wish to lose her power, or her followers. She made sure to condemn Iblees with the help of her fellow Aenguls, however it was not theirs to decide and the world we once knew is lost to us. Now we seek to bring Iblees back, ensure control, and bring about the Golden Age of Iblees.

However we know there is opposition, some of it even violent though we seek peace and prosperity. This should serve as a reminder to those who wish to stand against us. Those who would join are welcome to join, those who would leave us, yet not hinder us shall as well be spared, but any who would oppose us shall face their fate at the hands of the true Sons of Iblees.

*As you look up you see similar signs also with heads stuck upon them.*

Lore and Information OOC/RP:

Allies:

Our Society is one of darkness and secrecy, through this we have gained ancient allies of Iblees and the Undead and seek to use them to further Iblees' goals. They are the Fili Ignis, Fili Umbra, and the Former Undead.

Fili Ignis

Beings of Fire and Air, they were originally created by the Daemon to serve as their helpers in all things of important. They were a gift to mortals who were believed to have deserved the gift of immortal service to God and Daemon. They are created, not by mating, nor by changing the body itself. The ancient ritual takes the lifeforce and mind of the being and creates an avatar similar to what their true pure form would be and they are then Fili Ignis. The ritual stopped being practiced after the years due to the Daemons retreating from the world, except Iblees who took and the ritual and taught it to his chosen ones.

Fili Ignis are unable to wear metal or leather armor and are unable to use wooden or metal weaponry lest it melt in their fiery hands. By tradition they wear chainmail over their magic robes or jerkin and would wield weapons of stone. They are immortal, made of fire, they burn, yet not living beings nor what they wear, yet somehow they burn their own armor, perhaps an aura, but unknown. They are only created through the ritual and are same gender and same mind and same person as they were before just in a new more powerful, immortal, and perfect body.

However some failed, some Fili Ignis would turn mad, they then turned into what are known as Blazes. Some would die and their spark would go out and they would go to the Seven Skies to eternal rest with the Daemon of the forges.

Fili Umbra

Beings of Shadow and Corruption, created by the Undead to give mortal the power of shadow, immortality, but they begin to lose their own will; their will becomes that of their master’s. They are not only immortal, but they feel no pain and appear to be invulnerable to mortal wounds. They are created through a ritual by their Undead masters and are then linked to that master as a familiar to a mage.

Fili Umbra cannot wear armor as their physical form is too shadowy to bear such armor that the mortal races can. However they can wield most, if not all weapons that come before them. Made of shadow they are masters of stealth and sabotage and have an affinity for darkness. They are only created through ritual, or, as some tales have told, they can be created through the corruption of Iblees that the Undead have done to others before.

Currently it is unknown how to kill them, but they are stopped by light. Not killed but light can cause them discomfort and sometimes even pain. They are then possible to take and be removed possibly. Fili Umbra who fail their Undead masters have been known to be destroyed by them. Some scholars also suggest that their ritual is what contains their mortal weakness.

Former Undead

Despite the loss of the Nether and being cut off from Iblees in this new world some of the Undead have found themselves alive and have also hidden away to come to Asulon. Some were cured of their curse and returned to their former lives, some found salvation and died as they so chose, yet some remained as they were and have decided to continue Iblees work and perhaps someday reopen the Nether again.

They have not lost all their powers, but they have diminished greatly. They no longer can wield the flames of their master nor can they call forth armies of dead Aegeans or Asulonians. Even now the beasts who were sworn to protect them forget them and attack them as any other mortal being. They retain their immortality however and they still can remember spells of Necromancy and the rituals of the Fili. Their power without the Nether and their Lord is one tenth of what is once was. And still they cannot wear armor except for that of the fire forged chain. They also find that they cannot wield weapons of purest diamond, it burns them as a cold flame. Gold and iron is all they know now.

Without the Nether many of the Undead have feared dying. They no longer can be brought back by Iblees yet some have found local monks willing to tend their wounds, but if spotted by the mortal races they have been known to be hunted down and killed. Weakened and frightened they use their servants amongst the Fili and their necromantic servants to help defend them, and keep them from the dark embrace they once breathed.

*A sign is posted in the various dark, hidden, places where the Sons of Iblees meet.*

My brothers, I know that in truth we are all equal before the great Lord Iblees, and only his Undead and their servants are considered higher in status before him. Ranks should not be established, some might say, in order to preserve the purity of the order. But without ranks and leadership we cannot hope to prove ourselves against the weak and mortal races of Asulon. The Undead who lead us have decreed that we must then create our own leadership and ranking below Iblees so we may organize and commit acts of greatness and continue Iblees glorious plan.

However this does not mean we cannot strike out on our own. Those who wish to spread his word and show the truth may do so, but we cannot have those who would betray us do so. So here and now is our system so that we may do the work of the Fallen One and yet keep our defense and secrecy.

Ranks

Non Sanguine

Unblooded

These are those wishing to join our order and have yet to enter into a contract with Iblees and the Society. They are those who would prove themselves worthy to wear the Eye of Iblees and those who would do anything we ask to enter our Comitatus. Once they have proved themselves worthy they can sign the contract of binding with our Lord Iblees and the Sons and then they can join us as full blooded members.

Discipule

The Students

These are those who have joined our order and have readied themselves for Iblees by their contract which they have entered and the ritual they have completed. They then are chosen for a sect in our Society and the Legatus of that section trains them in readiness for their full job in the Sons. They are the grunts of the Sons and complete any and all tasks asked of them by their Legatus. Once they are chosen they complete the final ritual and join as a full blooded member of the Comitatus.

Servus

The Blooded

These are those who have fully received training and are ready to serve Iblees. They are the backbone of the Comitatus. They are divided between the two sects, Tenebris Quos, they are those who aquire materials for the Comitatus and spread the word of Iblees thus bringing more followers, and Nigrum Mortiferis, they commit the acts of destruction and death to bring Iblees goals to fruition. They are protected by the Comitatus fully and without question.

Legatus

The Lieutenants

They serve the leader of their sects fully and without question, they are the teachers, and the masters of justice in our Comitatus. Any who would cause harm are punished properly by them, and any who prove themselves worthy and rewarded by them. They lead each sect under their Manu.

Manu

The Hands of Iblees

They are the leaders of the sects, and they serve only under the leader himself. They are those who are most loyal to the cause and are proven leaders in strife. They each have a title of their own. The Manu who leads Tenebris Quos is named Manu Corruptionem, the Manu who leads Nigrum Mortiferis is named Manu Interitum.

Oraculum Mortis

The Voice of Iblees

He is the very voice of Iblees. He speaks for the Sons as a whole, representing both them and Iblees at all times. He is of unknown name and origin though believed to have been Undead. He serves as the eternal guide for all who would join Iblees cause and bring forth a new Golden Age.

*You see pieces of black paper strewn across the lands*

Should one wish to join our Comitatus of the Sons of Iblees they should write a letter in explaining their interest, and perhaps we may let you join.

Once written attach it to a carrion crow and it will find its way to us. Make sure to prick and sign your name with your blood proving your loyalty.

*Another piece of paper lies nearby describing what should be in this letter*

We ask for your name, and perhaps a name you wish to take on as you join this Comitatus. We must know your skills and your weapon of choice if any. Perhaps previous experience of war, and other such acts of what the world might call "evil" or "villainous". As well we wish to know perhaps if it is your wish to become Undead or one of the Fili. Tell us perhaps, if you know of our sects, perhaps what sect would be most benefited by your person. And lastly we wish to know your history and who you truly are. After this there are other tests of character that must be done in person. Until we meet Follower of Iblees.

~Oraculum Mortis

OOC Note:

((Also we need your minecraft name, and please post it on this post, do not rp on this post except for applying, and any posts for application are only able to be read by the Manus and the Oraculum. I hoped everyone liked the read and please support. We will have a signature soon, and thanks for reading.))

*stares at the notes in fear. My god not again.

* Reads the note then chuckles and posts another lined in gold below it *

Well then. . . You want to become a undead worshiping cult? you claim you can speak to the daemon of taint Ibeeles~ Well I have a fantastic dab of news for you, you don't! so go back to the pit of whence you came.

Angry & Rude

Tavari Fireeyes

* The note ends there

(

( Erm. . . I seem to be getting a lot of OOC hate for the rp response I made? I would ask you keep all rp feelings to rp instead of putting down my rep :/ ))

Vor'Kalan stares at the poster, the words registering in his brain. He blinks, no longer thinking of this as a joke, written up by a child. He frowns as the suggestion of considering joining them floats through his mind. He shrugs it off, walking away to spend the rest of the day, contemplating if he should actually consider it or not.

Reads the note, and thinks to him self it is time, my destiny has called upon me.

Writes the note in blood.

I wish to join the sons of Iblees, my past has been mixed, i have a curse inside of me not one can cure it, not one, but becoming part of The Undead my curse will be apart of me, no more lies to tell just pure hatred for the races, my skill with swords is farely good, i can also use a bow but not my greatest skill, i wish to join the Destruction sector and will serve the undead all to come. And if i pass and join the worthy order, i wish to be known as Ulfresh.

You dont know but this curse inside of me speaks out, i believe i caught it against the undead at Aegis, i dont know what is ahppening but im turning pure evil.

Signed Bromer or shall it be known as Ulfresh

((My ign is xsnakev and ic name is Bromer))

*Cataris conDoin reaches down, his skeletal fingers prying onto the note as he reads, though he may not have eyes, or quite simply a face, his magic allows him to see. He chuckles loudly, his bones rattling as he does so.*

"It seems I will be getting that army I need... but they are misguided and foolish, alas so were all minions in Aegis.."

*Pulls his old, worn hood up, covering that of a flesh-less face, plainly a skull. He walks away at a slow pace, pondering. His black and crimson robes flapping in the wind, on the back of his robes is the Eye of Iblees*

Valafar stares at the note, rubbing his chin with one hand, holding his staff with the other. He nods slowly. After a few moments, a note is pinned below the original note (Assuming that's what is asked to do), and the words are written in black, not crimson red as blood should be. The note seems to be burnt, and if turned over, the words written with the strange black substance seems to be burned into the paper. The note reads:

"This group interests me a great deal, like none other. I wish to join this group out of a wish to assist in it's doings, to help it gain power, not out of love for this Fallen God. I admire the mayhem these Undead caused on Aegis, and I envy their power.

I write with my blood, not with ink. Although it seems odd, my blood is dark, black as death. An odd symbolism I suppose. No matter, I wish to assist this group."

A single letter signature is left: "-V"

Valafar walks off, his robes fluttering behind him.

***As Codrik reads the sign, goosebumps crawl up his spine like a deadly spider. He immediately retreats to a secluded area and begins to meditate. After hours of complete silence Codriks eyes open abruptly. In a possessed like state Codrik takes a quill and parchment out of his pack and then holds the quill into the air. As he mumbles an unknown language, He sharply jams the quill into his left open palm where blood immediately begins to pool. Codrik carefully diping the quill into the fresh crimson ink forming in his cupped hand and begins to write.

"I hear by pledge my soul to the cause of Iblees and The Creators true plan. After seeing the discussing conflict and petty bickering among the descendants of the four sons, I realize Areial was wrong. It was the Creators plan all along to send Iblees to this realm so he may bring peace and a true Golden Age. To Unite the four races into one, that would not have the bias of Green skin or pink skin, that doesn't care if you prefer the trees or the caves. That can live peacefully and co-exist to make a grand society and cities unlike our realm has ever seen. No, Because of Arial, all we have is petty bickering between the different races who instead should work together to thrive as the Creator truly intended. Yes my soul and all the resources it posses shall be put towards fulfilling Iblees' cause and ultimately, the Creators true cause.

Signed

-Codrik Rahl, Lord of the Shad'Rin"

Codrik strains to sign his name as the loss of blood has caused him to become weakened. After finishing the letter, Codrik lights a red candle and pours it onto the rolled up parchment. He then takes his signet ring off of his right ring finger and places if firmly into the wax. He carefully removes it from the wax puts his ring back on to reveal an ornate embossed letter R pressed into the wax. He carefully holds the sealed parchment in both hands and begins chanting a language unknown. The sky darkens and clouds begin to swirl above Codrik. As his chanting gets louder so does the strength of the now hurricain like winds above. Just as the entire world threatened to rip its self apart, Codrik thrusts his arms into the air and Lightning strikes the letter in his upward extended hands with a defining boom. Then every thing abruptly stopped. Codrik opened his eyes to revel everything around him untouched as if nothing had ever happened. Even the letters from the sky and the strange sign vanished into thin air. Codrik runs his fingers through his hair and wonders if he may have eaten some bad mushrooms as he continues his adventures.***

*Brevias nears the sign, slowly lumbering forwards. His armor rattles and clanks as he shuffles closer to the note. His eyes dart to the symbol as he scans over the note, letting out a gruff sigh he mumbles to himself.*

"I am above such things, but perhaps conversing with old friends will prove useful."

*Returns to his home, not far from the message board. Looking over his desk he slides an ominous black book to the back of the shelf, and looks back at his Overlord's robes, framed on the wall. He squats on his stool and snatches up an quill as he begins jotting down on a scrap of parchment.*

A figure walks down the path. Robes of gold and teal hugged her body, the lush blonde hair flowing behind her. Chrisdena turns her head towards the board, her lips whispering, "We shall finish what our father started. Bring an end to Aeriel's cage. Iblees and the Undead will return, and bring us a true Golden Age." Her fingers grip tighter onto the diamond staff. Her blue eyes slightly flicker into a golden light. The High Priestess shakes her head, "Still some have fallen onto that path. Gaia's Balance shall show onto myself, what is needed to be done. If those walk the darken path. If the Undead rise, I shall place Light into their hearts. Like I have before, as Aeriel's High Priestess. Aeriel's Light, and the Balance of Gaia shall be onto me." Chrisdena's eyes glowed again in a golden aura. "The Ascended have brought the Golden Age. Your time has already passed, If the Undead rise, we shall return.." she whispers lightly, as she turns away. Moving towards the sunrise.

*looks at the note with a wicked smile, walking to his house and taking out a quill and ink. He begins to write a note.*

“I, Bayde Thyone, swear my life to this cause. Ever since the age of fourteen I have been secretly worshiping Iblees and have had the luck and honor of being blessed by an undead on my birth. I have murdered people since I was fifteen, torturing people slowly and giggling madly as they pleaded for their life. I am a master swordsman and a master smith(both level 100) willing to use my skills and carry out an order without a single question. I have also seen many wars in my youth, beening just a child when the undead started to attack. A undead gave pity on our little town and lets us leave peacefully and for that I am thankful. As for wanting to become undead, I care not, but will take great honor in it if the opportunity is presented. My history is a long one starting with my birth. I was born in a small town named New Alstion in the northern parts of Aegis. On my birth and undead named Vardak put a blessing on to me and my twin sister. Around the age of four or five our small town was taken over by undead. Luckily, we were given a chance to leave peacefully. At the age of fourteen I began to worship Iblees and I started killing at the age of fifteen. I still live the same life now, killing when I can and worshiping a bit more openly within my family.“

*As he finishes the letter he take out his dagger, poking his index finger with the tip letting a small line of blood flow out before signing his name in with the crimson liquid “Bayde Thyone” he then waits for the ink and blood to dry. After it drys he folds the letter and seals it using wax with the Thyone crest before sending it off with the selected bird and sits back down at the desk with a dark smile*

(MC name:Roxses20)

*Kvothe stares at the paper for a few moments, trying to wrap his head around its contents. He distinctly remembers his time with Cassandra and Lirinya, but has firmly left those days behind. Shaking his head, he decides to leave it. Briefly noting Bayde's writing, he walks off, marking the group down as doomed for failure.*