The Sons Of Iblees

deathmetus

*A sign is posted beneath the notice, tacked on by a courier. The courier glances around, distinctly unnerved, before moving to a nearby tree and climbing up it, setting out his things to wait. The handwriting on the note is unrecognizable, and there is no signature.*

"I have come into possession of the former Ascended Selina Demones. She is in complete captivity, and will be restrained until later notice. I was wondering if your cult was interested in revenge. Talk to my messenger and you will be able to contact me. The price is five thousand minas."

*As Tramil walks along he notices the paper and picks it up. He quickly spots the Eye of Iblees on the back and compares it to his own small paper.

"This is it... This is what my master spoke of."

*Tramil reads through the paper and then spots the nearby sign.

"These people... They know who Iblees is... The one my Master spoke of. They could take me to him!"

*He takes out a small knife and makes a small cut on his finger. Useing his cut finger he begins to write the letter that will bring him to whom his master spoke of as The Fallen One.

I have seen your signs and wish to know more about who Iblees is. My master told me I should find him just before he died. He told me stories, stories of the great power of the undead, whom served Iblees. My current master told me that he spoke to Iblees and that I was to not serve Iblees but him. However I want to know for myself. My master taught me how to use a bow and I am versed with a sword. I am learning to cook, and am trying to find a teacher to learn magic. I have not experienced any wars but i did fight alongside my master during the siege on Wrath's Keep near the kings road. I do not wish to become any of the things the signs spoke of. And I don't know how I would be most helpfull, however I will do all I can to forward The Fathers plan.

*after writing the letter Tramil looks for a crow. Once he finds one he jumps up and quickly grabs it. Working quickly he ties the parchment ro the crows foot and sets it loose.

((MC name: saromon50 Tramil doesn't know that Iblees is a god and is simply looking for who his old master worshiped. He is alone and afraid and could quickly learn to do the work of Iblees. Tramil is my new character and has not been able to do much.))

((Just a note he is not a god, he is a powerful being just under the True God, at least that is what we believe.))

((Just a note he is not a god, he is a powerful being just under the True God, at least that is what we believe.))

((Ah gotcha))

*Laughs quietly under his hood while reading the letter.* "This is very great news, it is time for our cause to continue in Asulon. I will continue towards your destiny, brother." *Puts the letter into his dark robes, pulls his hood on, only revealing his red eyes.*

A man, donning the fancy garb of a noble, peers upon the note. After a few more seconds of reading, he nonchalantly trots off, heading back to his manor.

As he sits at his desk, he opens the table beside him. He removes a white feather from a chicken and a vial of plain, black ink.

"Dear fellow follower of Iblees,

I would like to inquire about joining your organization. I hope that my search to find individuals who wish to further the goals of Iblees has come to an end. If you require more information about me, I’d be more than happy to elaborate. The one thing I can say is that my age has certainly worn on me. I’m no longer as skilled with a blade as I once was. However many a times I have been complimented on my ability to speak charismatically and persuasively. I’m also not afraid of the persecution and harm that may befall on myself due to the work of those whom would wish to detest our cause. I eagerly await a response.”

Signed In Blood,

Jonathon Bauldry

He picks up the parchment, fresh with ink, than proceeds to his bird cage. He takes a key from his pocket, and with shaky hands unlocks it. He holds out his arm, allowing the black crow to land upon it. He rolls up the paper in to a small scroll then ties it on to the talon of the bird. He shoos it out through the window, than proceeds back to his desk.

((My MC name is octovian10))

*Simon reads the note and chuckles. He takes out a piece of parchment and begins scribbling on it. When he finishes, he bites off a bit of skin on his forefinger and gracefully signs his name. He whistles and a red-eyed crow flaps down. Simon stabs a pin through the note and the bird's wing, sending it on its way. He saunters away, pulling his dagger in anticipation for another night hunting.*

The note reads:

My name is ((WheatleyLabs777)) Simon. No last names are required, I'm sure. If it's all the same to you, I'd like to keep this name if you let me into your organization, though if at all possible, I'd like to take the surname "Shadowstalker." I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty good with a sword. And by pretty good, I mean of course that I could gut any one of you as easily as a fish. But I sincerely hope it won't come to that. Now, if you're looking for "evil," I'm not sure what you mean. Most would consider killing your brother for taking the last apple "evil," but I call it sport. Glorious, blood-filled sport. And war? Hah, it was like a bloody holiday for me. Can't say which war I was in, or which side I was on, only that I couldn't stop. Guess I went a little too overboard, because they kicked me out right after. If you have a sect where you kill those who offend our god, or even accept outside contracts, I'd benefit that one most definitely. I'm also very good at talking, so I could spread the word of Iblees as well. My history...well, it's a bit of a big, red blur, but I'll try as best I can to recount it. I was born in the old country, Aegis. My mother and father, bless their little hearts, wanted me to be a wealthy business man. Never mind the "mysterious" death of their firstborn years before, I was their shining little star. And my sister...well, I have to admit, I was quite fond of my sister. Well, long story short, some people disappeared, and a certain little boy named Simon got blamed. Got sent to war as punishment, but oh, how mistaken were they in punishing me that way. After that, I became fascinated with the practice of worshiping Iblees. I quite liked his values. I began killing for hire, hoping to attract the Undead's attention, but alas, they were killed, and I smuggled my way to Asulon. I thought all hope was lost, until now. I hope you'll consider taking me on, and I pledge my soul, or what's left of it, to Iblees. Hope to see you soon,

Yours truly,

Simon

**Upon seeing the eye of Iblees, flashes of old memories in Aegis run through Cain's mind. He steadies himself a bit with the use of a nearby tree. He puts his back against the tree and slowly slides down while intently reading the black pieces of parchment, not looking away for a second. After reading the message, Cain regains his composure and turns the paper over. He cuts his left hand with a small blade he keeps on his sash and begins to write with a feather.**

It has been a long time since I've last heard the name Iblees. Oh the chills that go down my spine as I reminisce of the events that have long since passed. Ever since the crossing, I have not felt those chills that only our lord could bring. I have long awaited for the day of his second coming. I must meet with you.

**The blood starts to fade near the end as Cain's hand clots the bleeding. With one swift motion, he stabs his hand with the feather. Wrenching with pain, he signs his name at the bottom in fancy calligraphy.**

-Cain

**Cain spots a small fox near by and takes the opportunity to ****** it. He takes it by the throat and presses the knife across his neck. He lets the blood spill and the stench of death set in. In a matter of minutes, the place is crawling with crows, which he gladly attaches the letter to.**

((MC name: cuztodd))

[[Just wondering, is this guild inactive because of RP events, or something else? Because I haven't seen much awhile after I joined. Just curious.]]

((I have been having trouble organizing, and have been missing out a lot due to me being sick. . . . constantly, having now left the hospital with medicine in hand I think I will ask that any of the Sons I have already accepted please send me a message saying so, then I can make the officers and we can move on. Honestly the leader has been doing RP in terms of Undead attacks for all of two we just need to get this guild up and working so that we can do even minor events. So please all Sons send me a message with your ig name and mc name again and I will be compiling a list for ranks and officers and will then give instruction on how to truly further our goals. . . .))

Moving this guild to the Inactive guilds section, PM me with sufficient proof that it is active and I will move it back.