The Crimson Blades

Cresaran

hello, i am new to lord of the craft(just submitted application) and would like to ask if i, sephira raventempest can join once i am accepted. my mc username is dovahcore_117 and i wish to bring cleverness and trickery (the good kind)to your guild. i am a mori quessir, so will that affect anything?

also, i suggest updating your guild page on the wiki. nothing has been added. :geek:

Name: Ceiron

Mc Name: Shmoopernator

Combat skills: Swordsmanship at level 22. I know this is low but i will be training fast and hard. My next skill is not a combat skill, i know but my farming is level 32 so I can supply some of the food for the crimson blades. I currently have 4 stacks of wheat and 3 stacks of seeds. By the way I joined LOTC today.

Skin: < With my hood.

< Without my hood.

((Yeah, even if you all have full diamond or something I am a good tactician and almost killed the whole of House Flay but someone nicked the netherrack from Ascella's death pit so they fell into a ditch))

((Shameless lying... Really Demivar? No one has come close to killing the entirety of House Flay, we are basically a third of Renatus's military strength. You never even got close to killing us, we could wipe out your entire guild with just three of us.))

((Shameless lying... Really Demivar? No one has come close to killing the entirety of House Flay, we are basically a third of Renatus's military strength. You never even got close to killing us, we could wipe out your entire guild with just three of us.))

((I will listen to what Auv said but I'll reply to you, remember in Ascella when Prince and your lot walked in and took Ariana hostage? then I trapped most of you in the gates and dropped you into our deathpit, sadly someone had griefed the lit netherrack from that pit so you fell into a small hole.))

((Shameless lying... If you want a war, I think we would be the right kind of guild to be your end. Plus, it'll give us something to do.))

((Snip that, there's confidence and arrogance Sorrok, don't cross that line

QUIT OOC EVERYONE!!!))

*An Eagle with Red and white markings flies past you with a strong breeze and drops a note onto your head with a clunk as it hit's you armor. You begin to read.*

Greetings Demivar of the Crimson Blades,

My name is Lord Dastain. Leader of the Skravian Elite army of knight. As you may or may not know you have my daughter fighting within your ranks, Lia. It has been brought to my attention that a few war threats have been circling within your guild and is bringing threat.

I would just like to notify you that the Skravian High Knights are here to help your guild in any battles that are to come but not because we sympathy you at all. Only because Lia is a beautiful daughter of mine that, if harmed, would be dealt with and had the person responsible of it, killed.

Regards,

Skravian High Lord Dastain

Name: Ceiron

Mc Name: Shmoopernator

Combat skills: Swordsmanship at level 22. I know this is low but i will be training fast and hard. My next skill is not a combat skill, i know but my farming is level 32 so I can supply some of the food for the crimson blades. I currently have 4 stacks of wheat and 3 stacks of seeds. By the way I joined LOTC today.

Skin: < With my hood.

< Without my hood.

Pending, I will consult the Marshalls and my Champoin to make a decision.

It saddens me to inform you that that Squire Lia Silvershine has been abducted and is M.I.A she will be missed by her comerades and our only hopes are that she has a good new life and is treated well as a slave.

Pending, I will consult the Marshalls and my Champoin to make a decision.

No hard feelings, but we need more experienced Blades. Get used to rp, your weapon of choice and your skill level. Once you have done so, re-apply.

Can we make a branch from the crimson blades called the crimson Rangers?

I'm arranging a new system for it, we have a few archers like Morg and I'm actually a half archer half swordsman.

((We'll talk IG))