The Poa(Protectors Of Asulon)Are Now Recruiting!

Ghost_Storm

Come join the newest guild of Asulon the POA (Protectors of Asulon).

We are a guild dedicated to help and protect the people of Asulon. We help as much as we can. We serve under the Human Kingdom, but we support the other nations as much as possible. We are sworn to help to protect the innocent and destroy evil. We help from little to the biggest things. Each of us is trained to help each person that need it. We do not resort to violence but we try to make a peaceful resolution.

Ranking System:

Commander

Second-Commander

Captain

Seargent

Corporal

Private

To get promoted you must show your loyalty towards your Commanding Officers and your loyalty to the guild. Also you show how much you contributed to our guild and try to help others as much as you can no matter how big it may be.

Military Groups:

Infantry

Archers

Scout

Each group is separated into squads and its squad is led by a Captain. Each squad has a specific job they must do for the guild. If we are sent into war the Commander leads all of us to battle. If the Commander is away(Offline),the Second in Command is appointed to the leader the army.

Application

* = Required.

[OOC]

Name:

How long have you been on LOTC?:

MCName:

[iC]

RP Name:

Why do you want to join?:

Any other Military Experience?:

Which military group would you like to join?:

What is your Level in your current profession?:

[swords, Axes, Archery]

Will you listen to your Commanding Officers and help others as much you can?

*a letter arrives at your base*

Good sir howmuch I admire your cause I fear that it has no use.

People are spread these days and I think that little people will join.

I suggest that rather than making your own group you look to join one with a similar cause.

Perhas the order of Light or the Clerical order.

Believe me when I say that that is the best you can do at the time given.

Signed,

The Wandering Dwarf

*sends a letter back to him*

Sir I be just continuing the guild that my father has set before long before he has told me to continue on with the guild. I wish to better society. Although not much people will join even with small people in our cause, we still can make a big difference.

Signed

Logan Storm, Leader of The POA.

[OOC]

Name:Pat

How long have you been on LOTC?:About a week but I know my way around

MCName:RedBench

[iC]

RP Name:Norral

Why do you want to join?:I want to experience all that Asulon has to offer! and I felt that this would be a good start.

Any other Military Experience?: None

Which military group would you like to join?: Infantry

What is your Level in your current profession?:Axe for I am a dwarf!

[swords, Axes, Archery]

Will you listen to your Commanding Officers and help others as much you can?: I will put my body on the line and walk into arrow fire if commanded to!

[Pretty much what Nikias was saying, is that we have enough of these. We do not need anymore 'Save Asulon from destruction' guilds.]

((Aryon is right, there are many.))

A letter comes bearing the seal of House Basileus, a shield and sword down the middle of it with a horizontal crescent moon.

"My friend-

If you truly desire to help the people of Asulon, the best way to do so is through joining other groups, not establishing another. I am seeking bannermen for my House of Renatus. It includes pay, housing, arms and armor, and so on. If you desire to truly aid Asulon and Oren, contact me and join the House Basilus bannermen.

-Count Lorethos Basileus, Banner to Prince Richard of Horen."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.