A Distant Adventure...

Isirack Rivendare

Event Planners, MC Names:

CJ32187, Ouity, and some of the other druids, more to come I'm trying to gather a team. I need a book writer, a lore writer, and like 4-5 builders.

Event Type:

Exploration (IE People come here they read, RP, and leave.)

Event Date:

N/A (For Now)

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

The boat to the event would be at spawn so cloud temple

Event Location:

Separate Server on an Island.

Summary:

Setup:

You here tales of an new land to explore! A tropical island Far off the coast of Auslon's farthest shores. Thousands of meters away from the mainland there is a small seemingly uninhabited island. When one explorer announces that he is leaving with a crew to see this new land, he is never to return.

Rumors begin to circulate to why he has not returned. Monsters? Riches? Or is it a paradise that he does not wish to leave?

Arrival:

Your boat crashes upon a rocky bank that surrounds the island. Many of the ship crew is dead or missing, but you see some swimming to the main island. The main Island! The islands is a beautiful tropical forest. It seems as if nothing could be wrong here. Then you notice the explorers ship in perfect condition. Near perfect that is, the ships mast has been ripped to shreds. It doesn't look like the wind is the cause, and it dawns on you. You are trapped!

Exploration:

After a long time waiting for other crew members to show up you decide it is time to look into the island yourself. After further exploration you come acros many ruins and writings. It is clear that the island is Inhabited, or at least was at one time. In the first ruin you come across you find a small camp set up. The coals to the fire are still there so it must be relatively new. After further exploration of the camp you find the journal of the explorer. ((It says something like "This new land if beautiful, it has many natural fruits and gifts to give you. Although... it there is something wrong here))

((The story line would progress from there on until you find a race of red skinned elfs that speak a similar language to Mori. Like the natives, similar to the Mori but they don't live in caves and they are more tribal and very hostile. You are going to need to travel across the island trying to gather wool and whatnot, to fix the masts.))

Other Information:

I would need GM/Admin help with:

1. Creating the map in world painter ((Native)).

2. Creating the fast travel to the Island wich would be a separate map within the server.

3. The lore masters with help creating the lore behind the Islands people. (The vast majority of their history would be "Shrouded in mystery" mostly need help creating the culture.

4. Hosting the map because I do not have access to a server.

5. Any GMs wanting to play the native elfs are welcome to. (But I would have the majority say on what the elfs are like and so on)

Concept Art:

People:

war_paint.jpg

africatribalpeople.jpg

5093465981_8e00cf70cf.jpg

dIsKd.jpg

tree-village.jpg

Finished World Painted Island:

7YEBI.jpg

Thank you ShiftNative For the island

UPDATE!

I have been working with the druids to help build the rain forest. I must say the landscape is nearly done.