The Fallen Rangers (Recruiting)

Snake Plissken

I can't really seem to contact any of your members. Maybe you can pm me where i should go?

Did you apply for the guild?

((Ok, I'm going to add directions to the main post soon, and as soon as I'm back I'm going to start getting things more organized. Apologies for our lack of organization, I promise it will all be fixed soon.))

((Im back, and things are getting fixed!))

MC Name : DeeKaah

RP Name : Gwayn

Race : Human

Weapon of Choice : Bow

((Sorry, but our application form has been changed and the one you have used is no longer current. Please apply with the application from the main thread and post it below. Thank you for applying))

OOC

MC Name: DeeKaah

Sword and Bow Levels: Sword 0 Bow 40

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: Nope

IC

Name: Gwayn

Race: Human

Weapon of choice: Bow

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Neither guilds nor training

Have you ever fought against Renatus: No

Why you wish to join us: I wish to have a place to call home and people to call colleagues. I wish to roam the wilds and hunt down animals, bandits and other scum! I wish to be trained in the mastery of the bow. I wish to be... A ranger!

OOC

MC Name: DeeKaah

Sword and Bow Levels: Sword 0 Bow 40

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: Nope

IC

Name: Gwayn

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Neither guilds nor training

Why you wish to join us: I wish to have a place to call home and people to call colleagues. I wish to roam the wilds and hunt down animals, bandits and other scum! I wish to be trained in the mastery of the bow. I wish to be... A ranger!

On his way through the woods back to Ildon, Lord Commander Halboron Elendil spots a bird that he dosnt recognize soaring towards him. He watches the bird land in front of him and sees it has a letter tied to its leg. Cautiously, Halboron breaks the string attaching the letter to the birds leg, takes the letter, and begins to read whil the bird flies off once more

After reading through the letter thoroughly, which he has discovered to be an application for the rangers, Halboron stows the letter into his coat and walks back to his house in Ildon. Upon arrival at his home, Halboron immediately grabs a quill and a piece of paper from his shelf, before sweeping the expanse of junk that has built up on his desk onto the floor, and sitting down at. Halboron dips his quill into a small pot of ink on his windowsill, and then begins to write.

Gwayn,

I have received and thoroughly read through your application for the Fallen Rangers, and made the decision to accept you into our ranks. Follow the attached map to reach aildon, before looking for either Roland Deschain or Martin Loyola, who shall be able to train you.

-Lord Commander Halboron Elendil

Halboron stands up and leaves the letter is ink to dry for a moment, and goes and retrieves a small map from his shelf in the meantime. Once he is convinced the ink is dry, Halboron folds the letter in half and places the small map in between the crease. Halboron goes upstairs to where his owl sits on its perch. He attaches the note the the tattered old birds leg before setting it out the window.

((The map shows the location of Ildon, and as there's no way to actually give you a map yet, the co-odds are x- 1500 z1700))

OOCMC Name: Apenstaartje

Sword and Bow Levels: Bow lvl 30.

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: No.

IC

Name: Aerandir

Race: Elven

Combat Expierience (Guilds, training): Nothing yet, but i have experience with the bow.

Why you wish to join us: I want to be part of something cool. I think this will be a good experience for me.

((I also would like to be an old RP Aldunia ranger.))

I have arrived after a long journey! However, one my arrival, I find nothing but a deserted compound.

OOC

MC Name:levirad

Sword and bow levels: Sword:5 Bow:6 (nearly 7)

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: no

IC

Name: Oruin Whitestorm

Weapon of choice: bow

Combat exeperiance: I am in the guardians

Have you ever fought against Renatus?: No

Why you wish to join us: Because I need to level up skills such as Archery and because Hawk Whitestorm suggested you.

OOC

MC Name:levirad

Sword and bow levels: Sword:5 Bow:6 (nearly 7)

Have you ever been banned or had a ban report posted on you: no

IC

Name: Oruin Whitestorm

Weapon of choice: bow

Combat exeperiance: I am in the guardians

Have you ever fought against Renatus?: No

Why you wish to join us: Because I need to level up skills such as Archery and because Hawk Whitestorm suggested you.

*Halboron receives the application from his bird, reads it, and sends another letter back*

Hawk Whitestorm suggested you join us? I was under the impression he had some sort of power over the Phoenix Rangers, why not send his own kin with them? I find extremely suspicious, for all I know he is trying to plant people in my guild to undermine what could be seen as 'competition' for the Phoenix Rangers. What do you have to say of this?