The Twilight Legion! [Name Changed Back!]

Arkelos

I did not promise my men to be directly with you, but that we fight for the same cause, you accused me of failing to fulfill a promise that you misheard. As the war rages on and all of Salvus is laid to dust, I assure you that all of our armies will converge when we take sight on Solace.

"I do not mishear so easily, my friend. You promised soldiers to my army. If you are now refusing them, then say so. That is all."

*sighs

*says under his breath "Fool...."

A boy in brown leather trousers and black tunic runs into Holm with sweat dripping from his forehead, holding a envelope with the mark of the Wihuns on.

Dear Syrila.

We might not understand each other, we might not share the same thoughts, and we might not even fight for the same.

But one thing is sure, Dawn had her time.

We The Wihuns are glad and flattered for the invitation.

We here by agree and will unite under one banner.

We will fight with you side by side.

We're in.

-The High Etrith of the Wihuns, Tyret Farfor Wolfgank.

As you are finished reading, the boy looks up with a nervous glance and extends his hands shyly towards you holding a paper, "Syrila... Please sign.. Sir Wolfgank needs to know that you got it."

*Approaches Srilla*

Greetings, my name is Lord Demivar Basilia, Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades. I will assist in the attack but I do not want to put some of my lesser trained and equipped men at risk. I am selecting a few Blades to come with me but please do not let my men know that I am going to war without them.

*Walks off, returning to Seventis, he came here in secret so it is impossible for anyone to find out about this*

A boy in brown leather trousers and black tunic runs into Holm with sweat dripping from his forehead, holding a envelope with the mark of the Wihuns on.

Dear Syrila.

We might not understand each other, we might not share the same thoughts, and we might not even fight for the same.

But one thing is sure, Dawn had her time.

We The Wihuns are glad and flattered for the invitation.

We here by agree and will unite under one banner.

We will fight with you side by side.

We're in.

-The High Etrith of the Wihuns, Tyret Farfor Wolfgank.

As you are finished reading, the boy looks up with a nervous glance and extends his hands shyly towards you holding a paper, "Syrila... Please sign.. Sir Wolfgank needs to know that you got it."

Syrila smiles and nods at the young man, singing her name on the paper.

*sighs

*says under his breath "Fool...."

Before you leave, would you be willing to dedicate a regiment of men, say two or three to join my front? If not, then I can not wait for your side to converge with my own.

*Approaches Srilla*

Greetings, my name is Lord Demivar Basilia, Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades. I will assist in the attack but I do not want to put some of my lesser trained and equipped men at risk. I am selecting a few Blades to come with me but please do not let my men know that I am going to war without them.

*Walks off, returning to Seventis, he came here in secret so it is impossible for anyone to find out about this*

Are you saying you wil send a few Blades to assist on my front? Sorry, I'm somewhat confused by your wording.

Aye, I will bring the best Blades with me but leave a lot of lower ranking members that still need training and/or aren't well enough equipped. I just don't want to put their lives at risk against enemies that they are no match for. I am a good tacticial also so if you need my expertise then just tell me.

I believe Lorethos reccommended the White Knights if I am correct? Since the White Knights merged into the Emerald Knights would this still count as before, as Queen Syrila and I had an alliance before. If so, I will talk to Kourik Kelbourne about it.

Tempir Amedaius

After many talks with Lorethos, we have decided to change the name to the Twilight Legion.

*Lightning flashes outside Aegis Keep. Within it's weathered walls, Ashur is hunched forward on top of an nondescript chest. He clutches his carved wooden pipe in both hands, drawing on the minute flame's smoke with closed eyes and annoyed mindset. Lorethos bedridden for weeks? And of all people to give command to, he passed the sword to Syrila?! He must've taken a claymore to the head!

He slowly runs a hand through the pale-blonde mop that was his hair. Lorethos trusted me, he muses, probably more than he should have...but he did. Which meant access to supplies, power over the army and other such resources. But Syrila? No. She doesn't trust me as much. I'll end up answering to one of her damn lackeys from the island.

He rocks back and forth slowly, dragging on the semi-comforting mixture that lies ablaze within the little pipe. To be honest, I don't trust her either. But she's the fastest way to mounting Ordinator skulls on my walls, and I don't have the resources to operate by myself anymore...

His thoughts are interrupted by the image of him striding away from a Twilight war camp wearing Hanseti-made diamond armor. Well, I can make it work for now. So many supplies get misplaced during war time... His troubled visage is broken by a cruel smirk as he rises, snuffing out his pipe before making his way out of the stone tower. Better make it to the docks before morning - the next ship for Holm leaves bright and early.*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.