Intentionally Left Blank

OSD

Event Planners, MC Names:

pfung

one to two other players will be joining in running the dungeon

Event Type:

Server-wide accessible puzzle dungeon

Prize(s) to be determined (it's between additional lores and/or 1000 minas atm)

Event Date:

Limited access upon release, tentatively tied to the release of the bard's college.

Tablets might be sent out sooner as it would take a while to solve.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

All factions that wanted to be involved.

Event Location:

Relatively close to bard's college

Summary:

The first phase - distribution of two broken "tablets" (will make do with a sign I guess) throughout the world in random locations and kingdoms. I was afraid some jerks/kids will break down the signs since they won't know what it represents, pretty much the only reason I'm putting up the event proposal :3 This will probably take a while IC for people to find the tablets and to connect the dots about the discovery of other similar tablets.

The second phase - solving the message, it was used by an "extinct" language, the language is quite simple (lowered the difficulty due to age average and international players, but it's a touch harder than the most basic of ciphers). I'm hoping it doesn't get solved too fast though or takes too long to be solved (couldn't find anyone to test it).

The third phase - solving <something> (build is on test server), might need to be regioned to prevent monsters from spawning

The fourth phase - progression into another related event or end it at this point (to be decided due to lore requirement and if third phase proven to be too easy/hard)

Concept Images/Screenshots

Available on seffx's(griffith) server, it's down until he's back from vacation though (May 1st or 2nd). Tiger might have had seen it already.

Other Information:

Completion of this event may lead to another one (assuming TERA doesn't take up all the time :3), will definitely make another one (pretty much right away) if this one proves to be too easy.

Due to lore approval, new location will have to be determined by the rest of the townies.

Draft tablet,

ZowrB.png

First line is missing a word, the --- might need to be replaced.

We can help facilitate this - perhaps choose a place on the dynamic map and send me a screenshot / coordinates in a PM?

I will certainly do so once they decided on the new location! Thanks for the reply, makes my life so much easier :3

-runs off to design more stuff for the lore-