The Crimson Pirates

* Captain Robert Howe's scribe Sends off birds with the message to all of his crew

"We will be meeting together for a crew role call and to discuss further plans for the Crimson Pirates. We will be discussing our future all input will be valued. Just stay inline with the Captain and do not speak unless given permission before hand."

(( The meet up with on Tuesday the 8th of may at 9pm GMT. That is 4pm EST. Failure to comply will be met with punishments unless I am warned before hand ))

OOC Information

Minecraft name: TheSexiestOne :huh:

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Villian Application: Pending for 1,2a,2b and 4 (made a whole new character and that VA just for this).

RP Information:

Full name: Blaxis Silver-Smile

Race: Human

Profession: Killing (swords)

A brief description: A young pirate bought up in a small costal town. Left his old crew due to his Farther dieing and he now seeks booty and enemies to kill with a new crew.

OOC Information

Minecraft name: TheSexiestOne :huh:

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Villian Application: Pending for 1,2a,2b and 4 (made a whole new character and that VA just for this).

RP Information:

Full name: Blaxis Silver-Smile

Profession: Killing (swords)

A brief description: A young pirate bought up in a small costal town. Left his old crew due to his Farther dieing and he now seeks booty and enemies to kill with a new crew.

Consider yourself accepted! I will contact you shortly to give you directions to our current position.

I have a ship called "The Kraken's Wrath". I am also the leader of the the City of D'Hara.

I am a Villain as well.

I would love for us to colaborate and maybe raid some towns together. Maybe even join forces.

Contact me to talk more.

I have a ship called "The Kraken's Wrath". I am also the leader of the the City of D'Hara.

I am a Villain as well.

I would love for us to colaborate and maybe raid some towns together. Maybe even join forces.

Contact me to talk more.

A very tempting offer. I may have to contact you in future. We can always use more ships.

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:moosehunter123

Timezone:Central time

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application):I am working on one just stuck on a few parts

RP Information -

Full Name:Mylander_Dawnsworn

Race:Dwarf ((with 40% of elf blood))

Profession (Skill Specializations):I am a good smith ((Level 65 )) I am fairly good with a bow nd i can weilded a sword. Also is a great builder

A brief description about yourself:Mylander is a loyal and trustworthy dwarf he dosn't really know his place in asloun yet but is hoping to find it and make great use of it he is a fast runner but not faster then the mew mew can run fairly good when he is carrying armour.

(Aye Mate I believe I shall accept you please work on that VA please. We need A good builder on our side to work with us. Talk to Kais when you get on)

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: WheatleyLabs777

Timezone: Eastern

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application):

RP Information -

Full Name: Simon Shadowstalker

Profession (Skill Specializations): Swordfighting

A brief description about yourself: Simon speaks softly, but with a power. He can cut a person in half as easily as he gets up in the morning. Having had to resort to stealing his entire life, Simon can hold himself up in a raid, and kill whoever it is necessary to kill.

((It amuses me how you're known as "The Crimsom Pirates" yet your flag doesn't have a speck of crimson on it xD))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: WheatleyLabs777

Timezone: Eastern

RP Information -

Full Name: Simon Shadowstalker

Profession (Skill Specializations): Swordfighting

A brief description about yourself: Simon speaks softly, but with a power. He can cut a person in half as easily as he gets up in the morning. Having had to resort to stealing his entire life, Simon can hold himself up in a raid, and kill whoever it is necessary to kill.

(Accepted Message me ingame/ Send a bird for more info)

(( Only if you want to be in the Group that goes and does villainous acts if not you can be in the pirate crew and fight in warclaims and stuff)

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Abysmall

Timezone: eastern

Not in the building at the moment, Could come soon.

RP Information -

Full Name: Crims_Arms

Profession (Skill Specializations):

75 wrestling

100 archery

100 swordsmanship

A brief description about yourself:

Brief Description:

Crims is known Well for his Combat status, From throwin his enemies Across the lands to shootin an arrow into the gut of a Goblin! Crims is a simple Human, Skilled in the Combats, He is 25 years of age, Rather young Plague free male... Crims is fond of working and Ordering others around, Crims has some Experience with ship repair, And tactical maneuvering for battles... With all of this Needless to Say with Crims Light weight of 130 pounds Armorless, He Sneaks around all the time! He could be very useful in Sabotage (( When i get Va if needed)) Or spying, Perhaps even Spottin in the Crows nest...

Tiny bit of Lore:

... From Birth Crims has dreamed of being on the sea Fighting side to side with Fearsome Pirates! At the age of 8 he was shunned out of his Village for Stealing the Neighbors Loots! And hijacking the pigs for his own Devilish use! Shunned out of his Village you can imagine that his parents left with him... You'd imagine wouldn't you?! But you would be wrong! They let him be! out on his own, In this world he was a Orphan with a dream! He found a simple town of the name of "FairFeild" right outside of the Cloud Temple, He Stayed here until the age of 20, At the age of 20.... I bet ya can't guess what happened to him!? Shunned! Again, For his Piratish ways! This time he threw his Town leader off of his own roof!....This did not end well as you could assume, Out on his own again, Crims walked threw asulon again...And again....Again.. Until one day he found a poster for a Certain clan of people per say, Called the " Crimson Pirates! " At this Word "Pirates!" Crims knew what he must do, He must seek the leader of the Crimson Pirates and Request to join his Crew! As Crims_Arms!

But before this could happen Crims would have to get in shape, For the condition he was in was undesirable, So he would Spend the next 5 of his years Trainin with Orcs in the ways of Beatin the Hell out of people! Which makes Crims extremely handy with his hands! After his first few years, Exactly 2 years, He left the Orcs Growing tired of training with his hands, And traveled to Malindor the City of the Elves, Finding himself a Archery Trainer, To Give Crims the Sharp aim he would need to be the Pirate he hoped for! Two more years where spent, At Malindor Training his archery. Then Crims knowing Archery and Brawlin would only get him a decent title in the Crew, He wanted to be handy with an Rapier! Going to Salvus, And training with Bandits to sharpen his hand eye coordination and technique! 1 Year was consumed, Since Crims was already Handy with the Sword the Rapier was Very Common to him.

5 years were Spent Training himself to be the Best Pirate he can be! He finally Sends a bird to the Leader of the Crimson Pirates, The age of 25 He Eagerly awaits to be Shipped off to meet his new Crew-mates.

Aye You are accepted Welcome to the Crimson Pirates your combat skills will be greatly used with us.

((I can't believe I'm going to be the first to post this...

WARNING; MATURE CONTENT

www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=5t9ZBLdBdwQ

<3))