The Crimson Pirates

New Crew Slot Application

Captain

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Sandy_Bandit

Timezone: -8 GMT

Villain Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28962-read-sandy-bandit-applying-for-1-2a-and-4-minor-terrorism/page__p__160119__fromsearch__1#entry160119

RP Information -

Full Name: The Upright Man

Race: Human

Profession (Skill Specializations): Leadership, Master Thief. (100 Fishing) (100 archery) (75 wrestling)

A brief description about yourself: The Upright Man is a man of class, with a commanding voice that matches that of the most charismatic and chivalrous knights. He treats his crew mates as family, and he treats his family members as his most cherished claims in life. It is nearly impossible to get him to become angry or aggressive. It's as if he sees his way of life as a fine gentlemen's sport.

Crew and Ship: The Master Thieves Guild aboard the ~Star Side Vagabond~

6 Crew Mates (Other allies of ours often join for jobs and will often come aboard for piracy missions as well)

OOC Information -

MC Names:

Reserved (Ask for them in PM if it is so vital but I can manage my own crew since they are my guild)

Timezones:

GMT

+11

Villain apps: They all have villain apps, at least 1 and 2a.

RP Information -

Brief Description: The Master Thieves Guild has become a small community of ruffians who each bring a talent to the table and often carry out large scale, hairbrain schemed, high risk heists, for the thrill of the game, rather than loot or booty in this case.

New Crew Slot Application

Captain

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Sandy_Bandit

Timezone: -8 GMT

Villain Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28962-read-sandy-bandit-applying-for-1-2a-and-4-minor-terrorism/page__p__160119__fromsearch__1#entry160119

RP Information -

Full Name: The Upright Man

Profession (Skill Specializations): Leadership, Master Thief.

A brief description about yourself: The Upright Man is a man of class, with a commanding voice that matches that of the most charismatic and chivalrous knights. He treats his crew mates as family, and he treats his family members as his most cherished claims in life. It is nearly impossible to get him to become angry or aggressive. It's as if he sees his way of life as a fine gentlemen's sport.

Crew and Ship: The Master Thieves Guild aboard the ~Star Side Vagabond~

6 Crew Mates (Other allies of ours often join for jobs and will often come aboard for piracy missions as well)

OOC Information -

MC Names:

Reserved (Ask for them in PM if it is so vital but I can manage my own crew since they are my guild)

Timezones:

GMT

+11

Villain apps: They all have villain apps, at least 1 and 2a.

RP Information -

Brief Description: The Master Thieves Guild has become a small community of ruffians who each bring a talent to the table and often carry out large scale, hairbrain schemed, high risk heists, for the thrill of the game, rather than loot or booty in this case.

((There aint not force in heaven or earth that could deny this application. Your accepted that for damn sure. Welcome aboard Dash ))

Congrats Dash ^w^

Neat. You guys make me feel special.

7 members if you include me. Then I also have some secret members who are... well unexplainable... but we may have one or two more people join my ship as more permanent deck hands.

Neat. You guys make me feel special.

7 members if you include me. Then I also have some secret members who are... well unexplainable... but we may have one or two more people join my ship as more permanent deck hands.

(( give me the names of your main crew members if you wish to keep the "Secret" members secret that is fine. I will add your ship to the Fleet and your name to the roster. I have not updated the Roster for a while so its good to finally update it ))

Minecraft Name: xxlgioslxx

Timezone: Gmt

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): None :(

RP Information -

Full Name: Tidus

Profession (Skill Specializations): Swords,,lumberjacking,Archery

A brief description about yourself: My name is tidus. I am all for making strong the weak and unite with forces to stomp out all evil. You could say I am a Sailor but only in my dreams. I dream of sailing the sea's Going under crashing waves. Plundering and devouring "Fleet's" who apose us. I want ot be part of the best crew there is.

* Looks to his growing fleet to see that his progress is growing quicker than he expected.

empiretotalwar200803040.jpg

* He turns away from his fleet and turns towards the Captains of the fleet who are Rodrigo Stark, Billow Irongut and The Upright Man. then addresses the current Captains of his fleet.

"Captains of the ships in the Crimson Fleet. We now have a fleet going so I must distinguish myself from you gentlemen. From now on I am to be known as Commodore Howe. Of course you lad's can still address me as Captain or Cap'n if you wish and to my close friends you may still address me as Robert. I ask for the Captains of the Crimson Fleet that I get 25% of your plunder whenever your ships go out on a raid. That is all mates. Keep up the good work and soon we will rule the sea's."

* He turns back to looking at his ships admiring all the work his men have done for him. Soon they shall be rewarded.

Minecraft Name: xxlgioslxx

Timezone: Gmt

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): None :(

RP Information -

Full Name: Tidus

Profession (Skill Specializations): Swords,,lumberjacking,Archery

A brief description about yourself: My name is tidus. I am all for making strong the weak and unite with forces to stomp out all evil. You could say I am a Sailor but only in my dreams. I dream of sailing the sea's Going under crashing waves. Plundering and devouring "Fleet's" who apose us. I want ot be part of the best crew there is.

(( I would like to accept your app. One question first though I need your skill levels before I accept you. It will be a new rule for all members who can accept app's. Sorry for the inconvenience. ))

((My ship is the baby on the far left that's cut off in the screen ;p))

* Stands at attention with one arm in front of his body bent across it and one arm behind bent across, both 90%, his feet firmly planted and together, but his gaze looks to the horizon at the edge of the ocean. He then turns to acknowledge the words of the fleet leader.

"Aye aye Commodore, you shall have it and the seas be ours."

* It is completely unnoticeable behind his mask, but The Upright Man wears a smirk that hints at his thoughts of future victories and glorious prospects to be had.

((ODAM! GameSpy be spyin' on yer ships thar maytee!))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Destroyer_Bravo

Timezone: EST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): None...

RP Information -

Full Name: Ellsia Dawnsworn

Race: Dwarf

Profession (Skill Specializations): Blacksmithing (72), Swordsmanship (43), Archery (31).

A brief description about yourself: An engineer who needs money desperately.

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Destroyer_Bravo

Timezone: EST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): None...

RP Information -

Full Name: Ellsia Dawnsworn

Race: Dwarf

Profession (Skill Specializations): Blacksmithing (72), Swordsmanship (43), Archery (31).

A brief description about yourself: An engineer who needs money desperately.

I would like to accept you but looks like you did not put that much effort into your application please redo it we need a BREIF description and dont join just cause you want money that makes me not want to accept you

Oh I am a fool, I miss read the question for (Skill Specialization). I edited my App post just so you know them.

100 fishing. 100 archery. 75 wrestling.

I would like to accept you but looks like you did not put that much effort into your application please redo it we need a BREIF description and dont join just cause you want money that makes me not want to accept you

((Alright, alright, I'll redo it later today

Also, I wrote that at 2 A.M. today. ))