Vonmorte

mdhegs

~~Application~~

~~In Character~~

RP Name: Sparrow

Age: I'm not exactly sure to tell you the truth, but I'm roughly 240ish

Race: Elf (No official sub-race)

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Sparrow used to be Princess Indelwehn's good friend, until they were abducted at Wrath's Clutch. After their release, he became obsessed with the people there, at the clutch. He eventually joined them, in their villainous acts. The clutch was destroyed, and a new one was built. He was still bring people to the new clutch, and torture them, until they could not bare the pain, and would beg for their death.

When he arrived in Asulon, he was so aggravated by the people on the boats, that he secluded himself. Work privately, gathering food, and other things like that. He is now out of hiding, and back to prowling. He has worked on many things, and killed many. He knows how to control himself, he knows how to be friendly. He just chooses not to. He feels that only a certain few are worthy enough to be superior to him. He knows how to work, but also knows how to gather slaves to work for him. He knows his way around.

Previous line of work: Wrath's Clutch, Salvus Ordinator, A LOT of unofficial work.

What are your professions and talents?: He is good at stealth and manipulation.

How proficient are you in combat? (Combat Levels): 100 swords and archery

Why do you want to join the VonMorte Bloodline?: I feel like I can provide fun RP through it, as well as make good RP for myself.

Would you be willing to swear loyalty to the VonMorte family?: Yes, he would choose, because of his surroundings, that they are worthy of his loyalty.

~~Out of Character~~

MC Name: Monkey34512

Do you have the following (Not Required):

Steam (Y/N) (Not Required): Have one, not active on it.

TeamSpeak (Y/N): Yess

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your VA): On the VAT, have everything.

-snip-

Sweet baby jesus. This is going to be amazing. Sign mah charter. Also, my char's response to Sparrow being an ex-ordinator... I don't even.

Sweet baby jesus. This is going to be amazing. Sign mah charter. Also, my char's response to Sparrow being an ex-ordinator... I don't even.

Lol, then this will be interesting.

~~Application~~

~~In Character~~

RP Name: Sparrow

Age: I'm not exactly sure to tell you the truth, but I'm roughly 240ish

Race: Elf (No official sub-race)

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Sparrow used to be Princess Indelwehn's good friend, until they were abducted at Wrath's Clutch. After their release, he became obsessed with the people there, at the clutch. He eventually joined them, in their villainous acts. The clutch was destroyed, and a new one was built. He was still bring people to the new clutch, and torture them, until they could not bare the pain, and would beg for their death.

When he arrived in Asulon, he was so aggravated by the people on the boats, that he secluded himself. Work privately, gathering food, and other things like that. He is now out of hiding, and back to prowling. He has worked on many things, and killed many. He knows how to control himself, he knows how to be friendly. He just chooses not to. He feels that only a certain few are worthy enough to be superior to him. He knows how to work, but also knows how to gather slaves to work for him. He knows his way around.

Previous line of work: Wrath's Clutch, Salvus Ordinator, A LOT of unofficial work.

What are your professions and talents?: He is good at stealth and manipulation.

How proficient are you in combat? (Combat Levels): 100 swords and archery

Why do you want to join the VonMorte Bloodline?: I feel like I can provide fun RP through it, as well as make good RP for myself.

Would you be willing to swear loyalty to the VonMorte family?: Yes, he would choose, because of his surroundings, that they are worthy of his loyalty.

~~Out of Character~~

MC Name: Monkey34512

Do you have the following (Not Required):

Steam (Y/N) (Not Required): Have one, not active on it.

TeamSpeak (Y/N): Yess

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your VA): On the VAT, have everything.

Accepted

I'll talk to you in game.

I'll probably apply once I get proof from Alan that this is accepted, since one of the members wants to defile my sweet, innocent Keya... >.<

Heh.

Alright! Post a application when you're ready :mrgreen: