[Complete] Hammerite Starter Lore

Ursolon

Event Planners, MC Names: Ursolon

Event Type: ________

Event Date: ASAP, Preferably as soon as a GM approves this and is available.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: No nation or faction will be affected except for the Hammerites, this event is to begin the lore for the new religious order

Event Location: Ruins to the West of Tyr

Summary: In order to create the lore behind our up and coming new guild, we would like to place a book within some ruins. The book is a journal written by the last member of the lost order and it will begin the journey that our characters will soon take to find more lost information on the order. In order to access the ruins, I would like to simulate a minor earthquake, causing the surface of a covered cavern to cave in, revealing the ruins.

Concept Images/Screenshots: Can be shown IG, upon request.

Other Information: This shouldn't take more than twenty minutes to complete, Native asked me to create an event proposal for documentation purposes.

What the book IG includes:

If you have found this journal, then you have helped me complete my only goal in life. This will be my last entry, I am certain that my days are numbered.

It was by the hand of the Great Builder that you stumbled upon our lost hold. My brothers and sisters have all perished. I was the last to be born into the order and I am unfortunately not well versed history. However, my father told me that the High Priest’s study lies intact deep within the keep. I was unable to find little more than sketches of the hierarchy and a few resource logs written by the leaders of each of the branches. It pains me that I was never able to uncover a copy of the holy scripture. I don’t know how we came to this land. I was told that we were guided by the Builder and the two statues who guard the mouth of the strait to the east, were the High Priests who led us here and founded the temple in the name of the Builder. They now sit with the Builder, we are his creation, we are his children... Perhaps I’ll sit with my fathers soon enough.

- The Last Hammerite

Completed - Thank you, Freya!

Moved.