[Event Proposal]-The Raven Emperors

Watyll

Event Planners, MC Names:Just me, little old watyll

Event Type:Conflict Introduction

Event Date:June 15th

Factions/Nations effected by the event:All of Asulon

Event Location:Asulon

Summary:

All is dark in the small hut. Hau and Tau are all alone with their father in the wilds. They have grown up there since they were born and know nothing of civilization. Hau has just turned 12, a strong young lad with his fathers blond hair. Tau is still young, naught but a seven year old girl. Their father is asleep, and Hau has taken it into his head to sneak out of the house. Little does he know he is being followed. Tau, always the admirer of her brother, follows him on tiptoes as he leaves the house. Hau heads toward a dark cave about a mile from the hut. Tau, sucking her thumb, follows him inside. Inside Hau hears the footsteps of his sister.

"Tau! Why are you following me!"

"I couldn't slee-eep!" she whines.

"Tau you're always getting me into trouble, go back to the house."

"Daddy said you're not supposed to go in here."

"I don't care about what father says, he dragged us away from civilization in the first place. Besides, if it's forbidden, that just means it's exciting!"

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Oh be quiet and go home. Hey what's that?" Hau gestures to a small carving in the wall. It looks to be a carving of a raven. "That's odd." He says, brushing the dust off with his finger. At his touch, the carving begins to glow dully, then ever more brightly purple. It burns the sibling's eyes with purple light. Then the cave entrance collapses, and the floor falls out from under them. The brother and sister scream as they fall down, deep into the cavern. They land, and surprisingly with only a few minor scratches. Looking around them, they see they are in a vast cavern. As they study their surroundings, they see purple torches glowing with light and statues of gigantic ravens on pedestals. At the back of the cavern are two thrones, crafted of obsidian. At the front of the cavern is and immense iron gate, locked three times and set with runes of protection. On the other side, the siblings can hear faint wingbeats. The strangest object in the room, however, is a glowing purple gemstone. It is perfectly smooth, and strange mists move across its surface. Dark, soft voices emanate from it. Hau steps up to the pedestal upon where it stands and picks it up. The wingbeats stop and the voices grow silent.

"What is it?" he whispers.

"I don't know, let me see it." says Tau.

"No! You'll probably break it."

"I wanna see it!" cries Tau, grabbing for the orb.

"No!" says Hau, jerking it away. The sudden movement causes the orb to slip from his grasp, and shatter on the floor. A bright light fills the room, and the siblings knew no more.

Meanwhile, at the outside of the cave, the rubble at the entrance starts to shake. Wingbeats are heard. Then the rubble bursts outward from the cave. A solitary, ordinary, raven hops out. It takes to the skies. Behind it follows another raven, and another, and another, until the skies are darkened by the wingbeats and cawing of the black horde of flying creatures. There eyes glow purple as they wing about in harmony. Off in the distance is a small hut. The ravens wheel towards it and envelope it in their swarm. Within seconds, the hut and all that was in it is gone, only a patch of eaten away earth and flame here and there is left. The ravens caw out in triumph as they wheel once again toward the sky.

Back in the cavern, what were once Hau and Tau, two innocent siblings, sit on their obsidian thrones. Their eyes glow purple as they control the raven horde, and see what they see. They smile with satisfaction as the ravens obliterate their home. Then as they release their control for a bit, their eyes fade to a deep black, such as what one would see when looking into a deep abyss, or up at a starless night. No more were Hau and Tau. Their bodies are now vessels for the ancient raven emperors. Now, they are Corvus and Klab, consumers of all that was, is, and will be. Their skin is exceedingly pale to the point of being ivory. Their hair is completely white. They are adorned in cloaks made of living ravens, which shift to make extra appendages as needed. The siblings smile evilly at each other, and take to the air. Once again, their eyes flash purple. It was time to claim the world.

Legend tells of the Raven Emperors. It was said that long ago, they traveled with their horde, raging and pillaging as they wanted, with their winged minions flitting about. Then a great hero, armed with a great enchanted sword, Hy'un, defeated the twin boy and girl emperors in combat. He banished them to a tomb far under the earth. Many don't believe these stories. Some dismiss them as children's stories. Others fear that one day they will return.

These people will soon be proven correct.

[ooc info: basically I will need three actors.Two to play the emporers, one to play the ravens. What the idea is is that the ravens will attack each capital city while there is a 'treasure hunt' for the sword. Which would be the only thing able to defeat the emporers. After say, a week, the sword would be discovered and there would be a battle where they would be defeated.]

Concept Images/Screenshots

none sorry.

Other Information:I believe this would be a great, creepy conflict to bring Asulon together :D

Well I look at this post and I do realize there is a lot of holes in it, I believe that basically what I would want to happen is the raven horde sweeps across Asulon until an alliance of nations drives it back.

Sounds kind of cool, I would hope that you flesh it out a bit and give the event more meaning so others can understand what you would like to happen in the event and so on.

Eh...this kind of died for me, not many people are interested and we already have too many negative events

Aight, I'll put it vipers thread, if there's interest.

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal, feel free to re-post it again with updated information!