~* The Red Priests Of Asul'igne *~

Eleatic

~*The Red Priests Of Asul'Igne~*

I, The creation of the Order:

The priesthood of the monks had begun many-a-seed ago. Started by a mad elf, his name was one of ancient value.

'Aeyrs Fireeyes'.. Years of loneliness and lack-of human contact had driven him to a state of madness, beleving Asul'Igne had spoken to him.. This religion, in it's nature had been a spinoff of his family religion.. Which of course, is known to worship Dragons and fire. But this was a difference in the orders, the order of Asul'Igne worships one god.. A god of sun. A god of fire. He had banded together the dumb.. The devout, and with that.. He had an order.. Of fire.

II, The beliefs of our order:

The world started with a flame.. One starting in the void. Transcending all the plains of existence.. The world had formed of fire. The true world is that of the ours. Though the world of which Asul'Igne resides is known to the humans as the seven skies.. But to us. We know it as Fire's Den.. A place of which all devout followers of Asul'Igne go when their time comes.. Residing deep in the fiery halls of their savior, Asul'Igne. The mortal races were formed in this fire, their forms taking shape of it as well. Shadow hides the one of evil whom attempts to cast shadow upon the mortal race's flame.. Ael'Droi. The god of the moon. A deity of nothing but hate, his followers are kept in the order as well.. Even though this is an odd ideal. It is kept to remind us of balance, that evil and good reside in the same realm.. At all times, and in this sense, we believe of a god of fire.. And sun, and a god of shadow.

III, Guidlines to the Monkhood.

I: A monk shall never defoul his coullages, or speak bad of Asul'Igne.

II: A monk shall never slander his leader, nor desecrate the shrines.

II: At the passing of each day, a monk shall light a night-fire outside of the sanctuary, warding away the night.

[[This is an absoloute WIP, And I'm tired, more and better lore coming later! :)]]

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.