A War, Ignited.

V0idsoldier

Event Planners, MC Names: Voidsoldier ((Possibly more in the future? We will see.))

Event Type: Burning down a forest?

Event Date: TBA depending on what seems reasonable.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: The entirety of elf nations along with the Mori.

Event Location: Old Elandriel, though this event may transpire into other events that could even start a large scale war. Who knows?

Summary:

Rusen sat at the edge of Elandriel, his blood red eyes concealed beneath the cold steel mask bound to his face. A calm wind sweeps the land in front of him, drawing him closer into the forest, the sun setting through the trees.

Fantasy_Forest_Stock_by_casperium.jpg

Breathing in calmly, he speaks to himself, a hushed calm voice echoing from beneath the mask, twisting his voice into a even more intimidating noise to behold.

"So... much has changed. So... much will change. The beauty betakes me, grasping me in, soon, it shall be ashes on the ground.

Clutching his fist closed in one feint move, as if signifying this decision of this.. this chaos. Now... No, now was not the time. He would wait, he would wait to cause this chaos, to cause this collapse. As hate boils in his eyes, he palms his mask in his hand, slipping it off slowly allowing himself room to breath, to think, holding it to the side of his face.

RusenMask.png

"No..." *He begins rather slowly* "It will not be I who causes this chaos, this madness, the insanity. It will be the Mori~. A war.. Death... Chaos... I want it. I want it all."

Rusen's sheer lust for chaos, sheer want for conflict has led him to the two easiest targets in his mind. The Elves and the Mori. Time would show, though his plan, his plan was simple. Ignite a forest, Ignite a war, and revel in the chaos that ensues.

Concept Images/Screenshots: In the above~

Other Information: Truly the only reason I need GM assistance is to actual cause the damage that the ignited fire will cause, everything after that is up to the players to decide. I want to create conflict, this is my idea on how to do it, try to incite a war between the Mori and Elves.

After the work that the GMs put into restoring that forest, I doubt they are going to allow it to be damaged again.

Even Malinor isn't even oocly permitted to do anything there.

After the work that the GMs put into restoring that forest, I doubt they are going to allow it to be damaged again.

Even Malinor isn't even oocly permitted to do anything there.

((Eh? So... Not quite sure what your saying but, a attempt at causing conflict is going to be denied because GMs restored this forest? I will be really disappointed if that is so... This server is not about super builds, it is about rp, I will be thoroughly angry if that is the reason this is denied.

Edit: That is like someone refusing to rp because they know they will lose and it will hurt their character. This server is about rp and change, once more, not about super builds and pretty forests. I seriously cannot express how mad sad and generally disappointed I will be in if that is what happens. I can understand well why this might suck for those who helped build it, but rp is rp, it should never be limited oocly.. Especially with a reason like that.))

((Well, the forest doesn't belong to the Mori. For the time being, the Elandriel Forest belongs to the Druidic Order. It is under our care, so this will only be seen as an attack against the Order, not the Mori.))

((Eh? I was actually thinking of it backwards, make it look like a attack from the Mori, to the Elves. And since when has ownership ever stopped anyone~))

So let me get this straight... You want to burn down a forest that the druids spent time on fixing. So the elves will blame the Mori? Do you not know that the forest that was restored is the Mori's scared hunting grounds? They literally got it back from the elves to have it restored. So the Elves would think that the Mori burned down their own forest. I'm just going to shake my head at this idea.

Edit: Hell why not blame Renatus or the dwarves? Why not have some sort of picnic instead? Make love not war man.

So let me get this straight... You want to burn down a forest that the druids spent time on fixing. So the elves will blame the Mori? Do you not know that the forest that was restored is the Mori's scared hunting grounds? They literally got it back from the elves to have it restored. So the Elves would think that the Mori burned down their own forest. I'm just going to shake my head at this idea.

((Eh? No, not even close. Here let me REALLY REALLY simplify it for you.

I burn forest. Chaos happens.

That's what I plan on doing! As I said, what happens after the forest burns is up to the players. Gotta love the enthusiasm guys!

Honestly, I do not understand how you cannot see. I am creating a open ended event that which anything can happen, if you shake your head at that, well that is sheer stupidity.))

((Eh? No, not even close. Here let me REALLY REALLY simplify it for you.

I burn forest. Chaos happens.

That's what I plan on doing! As I said, what happens after the forest burns is up to the players. Gotta love the enthusiasm guys!

Honestly, I do not understand how you cannot see. I am creating a open ended event that which anything can happen, if you shake your head at that, well that is sheer stupidity.))

So you plan on burning a forest down to cause chaos? You dont need an event to do that. Hell I can go do that right now. In fact... I'm gonna go right now with my double chest of flint and steel and beat you to it.

So you plan on burning a forest down to cause chaos? You dont need an event to do that. Hell I can go do that right now. In fact... I'm gonna go right now with my double chest of flint and steel and beat you to it.

((Once more, that makes no sense.

I need GM assistance to do that damage that is going to be caused by the fire

Read the thread or gtfo please~))

((Once more, that makes no sense.

I need GM assistance to do that damage that is going to be caused by the fire

Read the thread or gtfo please~))

I have the thread. So I'm going to say it bluntly because you seem to be unable to understand me. Your idea is stupid. Its completely idiotic to think that the Mori would blame the Elves for a forest fire when lightning causes fires all the time. So by any sort of logic the forest should have burned down long ago.

(( I have to say I agree with Voidsoldier on this one. This isn't a creative build server, it's Roleplay. They spent time rebuilding the forest? That should make their characters much more angry, much more... Hasty to react to a fire that may or may not be staged. I honestly think it would be awesome. ))

((This is only going to have negative effects on the Druids. The forest, which we spent many days restoring, is damaged, then we repair it. No chaos will ensue. This event is clearly due to your recent quarrel with the Mori. Perhaps you should think of an event which would better affect your intended targets more directly, instead of causing the Druidic Order more trouble.))

I have the thread. So I'm going to say it bluntly because you seem to be unable to understand me. Your idea is stupid. Its completely idiotic to think that the Mori would blame the Elves for a forest fire when lightning causes fires all the time. So by any sort of logic the forest should have burned down long ago.

((Then they wont blame them! That is the magicalness of a open ended event. If in rp, they want to blame em, they will, if not, they wont! YOU are the one not understanding, in the end I don't give a damn if its blamed on the Mori, because the event itself is going to be epic. The Elves will HAVE to put out fires, create walls, protect their own wooden city from burning down. The Mori will have to worry about smoke entering their caverns and smoking them out. Honestly, the only person not understanding is you, I can get it, you don't understand a open ended event, but you need to know one thing, the only goal he is doing is going to burn down the forest. That's it. He wouldn't know these other things, I am acting entirely in character, and you are calling it stupidity.

Learn the term, stupidity and rp without ooc knowledge, completely different.))

(( I have to say I agree with Voidsoldier on this one. This isn't a creative build server, it's Roleplay. They spent time rebuilding the forest? That should make their characters much more angry, much more... Hasty to react to a fire that may or may not be staged. I honestly think it would be awesome. ))

So you expect a forest fire to erupt into a war? The Mori aren't blood thirsty creatures like everyone makes them out to be. I used to be one. I know their role play.

((This is only going to have negative effects on the Druids. The forest, which we spent many days restoring, is damaged, then we repair it. No chaos will ensue. This event is clearly due to your recent quarrel with the Mori. Perhaps you should think of an event which would better affect your intended targets more directly, instead of causing the Druidic Order more trouble.))

((Get out. Now. That is not what this is about now and I am not going to sit here while you assume that. I have completely dropped any aspect of that, and it is pathetic of you to bring it up. A request a GM or FM to lock this or moderate it and if anything else like what these two are doing pops up be warned for harassment.

Seriously getting tired of this ****.))