[Event] Alvar's Maze Game

Event Planners, MC Names:

Eldenrom_Yeursk ((cucmucy)), Alvar_the_Tinkerer ((fourthbrook))

Event Type:

Fun and Games

Event Date:

((July 14,2012, I apologize if an in-game date is needed))

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

All Factions and Nations are invited as long as peace is kept.

Event Location:

The event will be held in Alvar's Maze, which is through the North Eastern Kingdoms Tunnel in the Elven Lands. Following the Path shall abe quite simple, and if further assistance is needed a simple question is all that be asked.

Summary:

Join Alvar and his team of Maze Builders for a day of joyous fun and celebration on the completion of Alvar's Maze! Vendors Aplenty and Games Galore! A contest for the fastest Maze will yield amazing results as well as incredible prizes of quite large fortunes! The maze will hopefully have many contestants, and the people with the fastest times will each get wonderous prizes. Along with the maze there will also be a new game of sorts Snow Capture, and with this intro here are the rules:

1. Teams will be equal in numbers of players. 5 Players vs. 5 Players.

2. Each team will recieve 1 Shovel and 1 snow block each.

3. Each Team will have to capture the other team's snow block with the Iron Shovel, or hand which is slower, and return to their own side with the snowblock without being tagged

4. If you are tagged ((At this point this will be based on the honor system, if your hurt your out)) you have to exit the Arena in a peace ful manor

5. The team with the first capture will win a prize worthy of a king!

The game still has it share of problems but those will be ironed out in time.((The game might be changed, but rules will be posted in Alvar's Maze if it is))

Vendor Space will offer a cheap and easy way for people to achieve items from lands unknown to themselves.

Concept Images/Screenshots:

The enterance to the Maze

Other Information:

A future post post in the Trade forums will follow soon, with Ticket Pricing, and Vendor Space Pricing. I apologize if the post is either inconsistent or appears to be short and written in a hurry for it was, as much not much time could be devoted to writing it, and I didn't want to announce it later than I already have. If questions/concerns/more details are needed all you need do is ask.

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal for 2.5 or 3.0, feel free to re-post it again with updated information.