The Wanderers (Recruiting For Adventurous People)

* walking past the noticeboard, Valmirr's attention is drawed to a bundle of pinned notices, he reads the note and smiles, saying "I think I may be of use". He opens his pack and pulls out a note and ink, scribbles his response, and walks away.

Name: Valmirr Shroud

Race: Human

What Qualities do you believe you have which will make you a true wanderer:

Valmirr is always first in line when he hears of adventure. He is always willing to help a friend and believes it is his duty to help those in need.

Why should I chose you as one of seven companions:

I think i would be a great addition to this guild because as stated above, i love to get into Role play adventures. And to be honest, i grow tired of my job as a farmer and blacksmith and would like to have a change of gameplay.

How do you believe you can contribute to this group:

I am skilled with the creation and repairing of tools and armor, which is a very valuable and necessary skill, I am also skilled with a sword so I am well prepared in combat terms. I am also an adept farmer which is also a necessary skill.

What is your most greatest Skill:

I would have to say that my best skill is my blacksmithing skill.

Have we met before in Asulon?:

No

OOC:

MineCraft username- Xx_FUSI0N_xX

Accepted.

I hope to see you soon. I believe your skills will become useful on the adventurers of the guild. Consider yourself Valmirr Shroud The Wanderer.

Accepted.

I hope to see you soon. I believe your skills will become useful on the adventurers of the guild. Consider yourself Valmirr Shroud The Wanderer.

*Walking into Oren, A note falls onto his head. He picks it up, reads it and smiles, he writes a note saying "Happy to be of service, where shall we meet?"

Wheezing from the long journey a Mageshield recuit clad in dark garb, slowly approaches the distant guild house they were happy to provide a map to. Nervously glancing around he takes a non-descript two foot stick from his pouch and plants it into the ground. Immediately a semi-transperent crimson material appears upon it, gently dripping what appears to be blood that vanishes as soon as it impacts with the ground. The recruit nearly yelps aloud before catching himself, and beginning the long trudge home.

Upon the illusory dreadful banner some words are insciibed.

My sources have brought word that ye worms threaten the Delvers, attemping to steal out guildhall out from under us. These treacherous actions shall bring ye ruin. Cease your infernal machinations before we cease them for you. If it is conflict ye seek then that ye shall have. This is the only chance. Abandon thoust sneaky jabs at the Arcane Delvers or the sweet embrace of death will be a welcome respite from the mind-breaking horrors that await ye

The script is unsigned.

Wheezing from the long journey a Mageshield recuit clad in dark garb, slowly approaches the distant guild house they were happy to provide a map to. Nervously glancing around he takes a non-descript two foot stick from his pouch and plants it into the ground. Immediately a semi-transperent crimson material appears upon it, gently dripping what appears to be blood that vanishes as soon as it impacts with the ground. The recruit nearly yelps aloud before catching himself, and beginning the long trudge home.

Upon the illusory dreadful banner some words are insciibed.

My sources have brought word that ye worms threaten the Delvers, attemping to steal out guildhall out from under us. These treacherous actions shall bring ye ruin. Cease your infernal machinations before we cease them for you. If it is conflict ye seek then that ye shall have. This is the only chance. Abandon thoust sneaky jabs at the Arcane Delvers or the sweet embrace of death will be a welcome respite from the mind-breaking horrors that await ye

The script is unsigned.

*ponders in thought at the notice* "There must be some mistake what threat could we have to any other guild? the delvers? I shall confer with the outriders on my decision!"

I, Sel'Oul, am currently injured and in the process of healing my self. I will not return on duty to my guild for a while but for the meantime feel free to write messages to me. I won't have much to do but lie down so i will be able to read and write letters.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.