[✓] [Lore] Flowing Sun Martial Arts

MetaSolaray

What do you think?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Flowing Sun

• Good, I support this art going through
    • Good, I'll support, but I think some fixes are needed
    • Still needs work, I'll wait and see what you do.
    • Not needed or wanted. (Post explaining why please)

The Lore Team should really look at this, or whoever needs to.

I dont believe it needs to be accepted... or at least thats what one of the Lore Masters said.

I really enjoyed reading this however my character has already refined his own style.

After reading this I can truthfully describe my character's fighting style as one that focuses on movement.

My character is swift and extremely acrobatic however I also use a very advanced hand-to-hand fighting style which focuses on debilitating the foes nerves using pinching and jab attacks. 

It would be interesting to see this art form spread over hand-to-hand and staff martial arts.

Ok after a VERY long and accurate read I will say this:

This lore is very well descriptive and very well done.

I can see why some people may complain about this only because:

• They want to win. (Something that I shouldn't even have to point out.)
  • They think it is OP (After seeing a couple of... new people fighting Meta)

But this is a helps Role playing because of something DIFFERENT, and original.

And after reading it I would hate for all this effort just to develop and create such an art go to waste so...

+1 Good work Meta.

You've put a lot of time and work into this Lore, and I like that, Meta! After talking with you through private /t's, or OOCly, I've changed my mind about this fighting style. Now that I think about it more, most of these stances and attacks are realistic considering it is a fantasy server and elves, which are meant to be graceful and in-tune to nature, would be using this more often than I would've thought. I'm changing my "No" to a "Yes" for this lore being accepted.

+1 

Any how, I'm Meta's daughter (Neci Solaray), I've been taught this art on another character but I left for a while so I forgotten it. Right now I'm attempting to step into Neci's shoes and get a feel for her RP. This means she has to be some what "re-taught" in the art. I've seen Meta's fighting RP involving the Flowing Sun many times, it's in fact great, a Lore Master should drop by and take a good long look at this.

I'm moving this to accepted. As has been said, this martial arts style was developed in roleplay a while ago, and thus the Lore Team does not have power to dictate its fate due to the lack of any lore breaking content anywhere. If anything odd or out of the ordinary arises from this style, the GMs will be the ones to deal with it accordingly. 

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or any other LM and we will do our best to answer you to the best of our ability.

Move to Accepted Lore for the next stage. Please hold use till Implemented.