Warriors and Workers

Xem - The Gentleman

*you see notes posted in every major city and the cloud temple in messy handwriting and tattered paper*

I am the leader of the Khabbi warband, we are looking for new recruits with any skill in fighting. We can and will train you to make you the best warrior possible. We are the frontline of defence from the undead fortress and need more recruits. We currently have 12 members and are looking to expand. Also we are looking for workers, mostly farmers and lumberjacks, but we will take anyone looking for a home. If you are interested send a bird to Khabbi and I can meet you anywhere to show you the way.

Amon

*Sloan walks past and then reads the notice before adding a note below

From what I can recall, the undead have not been seen since we left the land of Aegis, which was over 100 years ago. If the undead somehow managed to find us, then I would be concerned, but I have yet to hear of news relating to these vile creatures.

*sees the note and is slightly angered by his comments, after a bit he writes a reply*

Just because we do not see them does not mean they are not there. I remember a very vague dream a while back of me and other people defending a land I have not seen before. It might be a sign of the coming of undead. And when they come back, we will need people to defend our land.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.