The Chosokabe and Fukuhara

Archmage_Cataris

Tetsuzaru grunts as he bandages his bloody left eye which was badly cut. He cuts off the bandage end with his blade. As he begins to stand he grins at the bloody battlefield. As he begins to head towards his Daimyo he notices the strange hooded man, and he comes to a stop as he strings his yumi. When the man reveals his face showing the pale face of a barbarian. Tetuzaru furrows his brow and lets out a small whisper "Gaijin"...

Kreimhald nods at Takao, Taking off his scabbards until all 3 are in his hand, then he gives them to Takao. He starts to make his way over to the caravan, taking a small pouch out with rolls of gauze inside. ((I think I forgot to mention this, but he's black haired. Just a mention so people don't refer to him as blonde))

As Lei reached the presence of the Daiymo, he was getting very curious in why he was called over. He looked straight into the daiymo of the Fukahara. The Daiymo than ordered Lei to give his sword to him. Lei, now extremely still at the question, slowly unhooked his fathers Katana. Lei slowly dropped it into the leader of the Fukahara's hands.

Lei Najura stays silent as the man holds his fathers katana.

katana%203.jpg

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.