[✓] [Lore]The Daldriad

Watyll

35 members have voted

1. 1. Implement?

I'm not really in the mood for more factions. Doesn't LOTC already have enough? I'm not the type of person who really wants to spread the player base out more. I remember when aegis, there weren't any little factions. There was Oren, Kal'Urguan, Krug, and Laurelin. ((Excluding alras.)) There were four cities, RP was centralized and the more groups, and more cities, the worse in my opinion.

I don't think that this addition would spread rp at all. With 3.0 being specifically made so that there would be more centralized rp, The Daldriads would not subract any amount of rp. Infact it would grow the rp. There would be a culture that had not been seen as of yet, the interaction between the Daldriad and other races would be diverse and interesting, and it would give players the chance to be a part of a very different type of rp.

I do not think that we should dispel new cultures just because we might be afraid that it would reduce rp, but with this one there would be even more rp and it can obviously be seen that many people want to be a part of this. I see no down side in accepting this.

Hey, I think more tattoo colors might be helpful. Also, some magic to remove tattoos should be added for transitions and such, unless you want them overlapping. Here are my ideas:

Green: One who has been enlightened by knowledge, and is among the wisest of people

Orange: One who has been considered a great (or better than most) warrior, but is not a leader.

Pink: A woman who has been declared barren, and should be shown pity on
White: One who has been deemed pure of heart, and rarely commits evil 

Yellow: One who has been deemed as above average when it comes to faith

Purple: Someone who has suffered immense pain or a great loss, and is unstable with his emotions

Black: Someone who has been exiled for performing an action considered too dark or evil, and is unsafe to be around

Again, don't know how these will work, but feel free to take the ones you want, and leave the others behind. :)

Hey, I think more tattoo colors might be helpful. Also, some magic to remove tattoos should be added for transitions and such, unless you want them overlapping. Here are my ideas:

Green: One who has been enlightened by knowledge, and is among the wisest of people

This is the council ^.^

Orange: One who has been considered a great (or better than most) warrior, but is not a leader.

Oh man I love this idea, this opens up a whole new area of role-play, receiving the orange ceremonies, respect codes...I love it.

I don't think any Daldriad would want pity showed to them, and feathers is more the female thing than tattoos.

This is another great idea, I can imagine only the purest and wisest of the Drel'ulicthr receiving it. Hmm...

Again this kinda falls within the Drel'ulicthr ^.^

Purple: Someone who has suffered immense pain or a great loss, and is unstable with his emotions

They would probably just kick someone like this out of the tribe

Black: Someone who has been exiled for performing an action considered too dark or evil, and is unsafe to be around

Wub it. I can imagine a long slow torturous tattoo ceremony for this one, forever shamed with the black tattoos

Again, don't know how these will work, but feel free to take the ones you want, and leave the others behind. :)

This is the council ^.^

Oh man I love this idea, this opens up a whole new area of role-play, receiving the orange ceremonies, respect codes...I love it.

I don't think any Daldriad would want pity showed to them, and feathers is more the female thing than tattoos.

This is another great idea, I can imagine only the purest and wisest of the Drel'ulicthr receiving it. Hmm...

Again this kinda falls within the Drel'ulicthr ^.^

They would probably just kick someone like this out of the tribe

Wub it. I can imagine a long slow torturous tattoo ceremony for this one, forever shamed with the black tattoos

Woo! Awesome! He loves them! I am seriously impatient now with waiting for this to be accepted!!!!!

CW54y1f.jpg

Just a signature I made for the Daldriad. Any can use it if they would want to.

Move to Accepted Lore for the next stage. Please hold use till Implemented.