House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

MC Name:goodwizard

RP Name:Zane Nyle

Short Biography:I was on the ship over to the new lands. I settled down and made a home at Raven-Road Outpost just outside on New Oren. I met one of the Baroness and she told me to become a gaurd of the house of Valois.

Character Ambitions:To get married, Have a get adventure, And serve the House of Valois.

Why are you joining?:Becuase Baroness wanted me to join.

What do you wish to achieve?To make the great city of New oren to thieve and to help the House of Valois live.

What is your profession?Im an skilled Archer, But Im a great Swordsmen, Miner, and I can be a Lumberjack.

Valois Service Oath:I, Zane Nyle, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Denied, I am sorry but we cannot accept you into our guard.

MC Name:

Hakuza

RP Name:

Thorrin Seregon

Short Biography:

Thorrin belongs to the Mountain Dwarf family, "Seregon". Long since each of those born in his family been brought up to be laborers and those of lust for adventure. Although small his family was a lively one and Thorrin enjoyed his childhood greatly, but like many before him, he was gripped by the aspects of the huge world that laid sway over his mind.

In Asulon, Thorrin left his family home and found work mostly in the mines or even in his darker days of his employment; fumbling with a sword in mercenary work... god knows how he survived, but by the Gods he did. Anyhow as time went on he eventually settled at the age of thirty, which you would think was a good thing, but then the invasions happened and well... you can imagine what happened. So in result he managed to get away in time as a Horde ravaged his city.

Thorrin is adventurous by nature, but is stalwartly loyal and easy to know, yet easy to anger. If he finds something worth doing, he will push himself to the limits of his mortal body to gain perfection in the subject.

Character Ambitions:

Thorrin's ambitions are simple and sweet, he seeks fortune and adventure like any fool hardy fellow, but what separates his from the common rabble is his drive!. This unrelenting force will drag him through the fiery pits of hell and back, with an ale in each hand at that. So now in a new land with prospects and opportunity aplenty, he seeks to earn his fortune and gain a foot hold in life. What happens after this is unknown but I assure you, it will bring change to this very world… or he will get beaten to death by an angry villager claiming he stole his chicken… well either way it should be interesting.

Why are you joining?:

Thorrin needed a job and a place to stay, when a kind stranger offered what no one else would. In this he found the House of Valois. When looking around and seeing some of those in charge, he knew this was a place worth staying in. He saw the potential of his own benefit and the possible life ahead of him. Deciding on all of these factors, he swore loyalty and unyielding servitude upon the house.

What do you wish to achieve?

Since Thorrin's committed to the House, he will strive to achieve the highest rank of perfection in his job. He thinks if a jobs worth doing, its worth doing well. So from now on until his grisly death he will continually push to achieve the best position he can achieve.

What is your profession?

Foremost Thorrin is a laborer, although he has recently been hired as a guard by the Valois and is thus going to be trained in the arts of arms. He simply knows how to handle himself with his experience against monsters in the wild, but he lacks the discipline of a trained soldier.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Thorrin Seregon, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:

Hakuza

RP Name:

Thorrin Seregon

Short Biography:

Thorrin belongs to the Mountain Dwarf family, "Seregon". Long since each of those born in his family been brought up to be laborers and those of lust for adventure. Although small his family was a lively one and Thorrin enjoyed his childhood greatly, but like many before him, he was gripped by the aspects of the huge world that laid sway over his mind.

In Asulon, Thorrin left his family home and found work mostly in the mines or even in his darker days of his employment; fumbling with a sword in mercenary work... god knows how he survived, but by the Gods he did. Anyhow as time went on he eventually settled at the age of thirty, which you would think was a good thing, but then the invasions happened and well... you can imagine what happened. So in result he managed to get away in time as a Horde ravaged his city.

Thorrin is adventurous by nature, but is stalwartly loyal and easy to know, yet easy to anger. If he finds something worth doing, he will push himself to the limits of his mortal body to gain perfection in the subject.

Character Ambitions:

Thorrin's ambitions are simple and sweet, he seeks fortune and adventure like any fool hardy fellow, but what separates his from the common rabble is his drive!. This unrelenting force will drag him through the fiery pits of hell and back, with an ale in each hand at that. So now in a new land with prospects and opportunity aplenty, he seeks to earn his fortune and gain a foot hold in life. What happens after this is unknown but I assure you, it will bring change to this very world… or he will get beaten to death by an angry villager claiming he stole his chicken… well either way it should be interesting.

Why are you joining?:

Thorrin needed a job and a place to stay, when a kind stranger offered what no one else would. In this he found the House of Valois. When looking around and seeing some of those in charge, he knew this was a place worth staying in. He saw the potential of his own benefit and the possible life ahead of him. Deciding on all of these factors, he swore loyalty and unyielding servitude upon the house.

What do you wish to achieve?

Since Thorrin's committed to the House, he will strive to achieve the highest rank of perfection in his job. He thinks if a jobs worth doing, its worth doing well. So from now on until his grisly death he will continually push to achieve the best position he can achieve.

What is your profession?

Foremost Thorrin is a laborer, although he has recently been hired as a guard by the Valois and is thus going to be trained in the arts of arms. He simply knows how to handle himself with his experience against monsters in the wild, but he lacks the discipline of a trained soldier.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Thorrin Seregon, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

-A note is posted at the manor-

As an announcement, The Manor of Valois is nearly completed, and the barracks will be built immediately afterwards. All those wishing to help should supply Oak logs.

- Count Relgard Valois

MC Name: HugoSMI

RP Name: Olatunde Wallah

Short Biography: Olatunde was in extreme poverty when his parents gave the last of their food to Olatunde saving him but killing them. He wandered the streets on Hal'barad until one day The Baron Edward Xaies Of House Valois found him and raised him as his own.

Character Ambitions: To be the future Baron after his father

Why are you joining?: He is the son of the Baron and he wishes to bring honor to the house and family.

What do you wish to achieve?: To please his father and if he were to join the house he would defend it and fight for Valois.

What is your profession?: Un-employed (for the moment)

Valois Service Oath:"I, Olatunde Wallah, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

HugoSMI

MC Name: HugoSMI

RP Name: Olatunde Wallah

Short Biography: Olatunde was in extreme poverty when his parents gave the last of their food to Olatunde saving him but killing them. He wandered the streets on Hal'barad until one day The Baron Edward Xaies Of House Valois found him and raised him as his own.

Character Ambitions: To be the future Baron after his father

Why are you joining?: He is the son of the Baron and he wishes to bring honor to the house and family.

What do you wish to achieve?: To please his father and if he were to join the house he would defend it and fight for Valois.

What is your profession?: Un-employed (for the moment)

Valois Service Oath:"I, Olatunde Wallah, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

HugoSMI

Accepted!

MC Name: Airfart

RP Name: Ieric Tendil

Short Biography: Raised in a big city, My father who was a shop keeper died in a

fire. Unfortunately he also had some debt which was put onto me so I had to work it off for a few years.

Character Ambitions: To be a great merchant and eventualy found a powerful merchants

guild.

Why are you joining?: I have no money or merchandise and when a man was yelling in

oren about good jobs I figured I might as well take one of those jobs to have something to do in the meantime.

What do you wish to achieve? To amass a fortune and establish a merchants guild

What is your profession? Merchant obviously but will be joining House valois as a

miner

Valois Service Oath:I, Ieric Tendil, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Airfart

RP Name: Ieric Tendil

Short Biography: Raised in a big city, My father who was a shop keeper died in a

fire. Unfortunately he also had some debt which was put onto me so I had to work it off for a few years.

Character Ambitions: To be a great merchant and eventualy found a powerful merchants

guild.

Why are you joining?: I have no money or merchandise and when a man was yelling in

oren about good jobs I figured I might as well take one of those jobs to have something to do in the meantime.

What do you wish to achieve? To amass a fortune and establish a merchants guild

What is your profession? Merchant obviously but will be joining House valois as a

miner

Valois Service Oath:I, Ieric Tendil, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name: DRMINERH

RP Name: Thatch (Not my set name, my set name is "The_Wanderer" except that's not really a name, more of a.. title?

Short Biography: An old knight, traveled from Aegis as his Guild betrayed him, he quickly armored up in this new place. Spotting The House of Valois and making friends with one of the guards he wished to sign up, he intends one day to go back and get revenge on his Guild, but as he is fairly old he doubts that will happen.

Character Ambitions: His ambitions are to become a knight again, as he had served as one for years, but he wishes to step back to guard again as he hasn't fought for a while.

Why are you joining?: One of the Guards told me about the house and I was interested, I got a link and proceeded to submit an application!

What do you wish to achieve? I wish to achieve safety for myself, and others. I enjoy living in small villages/houses and hope to succeed in the ranks eventually becoming a knight.

What is your profession? Knight, but I wish to become a Guard first

Valois Service Oath: I, Thatch, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

(I hope to get accepted and to join soon :D)

MC Name: DRMINERH

RP Name: Thatch (Not my set name, my set name is "The_Wanderer" except that's not really a name, more of a.. title?

Short Biography: An old knight, traveled from Aegis as his Guild betrayed him, he quickly armored up in this new place. Spotting The House of Valois and making friends with one of the guards he wished to sign up, he intends one day to go back and get revenge on his Guild, but as he is fairly old he doubts that will happen.

Character Ambitions: His ambitions are to become a knight again, as he had served as one for years, but he wishes to step back to guard again as he hasn't fought for a while.

Why are you joining?: One of the Guards told me about the house and I was interested, I got a link and proceeded to submit an application!

What do you wish to achieve? I wish to achieve safety for myself, and others. I enjoy living in small villages/houses and hope to succeed in the ranks eventually becoming a knight.

What is your profession? Knight, but I wish to become a Guard first

Valois Service Oath: I, Thatch, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

(I hope to get accepted and to join soon :D)

Accepted!

MC Name: DKC1011

RP Name: Drake'O'Hara

Short Biography: Drake'O'Hara, born of a farm in the wilds, came to Asulon with dreams of greatness, greatness he hadn't found, but was always on the rise. Having found House Guivret at the age of 31, he became a loyal miner for the family. But his life below earth was unsatisfying. He was sick of feeling isolated, and so, he offered his meagre sword skills to the house as a bannerman. He served in the Guivret Bannermans Corp for 9 years before he was finally Knighted at the age of 40, even though he never asked or begged or fought for his title, but The Duke, Balian, Felt that his contribution to the house, and at the battle of the Kal'Alras Farms, was enough in itself. Drake was not just a knight though. In his bannerman days he was appointed to gaurd Balian's adopted Daughter, Seria Aran, and he grew to love her as if she was his daughter. Even after he was knighted he continued to look after her. After the Death of Balian, and many of the young guivrets in an ambush, Drake grew to resent and blame himself for their deaths, and could no longer bare staring the knew bloodline in the face. But, having come to the new world, Drake has come to terms with the death of the family, and spends his free days trying to track down Seria, as he worries for her safety.

Character Ambitions: To once again bring the guivret bloodline to its former glory and find Seria.

Why are you joining?: He was a blindingly lotal knight to house guivret, so naturally, he would like to join Balians daughter, Christienne, and live up to the promise he made to Balian that he would look after the dukes children until the day he died.

What do you wish to achieve? To become a knight like I once was, and sufficiently serve those he once cared for

What is your profession? He is a knight of brute strength.

Valois Service Oath: I, Drake'O'Hara, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: DKC1011

RP Name: Drake'O'Hara

Short Biography: Drake'O'Hara, born of a farm in the wilds, came to Asulon with dreams of greatness, greatness he hadn't found, but was always on the rise. Having found House Guivret at the age of 31, he became a loyal miner for the family. But his life below earth was unsatisfying. He was sick of feeling isolated, and so, he offered his meagre sword skills to the house as a bannerman. He served in the Guivret Bannermans Corp for 9 years before he was finally Knighted at the age of 40, even though he never asked or begged or fought for his title, but The Duke, Balian, Felt that his contribution to the house, and at the battle of the Kal'Alras Farms, was enough in itself. Drake was not just a knight though. In his bannerman days he was appointed to gaurd Balian's adopted Daughter, Seria Aran, and he grew to love her as if she was his daughter. Even after he was knighted he continued to look after her. After the Death of Balian, and many of the young guivrets in an ambush, Drake grew to resent and blame himself for their deaths, and could no longer bare staring the knew bloodline in the face. But, having come to the new world, Drake has come to terms with the death of the family, and spends his free days trying to track down Seria, as he worries for her safety.

Character Ambitions: To once again bring the guivret bloodline to its former glory and find Seria.

Why are you joining?: He was a blindingly lotal knight to house guivret, so naturally, he would like to join Balians daughter, Christienne, and live up to the promise he made to Balian that he would look after the dukes children until the day he died.

What do you wish to achieve? To become a knight like I once was, and sufficiently serve those he once cared for

What is your profession? He is a knight of brute strength.

Valois Service Oath: I, Drake'O'Hara, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name:Fuzumz

RP Name:Azusen

Short Biography:An educated scholar who's curiosty and need for knowledge brought him to the New World.

Character Ambitions:To become a very inteligent and skillfull HerbalistWhy are you joining?: He wants to have more experiance in Healing so he thinks that helping out the guard would be the best,

What do you wish to achieve? My character wishes to become a monk, and have a family

What is your profession? Medical.

Valois Service Oath:I,Azusen(Fuzumz) , swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire"

(Sorry for my english)

MC Name:Fuzumz

RP Name:Azusen

Short Biography:An educated scholar who's curiosty and need for knowledge brought him to the New World.

Character Ambitions:To become a very inteligent and skillfull HerbalistWhy are you joining?: He wants to have more experiance in Healing so he thinks that helping out the guard would be the best,

What do you wish to achieve? My character wishes to become a monk, and have a family

What is your profession? Medical.

Valois Service Oath:I,Azusen(Fuzumz) , swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire"

(Sorry for my english)

Accepted!