House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

MC Name:Mahmalma2323

RP Name:Rodrick

Short Biography:Rodrick is a pretty straight forward human. His only goals are to please nobility and his leaders. He takes great pride in satisfying the lords of the Empire.

Character Ambitions:Pleasing his leaeders, never abandoning his comrades, wooing the lassies.

Why are you joining?:He was offered the position and gladly accepted, for all he has to do his offer his blade to his lords command and he will recieve a place to stay.

What do you wish to achieve?Within this house? Nothing in particular. My only goal is to serve every command given to the best of my abilities.

What is your profession?Warrior, smith.

Valois Service Oath:I, Rodrick, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

Thought I best let everyone know who didn't know that Thatch is dead :P 'Twas an honor serving :D

Not sure if anyone really needs to know as the house isn't fully packed out yet but he's dead!

((I will be making an updated thread of House Valois, complete with culture and other important things that would be good to know if you were interested in joining House Valois' workforce and/or the Auvergnian people. Here is a link to the cultures of Oren, the Auvergnian one is on the second page. LINK!))

MC Name: Tom_the_crafta

RP Name:Aceale' Vuln

Short Biography:Aceale' began his life in the holy princedom of Malinor. He studied from a tutor and then was forced to train with the Sentinals. He then left and arrived at the monk village. He tried many times to get back to Malinor but got lost in the wilderness each time.

Character Ambitions:Get back to Malinor, join the lower council.

Why are you joining?:First, Aceala' is looking for a source of work as he became bored of traveling and would like to have a roof over his head and a little food and warmth. He also wants to earn money to pay for a guide to Malinor as he cannot find his way back despite even the most detailed of instructions. Also he thought if he impressed them and did a good job they may help get into the lower council of Malinor.

What do you wish to achieve?To not have to constantly travel and earn some minas.

What is your profession?Aceala' Vuln is currently employed to the house as a guard.

Valois Service Oath:I, Aceala' Vuln, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Tom_the_crafta

RP Name:Aceale' Vuln

Short Biography:Aceale' began his life in the holy princedom of Malinor. He studied from a tutor and then was forced to train with the Sentinals. He then left and arrived at the monk village. He tried many times to get back to Malinor but got lost in the wilderness each time.

Character Ambitions:Get back to Malinor, join the lower council.

Why are you joining?:First, Aceala' is looking for a source of work as he became bored of traveling and would like to have a roof over his head and a little food and warmth. He also wants to earn money to pay for a guide to Malinor as he cannot find his way back despite even the most detailed of instructions. Also he thought if he impressed them and did a good job they may help get into the lower council of Malinor.

What do you wish to achieve?To not have to constantly travel and earn some minas.

What is your profession?Aceala' Vuln is currently employed to the house as a guard.

Valois Service Oath:I, Aceala' Vuln, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name:Anakulos

RP Name:Anakulos

Short Biography:As a child I was always Babied and

spoiled. I then got older and saw how my friends left for their

own journeys. I was fed up when my parents said no so I ran away.

and here I am now applying for your guild.

Character Ambitions:Anakulos wants to find

his place among the citizens of Asulon.

Why are you joining?:I need refuge and acceptance,

also to run away from my past and terrible decisions.

What do you wish to achieve?I have'nt set

out on anything particualar, But I want to achieve Acceptance.

What is your profession?I want to be a BlackSmith.

Valois Service Oath:I Anakulos, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:Anakulos

RP Name:Anakulos

Short Biography:As a child I was always Babied and

spoiled. I then got older and saw how my friends left for their

own journeys. I was fed up when my parents said no so I ran away.

and here I am now applying for your guild.

Character Ambitions:Anakulos wants to find

his place among the citizens of Asulon.

Why are you joining?:I need refuge and acceptance,

also to run away from my past and terrible decisions.

What do you wish to achieve?I have'nt set

out on anything particualar, But I want to achieve Acceptance.

What is your profession?I want to be a BlackSmith.

Valois Service Oath:I Anakulos, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted! Send me a PM for more info.

MC Name:

Hex37

RP Name:

Nienna Calm

Short Biography:

I only

Character Ambitions:

I have a passion for learning... well, everything! I focus in healing and alchemy, mostly, but I'm also a scholar in most subjects, as is appropriate for a mali'aheral.

Why are you joining?:

I'm a High Elf that decided to take a break from the hustle and bustle of malinor, and settle in a nicer, calmer setting. One with, one might hope, less blood.

What do you wish to achieve?

Well... Some well deserved time off, basically. My mali'aheral people were becoming a bit too choking for me to bear, so I've decided to break away from my people, at least, for the next couple of decades.

...High elves go on long vacations.

What is your profession?

Surgeon, healer, and general practitioner.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Nienna Calm, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:

Hex37

RP Name:

Nienna Calm

Short Biography:

I only

Character Ambitions:

I have a passion for learning... well, everything! I focus in healing and alchemy, mostly, but I'm also a scholar in most subjects, as is appropriate for a mali'aheral.

Why are you joining?:

I'm a High Elf that decided to take a break from the hustle and bustle of malinor, and settle in a nicer, calmer setting. One with, one might hope, less blood.

What do you wish to achieve?

Well... Some well deserved time off, basically. My mali'aheral people were becoming a bit too choking for me to bear, so I've decided to break away from my people, at least, for the next couple of decades.

...High elves go on long vacations.

What is your profession?

Surgeon, healer, and general practitioner.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Nienna Calm, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name: maskman2303

RP Name: Dvari Steel-Anvil

Short Biography: After being a mercenary, Dvari returned home and became a master-smith. During a siege he lost all of his family and later extracted revenge. Since then he has wandered around, serving those that he deems worthy. He hopes to find a noble human house that for him to server and protect.

Character Ambitions: To live the rest of his days in peace and protect those that hire him/ attain the highest rank possible.

Why are you joining?: So that I may protect the noble house Valois and have a steady job.

What do you wish to achieve?I wish to attain the highest rank possible.

What is your profession? Mercenary/ Smith

Valois Service Oath: I, Dvari, of the Steel-Anvils, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: maskman2303

RP Name: Dvari Steel-Anvil

Short Biography: After being a mercenary, Dvari returned home and became a master-smith. During a siege he lost all of his family and later extracted revenge. Since then he has wandered around, serving those that he deems worthy. He hopes to find a noble human house that for him to server and protect.

Character Ambitions: To live the rest of his days in peace and protect those that hire him/ attain the highest rank possible.

Why are you joining?: So that I may protect the noble house Valois and have a steady job.

What do you wish to achieve?I wish to attain the highest rank possible.

What is your profession? Mercenary/ Smith

Valois Service Oath: I, Dvari, of the Steel-Anvils, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name:Sidmmvv

RP Name:Leo Oberon

Short Biography:Told I did not have to fill it out

Character Ambitions:To be a great knight in the House of Valois.

Why are you joining?:To serve and protect the nobles and people in the House of Valois.

What do you wish to achieve?Knight Hood.

What is your profession?Swords,daggers,bows,great swords,chain scythe,kuni,and hand to hand. 

Valois Service Oath:I, Leo Oberon, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:Sidmmvv

RP Name:Leo Oberon

Short Biography:Told I did not have to fill it out

Character Ambitions:To be a great knight in the House of Valois.

Why are you joining?:To serve and protect the nobles and people in the House of Valois.

What do you wish to achieve?Knight Hood.

What is your profession?Swords,daggers,bows,great swords,chain scythe,kuni,and hand to hand. 

Valois Service Oath:I, Leo Oberon, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name: Tyber1231 
RP Name: Gray Moonlark 
Short Biography: A relatively young tailor, Gray came to main parts of Oren in search for job after finding himself learnt the trade of tailoring and workinng on garments.  
Character Ambitions: He hopes to live a steady live, working for good pay and occasional glass of red Silverblade wine.
 Why are you joining?: Search for job. They offer, he takes.
 What do you wish to achieve? Mainly maake clothes that will make the Valois family looks presentable and up to standard.
 What is your profession? A tailor, ma'am. 
Valois Service Oath: I, Gray Moonlark, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Tyber1231 
RP Name: Gray Moonlark 
Short Biography: A relatively young tailor, Gray came to main parts of Oren in search for job after finding himself learnt the trade of tailoring and workinng on garments.  
Character Ambitions: He hopes to live a steady live, working for good pay and occasional glass of red Silverblade wine.
 Why are you joining?: Search for job. They offer, he takes.
 What do you wish to achieve? Mainly maake clothes that will make the Valois family looks presentable and up to standard.
 What is your profession? A tailor, ma'am. 
Valois Service Oath: I, Gray Moonlark, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!