House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Gildenlol

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Eravar Ayleth

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Eravar has come to the city in search of a new life to lead. Having humble farming roots, he is a quick thinker and has a natural talent with words and speech. 

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] To serve a great house and to be elevated within its ranks.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] Eravar considers himself to be wise and thoughtful and hopes to become an adviser on his way to being accepted into a noble family. 

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] To serve in a great house and to gather influence in the politics of the city. 

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] Politician, adviser

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color]"I, Eravar, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne takes the flyer, writing under it

"Accepted, we will look forward to having you."

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Sorrowtamercraft

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Tear Azurite

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Tear grew up around a small town with her mother, and helped her with her Inn. They moved to Oren once they got enough money for a larger house. She lived near the nobles, so she tend to get along with the other children. She was always fascinated by the effects of medicines and biology, and wanted to become a doctor. After her mother died when she was 18, she promised herself that she will devote her life to helping others in need, so she set off to be a travelling doctor, trying to save money up for a larger shop. She is a highly trained strider  and is excellent with a long bow and Daggers.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] To become a well-known Doctor.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] To gain money so she could afford to by a clinic so she wouldn't be a travelling doctor no more.

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] To help people around her.

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] Doctor and Archery

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color] I, Tear Azurite, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed of my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivert, "To act for others, to serve the empire."

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Sorrowtamercraft

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Tear Azurite

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Tear grew up around a small town with her mother, and helped her with her Inn. They moved to Oren once they got enough money for a larger house. She lived near the nobles, so she tend to get along with the other children. She was always fascinated by the effects of medicines and biology, and wanted to become a doctor. After her mother died when she was 18, she promised herself that she will devote her life to helping others in need, so she set off to be a travelling doctor, trying to save money up for a larger shop. She is a highly trained strider  and is excellent with a long bow and Daggers.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] To become a well-known Doctor.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] To gain money so she could afford to by a clinic so she wouldn't be a travelling doctor no more.

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] To help people around her.

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] Doctor and Archery

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color] I, Tear Azurite, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed of my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivert, "To act for others, to serve the empire."

Accepted!

MC name: waterjon11

RP name: Erik Rider

Short biography: I dont remember much of my child hood, but I do know that it was a fine, yet normal one. I had many of friends, and close ones. when I grew up, I traveled. I have seen wonderful landscapes, fought different types of monsters, and met wonderous people. the hardest thing for me was finding a place to settle down. I am loyal to anyone I serve, and will do anything to have them trust me.

Character ambitions: to be a professional sword fighter.

Why are you joining?: I am jobless, and looking to settle down once and for all. not only that, but to become a loyal servant of your house.

What do you wish to achieve?: I have achieved many goals in life, but now my main goal is to prove my self a loyal subject, and to fight and protect.

What is your profession?: I am best in swordsman ship, and best with two weapons.

Valois service oath:

I, Erik Rider, Swear to abide by the rules and regulations of house valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under house valois until the day I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the house motto first said by Balian Guivret, "To act for others, to serve the empire."

MC name: waterjon11

RP name: Erik Rider

Short biography: I dont remember much of my child hood, but I do know that it was a fine, yet normal one. I had many of friends, and close ones. when I grew up, I traveled. I have seen wonderful landscapes, fought different types of monsters, and met wonderous people. the hardest thing for me was finding a place to settle down. I am loyal to anyone I serve, and will do anything to have them trust me.

Character ambitions: to be a professional sword fighter.

Why are you joining?: I am jobless, and looking to settle down once and for all. not only that, but to become a loyal servant of your house.

What do you wish to achieve?: I have achieved many goals in life, but now my main goal is to prove my self a loyal subject, and to fight and protect.

What is your profession?: I am best in swordsman ship, and best with two weapons.

Valois service oath:

I, Erik Rider, Swear to abide by the rules and regulations of house valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under house valois until the day I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the house motto first said by Balian Guivret, "To act for others, to serve the empire."

Accepted!

MC Name: kooldriftzz

RP Name: Adam Greentoe
Short Biography: 4"2 Halfling, Kind yet somewhat foolish.
Character Ambitions: Adam eventually hopes to save up enough money to buy a small home with a small garden to settle down in, then open a bakery.
Why are you joining?: Adam is looking for work, shelter, and food.
What do you wish to achieve? To become the best cook in the lands.
What is your profession? Ferimer/Farmer

Valois Service Oath:

I, Adam Greentoe, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: kooldriftzz

RP Name: Adam Greentoe

Short Biography: 4"2 Halfling, Kind yet somewhat foolish.

Character Ambitions: Adam eventually hopes to save up enough money to buy a small home with a small garden to settle down in, then open a bakery.

Why are you joining?: Adam is looking for work, shelter, and food.

What do you wish to achieve? To become the best cook in the lands.

What is your profession? Ferimer/Farmer

Valois Service Oath:

I, Adam Greentoe, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne walks up to the board, taking out a small quill and writing below the current paper swiftly, it reads:

"Accepted! Send me a bird for more information."

MC Name:MysteryLuvsYou

RP Name:Acacia

Short Biography:Acacia is short for her kind, maintaining a 5'3 height. She currently works for Salvus, as a imperial maid. She isn't very satisfied with this job. She is hoping to settle down and work for someone who will respect her and treat her with dignity.

Character Ambitions:To be able to own a home, start a family, and work for a dignified employer.

Why are you joining?:Acacia wishes to join because she doesn't like her current job or home.

What do you wish to achieve?Acacia wishes to find a husband, hopefully so that she may one day pass down the torch.

What is your profession?To cook, manage groups of individuals, and farm.

Valois Service Oath: I, Acacia, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:MysteryLuvsYou

RP Name:Acacia

Short Biography:Acacia is short for her kind, maintaining a 5'3 height. She currently works for Salvus, as a imperial maid. She isn't very satisfied with this job. She is hoping to settle down and work for someone who will respect her and treat her with dignity.

Character Ambitions:To be able to own a home, start a family, and work for a dignified employer.

Why are you joining?:Acacia wishes to join because she doesn't like her current job or home.

What do you wish to achieve?Acacia wishes to find a husband, hopefully so that she may one day pass down the torch.

What is your profession?To cook, manage groups of individuals, and farm.

Valois Service Oath: I, Acacia, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne takes the quill from her bag, writing below the newest applicant, her message reads:

"Accepted! Send me a bird (forum PM) for more information."

MC Name:

thomascovey

RP Name:

Rachel Rowe

Short Biography:

Rachel grew up normal almost like any other boy or girl in Oren. She learnt from her mother at the age of four how to clean, farm, cook, and look after children of her own. When she turned twelve her father passed away due to natural causes. Her and her mother grieved for a short period of time until they got back up on their feet. Rachel had to go find a job when she was fourteen because the taxes were getting heavy on her and her mother. She worked at a tavern as a bartender, she made enough money so she can pay off weekly taxes. At the age of seventeen her mother passed away, she grieved for a long period of time until she was close to losing her job. She took back her responsibility and payed off taxes for the house her and her mother used to own.

Character Ambitions:

Rachel wishes to become a farmer and cook for the house so she can later earn a higher rank in the house.

Why are you joining?:

Taxes have gotten heavy on my house which forced me to leave it, I am now seeking shelter and food.

What do you wish to achieve?

​I wish to some day achieve a higher role in Valois. 

What is your profession?

I have many professions like cooking, cleaning, farming, reading, and writing.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Rachel Rowe, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:

thomascovey

RP Name:

Rachel Rowe

Short Biography:

Rachel grew up normal almost like any other boy or girl in Oren. She learnt from her mother at the age of four how to clean, farm, cook, and look after children of her own. When she turned twelve her father passed away due to natural causes. Her and her mother grieved for a short period of time until they got back up on their feet. Rachel had to go find a job when she was fourteen because the taxes were getting heavy on her and her mother. She worked at a tavern as a bartender, she made enough money so she can pay off weekly taxes. At the age of seventeen her mother passed away, she grieved for a long period of time until she was close to losing her job. She took back her responsibility and payed off taxes for the house her and her mother used to own.

Character Ambitions:

Rachel wishes to become a farmer and cook for the house so she can later earn a higher rank in the house.

Why are you joining?:

Taxes have gotten heavy on my house which forced me to leave it, I am now seeking shelter and food.

What do you wish to achieve?

​I wish to some day achieve a higher role in Valois. 

What is your profession?

I have many professions like cooking, cleaning, farming, reading, and writing.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Rachel Rowe, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne scans over the newest response, with a smile she takes out a quill, dabbing it into her inkpot quickly. She scribbles a few words below that reads,

"Accepted, send me a bird ((PM)) for more information."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.