(Reformed) The Fraternity

simidimi12 (Symo)

+IC+

Name: Danora Ravenwood Amador

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: House Amador, the mage guild, the imperial queen

Assassin or Informer?: informer

Do you promise your everlasting loyalty to the Fraternity?: I do

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): I have none

MCName: zamaru42

Forum Account: azune or zamaru42(maria_vallark)

How much time will you be active?: lots

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: Yes, blade2600x

Ps: you know me.. If you want a assistant, I'm always there for you

|Structure|

[[bud you may want to keep that member list a little more secretive (a book IG? could result in some interesting RP if it were to be stolen) to avoid metagaming.]]

[[bud you may want to keep that member list a little more secretive (a book IG? could result in some interesting RP if it were to be stolen) to avoid metagaming.]]

((Thanks for the tip and indeed it could provide some interesting RP.))

+IC+

Name: Victor

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Nope

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin apprentice. ((i will get to writing my VA ASAP))

Do you promise your everlasting loyalty to the Fraternity?: Yes

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one):

MCName: StaticFromage

Forum Account: StaticFromage. <---- Note that the period IS there

How much time will you be active?: Days i work, a few hours a day. Days I don't work, like 5-10 hours.

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: CDuplin

Accepted, you will be Initiated shortly. Show up to Symodimi with your Cloak.

+IC+

Name: Danora Ravenwood Amador

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: House Amador, the mage guild, the imperial queen

Assassin or Informer?: informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): I have none

MCName: zamaru42

Forum Account: azune or zamaru42(maria_vallark)

How much time will you be active?: lots

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: Yes, blade2600x

Ps: you know me.. If you want a assistant, I'm always there for you

|Structure|

Accepted, we'll need to Initiate you. Your help will be really appreciated.

+IC+

Name: Garret Baretta

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: TO the Arcane Delvers I currently do not know what is happenening with them

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin

Our oath:

I, Garret Baretta, will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): It is only minor as of now and not for assassinations

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75557-preston19s-minor-evils-app/page__p__620401__fromsearch__1#entry620401

MCName:Preston19

Forum Account:Preston19

How much time will you be active?: Depends

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: LotcGaming

+IC+

Name: Esllar

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None

Assassin or Informer?: Informer

Our oath:

I Esllar will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

MCName: dustinblake1

Forum Account: dustinblake1

How much time will you be active?: About 3 hours a day maybe less maybe more.

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me:

+IC+

Name: Garret Baretta

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: TO the Arcane Delvers I currently do not know what is happenening with them

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin

Our oath:

I, Garret Baretta, will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): It is only minor as of now and not for assassinations

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75557-preston19s-minor-evils-app/page__p__620401__fromsearch__1#entry620401

MCName:Preston19

Forum Account:Preston19

How much time will you be active?: Depends

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: LotcGaming

Accepted, you will be Initiated shortly and your small "test" will be given to you.

+IC+

Name: Esllar

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None

Assassin or Informer?: Informer

Our oath:

I Esllar will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

MCName: dustinblake1

Forum Account: dustinblake1

How much time will you be active?: About 3 hours a day maybe less maybe more.

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me:

Accepted, you will be Initiated shorty and your "test" will be given to you.

*A note arrives at Syodimi's feet

Dear Whoever,

I regret to say that before we even had a chance to be officially initiated, Esllar and I had a little run in with one of the members of the Valios. It would be quite hard for either of us to return. We have created a group that has the values as you, but we have no connections. I would like for us to be allies. That is up to you though.

Sincerely,

Garret Baretta

*Garret sees Symodimi's note and attaches another to Symodimi's pigeon*

Allies are the way for us to go. For we have the same ideas in mind,but I can't live with Relgard. As allies we will be able to cooperate, and reach our goal sooner. This could be our chance for us to leave a mark on this world, but maybe we have to do it together. This world is big. You need allies. You see if you fight us, you fight yourself. Plus you have no idea where we live, but I know exactly where you live. Now that is a secret I will keep till death. Unless you force my hand.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.