Sunetejibar [Recruitment Thread]

Praetor

MC name: Tyber1231

Alternate accounts: None.

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): Indeed. I have certain experience in writing both MAs and VAs, thus this shouldn't be this much of an issue.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): I have understood and did read the lore, I should be able to remeber large majority if not all of it.

Skype Name: I believe you have me added already.

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Indeed. I believe that good going and maturity are one of best things you can do to keep things calm.

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: That I do. I imagine it would be a great experience for both me and someone else, to fight a sand 'demon' for your soul.

While I have started auditions, you may still apply for the time being.

MC name: Icelifreakx

Alternate accounts: Nope.

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be chosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): Yes, I understand and will write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5 as well as the MA's. I have written several VA's so this shouldn't be a problem.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): Yeah, I read it once around the time it came out, and was watching over to see when the recruitment page was going to drop.

Skype Name: Icelifreakx

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Yes, I have and always will.

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: I already do that a lot as a villain. Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem at all. Its all for fun after all.

Two Sunetejibar have been accepted!

SupremacyOps and The White Wolf, welcome! The next two, and last will be choosen tommorow probably.

Welcome Bircalin and Tyber~ to the Sunetejibar!

Lore post is now visible, and all Sunetejibar have been choosen!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.