The Salvus Shield

Redbaron™

MC name : maskman2303

RP name : Edward Flames

Reason for joining? I need a job, I also thought that this could be a way to serve the Emperor.

Weapon of choice? Spear

Are you a citizen of Oren?((I applied not long ago, waiting for acceptance))

Do you have a criminal record? No

OOC: Skype name? ((rather keep that private))

OOC: Uniform link; put this one if accepted. http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=aebi46&s=6

OOC: If you are new to the server, or still an unlearned rper, please read this for guidelines on weapon RP to better yourself and make sure you're prepared for the type of RP you get as a Shield.

*A letter of invitation is sent to Edward Flames to come to the barracks in Salvus for further talks.*

MC name : MinecraftMish

RP name : Ike/Lucas Arkshan

Reason for joining?

Was purged from siegeman and would like to come back at my former rank if possible. ((Everytime I ask siegeman to  come back he says YOLO))

Weapon of choice? Iron Shortsword and Bow

Are you a citizen of Oren? Yes Class B

Do you have a criminal record? No sir. (( I was purged for nothing))

OOC: Skype name? ((Got none))

OOC: Uniform link; put this one if accepted. http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=aebi46&s=6

OOC: If you are new to the server, or still an unlearned rper, please read this for guidelines on weapon RP to better yourself and make sure you're prepared for the type of RP you get as a Shield.

Reason for joining?

Was purged from siegeman and would like to come back at my former rank if possible. ((Everytime I ask siegeman to  come back he says YOLO))

Rufaro finds himself in Prince Lancel's office while patrolling, he notices a particular application on his table. His nostrils flare and his gaze snaps into a glare as he approaches the desk, looking down at the paper. He violently snatches out to grab it before ripping it right down the middle, emitting a cruel growl as it is now in two pieces. Rufaro storms out of the room, leaving the torn application on the ground.

"We do not allow traitors in the Shields" he mumbles to himself as he exits the barracks in rage.

*Ike sends in a new app staight to "Alistair and Siegeman or Lancel" by bird *

Reason for joining?

Was purged from siegeman and would like to come back at my former rank if possible. ((Everytime I ask siegeman to come back he says YOLO))

MC name : gaman648

RP name : Gil (no last name)

Reason for joining? To protect Oren and Salvus from invasion.

Weapon of choice? Battleaxe

Are you a citizen of Oren? Nay

Do you have a criminal record? Nay

OOC: Skype name? mattman111dabeast

OOC: Uniform link; put this one if accepted.  http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=aebi46&s=6

http://tinyurl.com/bjbb3tj

MC name :

Warlord212

RP name :

James Lex

Reason for joining?

Ingame reason is this: Jame's father was never proud of him. And one day he told him to leave and never come back until he becomes honorable. James left home to find honor. And the shields are very noble. There james hopes he can prove himself to the world just how honorable he is.

Weapon of choice?

Bow Or Sword

Are you a citizen of Oren?

Yes

Do you have a criminal record?

No I do not

OOC: Skype name?

hblast212

MC Name: creeperhunter718

RP Name: Jake "Blitz" Holliday

Reason For Joining: With nowhere else to turn, he has decided to return to his old life in Oren, and the military. The sight of the city only strengthens his desire to help maintain order and security.

Weapon of Choice: Crossbow

Are You a Citizen of Oren: Yes, I believe so

Do You Have a Criminal Record?: Not in the Slightest.

OOC Skype Name: gloc_holliday

((During my in-game acceptance into the Shields, never mentioned I had a Skype. It's Will Houlton)).

Gronkk plods along in Kingston, happily munching upon his own fist. He approaches the noticeboard for the Shields, with the intention of applying. Rumor has it that they pay in cookies, or so Gronkk believes. He begins to shoddily fill out an application.

Name:

Gronkk

Reason for joining:

Zum'ash blah'd tuu Gronkk dat latz gib'n cuukee fer klomp'n suu Gronkk tink'n dat Gronkk hosh at klomp'n, flat'n, agh Gronkk lyk'n cuukee suu yub Gronkk duu dis tingeh tuu bee sheeeld.

Weapon of choice:

Gronkk uuz boneklub bud kan uuz swuurd tuu.

Are you a citizen of Oren:

Gronkk amz dat.

Do you have a criminal record?

Gronkk nub gruk wub dat iz bud Gronkk kan flat fer latz suu id uukee.

Gronkk admires his infantile attempt at writing with pride, then licks the back of the parchment, sticking it to the noticeboard.

((OOC:

MC Name: _aislin_

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.